WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Of Mice and Pads

It’s dangerous to surf the web without proper padding. The jagged edges of news media, the steep sociological cliffs of image board sites … to say nothing of the incoming hunks of angry hate-shrapnel from every forum or comments section on the web. Don’t let your mouse into these harsh climes unprotected; use a mousepad.

Quality Posts

• (10:09 AM, 11/29/2012) [STAFF] inkycatz brings news of the price drop. Party on!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

These look like they would match the lap desks. Just making that observation!

I'm just hanging out, really.

marbaulo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages marbaulo

corded mouses? what is this 2011?

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
marbaulo wrote:corded mouses? what is this 2011?

Or for people, like myself, who like a corded mouse.....

Weird, I know, but I need all the help I can get to keep track of things.

mandicontino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mandicontino
inkycatz wrote:These look like they would match the lap desks. Just making that observation!

I bought both the football themed lap desk and mouse pad/mouse combo for my son!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Woop woop! PRICE DROP! Now at a delightful 7 bucks, more reason to get matchy with the lap desks!

(If you've bought, don't worry, support@woot.com has got you covered.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

dutch45810

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dutch45810

Can't find on a quick search...any specs on how long the cord is for these mice?

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001
marbaulo wrote:corded mouses? what is this 2011?

At this point in time (most) corded mice have better precision and response than wireless. Had to insert the "most" above as there are some ratty corded mice out there (pun intended :p)

For the staff: please supply us with cord length on the mice as well as dimensions of the mouse, particularly width across the midsection. Too narrow and my hand will cramp up.

encephalovore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages encephalovore
note2001 wrote:At this point in time (most) corded mice have better precision and response than wireless. Had to insert the "most" above as there are some ratty corded mice out there (pun intended :p)

For the staff: please supply us with cord length on the mice as well as dimensions of the mouse, particularly width across the midsection. Too narrow and my hand will cramp up.

I feel like you may have had bad luck with a wireless mouse or two...