0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. I went into the photo studio today while they were setting up these shots. This thing is freaking AWESOME! It's huge with a ton of pieces for endless configurations. Use them all or use just some.

My 22 year old son just looked at the sale and said, "OK, that's pretty cool."

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mkiisupraman18

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mkiisupraman18

It's woots like this when my kids probably wished I loved them...

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

You can interconnect them if you buy more than one for an even more awesome playland. Also it looks like it would be pretty easy to throw a cardboard box onto one of the entrances and have the kids start building their own from there.

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

oakenspirit

quality posts: 74 Private Messages oakenspirit

Oh man... I need to be nice to the wife tomorrow so she will say yes to this... buying would allow me to live vicariously through my child, finally achieving my dream of a human-sized hamster tube network!

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc

I think my pigs would enjoy this..

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I believe this is the doggie equivalent of Disney World!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

MWPollard

quality posts: 15 Private Messages MWPollard

For kids, or cats?

I remember when appliances came in boxes that served this purpose.

Wonder if there's a maximum weight rating. Like, say, 220lbs.

Was wondering how much it would cost to get a bunch of thinwall 8" pipe for cat tunnels.

OK, enough random 4am thoughts for now...

Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all!

My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org

MWPollard

quality posts: 15 Private Messages MWPollard

Are these yarf-resistant?

Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all!

My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org

pmalmgren

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pmalmgren
oakenspirit wrote:Oh man... I need to be nice to the wife tomorrow so she will say yes to this... buying would allow me to live vicariously through my child, finally achieving my dream of a human-sized hamster tube network!

You and i are on the same page! Only difference is i was thinking i wish they would make something like this my size. Guess I'd have to settle for living vicariously through the minis.

alth0017

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alth0017

I see the inlet/outlet. Once the kid is inside, is there a spot to block that so that you can keep them inside the hamster set for say...3 hours or so, at least the time it takes to watch a football game?

imanotherstory

quality posts: 8 Private Messages imanotherstory
alth0017 wrote:I see the inlet/outlet. Once the kid is inside, is there a spot to block that so that you can keep them inside the hamster set for say...3 hours or so, at least the time it takes to watch a football game?

HA HA! You read my mind, except I would rather play WoW instead of the football game

nicoble

quality posts: 5 Private Messages nicoble

these are wonderful - we have a similar set and it has lasted for years now with rompy children used inside and outside- way more resilient than some other brands - our large tent has a tarp type bottom which is nice and durable- this one set has kept the kids busy for hundreds of hours and folds away and flat in a minute- all together it it huge but you can just take out one or two pieces and a tunnel at one time- the kids love it!

charliecarroll

quality posts: 104 Private Messages charliecarroll

Playhut Ultimate Playland- 10789

WOOT today = $79.99 + $5 Shipping
**$31.01 Less Than Nearest Competitor**

Wayfair = $116 + Ships Free
http://www.wayfair.com/Playhut-Ultimate-Playland-Pop-Up-Structure-10789-42B-L3681-K~PHT1023.html?refid=GX14638433220-PHT1023&gclid=CL3H_7z6irQCFRRbnAoduCAAkQ

New Egg = $116.00 + Ships Free
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA07Y0AG0961

ebay = $136.00 + Ships Free
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Playland-Play-Tent-includes-basketball-golf-balls-soccer-balls-NEW-/200852806549?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item2ec3c29b95

**NOTE**
Comparison pricing found using a random search on Google. Your own random search may find different results, higher and/or lower.

bmoultrie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmoultrie

I just wooted this for my two "wild cats" and any spare grandchildren who happen to visit.

jimeezlady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimeezlady

Have Grand-daughters ages 5, 4, 2 and 5 months. Gotta have it!! Merry Christmas Babies! :-)

micweston

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micweston

This is $158 on Amazon.com and once again Woot.com has saved and stolen my money at the same time. Great deal!

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

You know I'm slightly tempted to order this for my niece and nephew. Not because it would be fun for them (but for me as well) because my sister would probably hate me forever but I'd laugh hysterically. My sister hates these things with a passion but her kids love them. She has a big enough playroom for it. She tries to get things that don't have a lot of pieces because the kids tend to either lose them or destroy them.

Wish I had something like this when I was a kid. Why do kids these days get all the fun stuff?

aliensailor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliensailor

Why are the balls magic?
(Please, do not make me regret asking this. Thank you.)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aliensailor wrote:Why are the balls magic?
(Please, do not make me regret asking this. Thank you.)

They're little 2" plastic balls. I looked them over and couldn't get any magic out of them.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders