2%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

AlexWalsh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages AlexWalsh

Mainly good reviews and pretty good price. It looks like Target has it for $22.50 in stores but Amazon charges full price for it. Very tempted...

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

But what's the tow load and horsepower? Jeez Woot, you've been slacking on the specs lately...

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

doomtothee wrote:But what's the tow load and horsepower? Jeez Woot, you've been slacking on the specs lately...

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

damnitall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages damnitall

Uh, what the heck woot, you can get this at target for $22.53 in store. No shipping, that's cheaper than you guys! Where's the $47.99 msrp coming from? Even Toys R Us sells it for $39.99. Just wondering how this is a 'deal of the day'....
http://www.target.com/p/tonka-chuck-friends-race-along-chuck/-/A-13437078

rascality

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rascality

Meh. My kid got one of these for his third birthday, but I guess he's just not into toys that claim they want to play games. It's a mite bit loud and annoying but not the worst thing out there. I would chuck it in the donate box but I think the kid would eventually notice.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

damnitall wrote:Uh, what the heck woot, you can get this at target for $22.53 in store. No shipping, that's cheaper than you guys! Where's the $47.99 msrp coming from? Even Toys R Us sells it for $39.99. Just wondering how this is a 'deal of the day'....

Target charges $7.89 shipping. Of course, you can go check your stores to see if it's stock. We know wooters will hunt up the best deal. No hard feelings.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
ThunderThighs wrote:Target charges $7.89 shipping. Of course, you can go check your stores to see if it's stock. We know wooters will hunt up the best deal.

I am not sure what to do. My Target has it in stock, but the Target is 15 minutes away. By the time I drive there, I am probably going to spend $3.00 in gas pushing Target's total price (with tax) to around $27.00. This is more expensive than Woot's total price of $24.99. However, this is a gift for my nephew and I think it would be easier for my brother to return this to Target if needed.

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger
renrutnairbwoot wrote:I am not sure what to do. My Target has it in stock, but the Target is 15 minutes away. By the time I drive there, I am probably going to spend $3.00 in gas pushing Target's total price (with tax) to around $27.00. This is more expensive than Woot's total price of $24.99. However, this is a gift for my nephew and I think it would be easier for my brother to return this to Target if needed.

Allow me....see, all you have to do is stop by Target on your way to another place you would be going. Combine trips. Then it's identical in price to Woot's!

But yeah, surprised this is basically the same price on Woot that you'd pay in person at a very common retailer. If you're buying 3 of them, then you have some decent savings.

acaciasmom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages acaciasmom
ThunderThighs wrote:Target charges $7.89 shipping. Of course, you can go check your stores to see if it's stock. We know wooters will hunt up the best deal. No hard feelings.

Free shipping with redcard.

acaciasmom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages acaciasmom
damnitall wrote:Uh, what the heck woot, you can get this at target for $22.53 in store. No shipping, that's cheaper than you guys! Where's the $47.99 msrp coming from? Even Toys R Us sells it for $39.99. Just wondering how this is a 'deal of the day'....

A previous wooter also said that amazon charges full price....and thats probably where the msrp came from....since woot is an amazon company......

damnitall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages damnitall
ThunderThighs wrote:Target charges $7.89 shipping. Of course, you can go check your stores to see if it's stock. We know wooters will hunt up the best deal. No hard feelings.

Ah, thanks Woot, you're the best.

sarazona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarazona

Just got one!!! Thanks Woot! Walmart down the road had it for 28$, pain in the butt factor for not trying to find it in the toy isle? PRICELESS!

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
acaciasmom wrote:Free shipping with redcard.

5% off as well with redcard.

matthews6922

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthews6922

Marshall's has these for $19.99 but you would need to have a store by you.