WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Marshmallow Shooters

What’s better than Cowboys & Indians? Cowboys & Indians & Marshmallows. Cops & Robbers is nothing compared to Cops & Robbers & Marshmallows. No matter how much fun it is to shoot your friends (it is!), it’s even more fun with marshmallows. Plus those who are slow on the draw can gobble till they're thick ‘round the hips.
Marshmallow Fun Company official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I am totally okay with admitting they probably put these here for the kids at heart instead of the kids. So which model are you thinking about?

I'm just hanging out, really.

match34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages match34

There are too many choices. I don't know which one to pick.

mandicontino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mandicontino

I have a question about the camo bow and mallow for $12 listed in the first row...it shows a peace sign shooter?

inkycatz wrote:I am totally okay with admitting they probably put these here for the kids at heart instead of the kids. So which model are you thinking about?

draigun

quality posts: 23 Private Messages draigun
match34 wrote:There are too many choices. I don't know which one to pick.

Yeah. I really cannot decide. I've wanted one for a while and had no idea they made so many more different versions after the original. Trying to decide between Rapid Fire, Double Barrel, and Crossbow.

wootshoop

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootshoop
mandicontino wrote:I have a question about the camo bow and mallow for $12 listed in the first row...it shows a peace sign shooter?

I am also wondering about this shooter. Is the wrong item pictured?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
wootshoop wrote:I am also wondering about this shooter. Is the wrong item pictured?

We'll look into that. Thanks for the heads up, all!

I'm just hanging out, really.

wootshoop

From the Amazon listing for this item number, this is a bow & arrow style, which holds up to 25 MINI marshmallows. There is an Amazon video showing it in action.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015QGMZA/ref=asc_df_B0015QGMZA2285177?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-1536-01-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395097&creativeASIN=B0015QGMZA

wootshoop

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

wootshoop wrote:buncha links.

wow! thanks for doing that!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

Oh my word! I am so excited about these! I'm thinking I have to get the bow and mallow for my husband, he already has the original. This sale may satisfy the rest of my Christmas shopping

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

elliemayj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elliemayj

I was already to get one of these for my nephew for Christmas. Amazon had them on sale but I didn't act quick enough. Glad to see them on here now.

jetski44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jetski44

Just a word of warning. A friend of mine had to replace her carpet after they had a party with these things. Dirt & grass mixed with marshmallows made an uncleanable mess.

Serafyna

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Serafyna

Folks that have these already - I know they are marshmallow guns, but with 4 kids I don't want to find ants feasting on a stray marshmallow. Are there any reusable foam balls/pellets that would work with these guns to keep them fun and relatively harmless?

Serafyna

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Serafyna
Serafyna wrote:Folks that have these already - I know they are marshmallow guns, but with 4 kids I don't want to find ants feasting on a stray marshmallow. Are there any reusable foam balls/pellets that would work with these guns to keep them fun and relatively harmless?

After some hunting -- for other parents like me that aren't sure about having marshmallows be the only option -- I found a potential answer.

Foam marshmellows! Oriental Trading company has them super cheap, might be worth trying out:

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?requestURI=processProductsCatalog&categoryId=377320&BP=10984&ms=cse&cm_mmc=Amazon-_-Amazon-_-Amazon-_-Amazon&sku=48/7342&srccode=cii_23393768&cpncode=31-56046266-2

Keep in mind, some guns/bows take mini marshmallows and some take the larger size. I've read online that people use foam earplugs to replace the mini marshmallows (they cut to size). Hope this helps!

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua

I don't know if this is an older version but the mothership is underselling you on the Mazooka.... $20.91 with prime shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Marshmallow-Fun-Co-1210-Mazooka/dp/B001NHZWDE

[MOD: Different version. Ours looks fancier.]

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW

I'm going with the Crossbow for my son. The gift tag will read,
To: Jimmy

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy
BooferFTW wrote:I'm going with the Crossbow for my son. The gift tag will read,
To: Jimmy

LOL @ Daryl. I never knew his last name. And the vision of Daryl firing one of these marshmallow bad boys at walkers is making me all giggly. Someone needs to make a video...just sayin'

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua
bookofjoshua wrote:I don't know if this is an older version but the mothership is underselling you on the Mazooka....

[MOD: Different version. Ours looks fancier.]

OK, but the model number listed is exactly the same... so aside from the one here having a bulge in the front, I don't see how they're different. the only one shown on the company website is the same as the one on Amazon, maybe yours is the old version...