WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Hey Yo! Go MOGO!

Your wrist isn't your best feature. You've known it your whole life, and you're a little (justifiably) insecure about your ugly wrist. I understand why you cry yourself to sleep every night cursing the mean spirited God would doom you to such an ugly wrist. And so does MOGO, so they made you these bracelets to make it all better.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

You're like, inky, we've seen MOGO before. And I'm all, yeah, but have you seen they've added holiday themed ones?

Which holiday set is the coolest?

I'm just hanging out, really.

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mrsjhaye

Are these appropriate for say a 12 year old girl or is this something for younger kids? I got a bracelet and some charms thinking my granddaughter might like them but am having second thoughts. I have younger grandnieces though that I could gift with these. After going to the MOGO web site I thought this might be more like for 8 or 9 year olds?

mrsjhaye

Anybody? I really want to know about these please.

lynnemt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynnemt

I bought a couple of bracelets for my 10 year old granddaughter. She really likes them. I would think a 12 year old would like the bracelet. It doesn't look child-like and depending on the charms used, it can identify what the child likes. My granddaughter is a gymnast and loves the gymnast charms.

mrsjhaye

lynnemt wrote:I bought a couple of bracelets for my 10 year old granddaughter. She really likes them. I would think a 12 year old would like the bracelet. It doesn't look child-like and depending on the charms used, it can identify what the child likes. My granddaughter is a gymnast and loves the gymnast charms.

Thanks!

smoberg

quality posts: 4 Private Messages smoberg

My 9 yr old daughter absolutely loves these things. The magnets hold well and she can easy swap them out from day to day.

She just recently misplaced hers somewhere in the house so I'm grabbing a few of these today. A new one for her and one for my 5 yr old.
Makes a good stocking stuffer.

thaas222

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thaas222
mrsjhaye wrote:Anybody? I really want to know about these please.

I would not get them. All a kid has to do is swallow one 4 years old or 14.. dangerous item

thaas222

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thaas222

not a good item.. little kids could get to them and swallow one.. They are magnets so Not very safe..