1%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus

Currently, I carry a Petunia Pickle Bottom my wife and I share. Anyone have this brand and have an opinion?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

tehya13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tehya13

I have three Ju Ju Be bags and I absolutely love them! I just recently bought this bag, it's my newest one. There is no Velcro to wake a sleeping baby, the hardware is metal and very sturdy, lots of great organization, and it's so easy to keep clean. Not only is the outside treated with Teflon, the inside has an anti-microbial treatment, but the whole bag is machine washable! Just throw the bag in a pillowcase and toss it right into the washer!
Love this bag so much!!

danyen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages danyen

Do these bags have stroller attachments??

gothicchic21

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gothicchic21

The fabric is great and easy to clean & they are sturdy. I have had 6 ju ju be bags. I can tell this one will be like the heavier ones. They have a few problems, the outside pockets are always too small, very narrow. The bag itself is probably heavy compared to many other brands. The straps are too wide which make it uncomfortable, the padded support usually pokes into my neck. Out of my 6 bags, I use the Be Quick almost daily. I don't even use the rest really, I sold the Be Tween because it was just too small, but the BFF is so heavy & bulky! I would not get another bag. I use a Bumble bag as my everyday diaper bag now. Ju ju be has such nice fabric and great ideas, like the crumb cleaner, but they are always heavy and do too many pockets so you can only fit a bunch if small stuff! BTW, these are on sale through the ju ju be site for only $40 right now, so maybe not so popular.

tehya13

danyen wrote:Do these bags have stroller attachments??

There are rings that you can use to attach to a stroller.

gothicchic21

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gothicchic21
danyen wrote:Do these bags have stroller attachments??

They sell the stroller strap pairs separately, I think they are usually $20.

bamzilla

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bamzilla
gothicchic21 wrote:The fabric is great and easy to clean & they are sturdy. I have had 6 ju ju be bags. I can tell this one will be like the heavier ones. They have a few problems, the outside pockets are always too small, very narrow. The bag itself is probably heavy compared to many other brands. The straps are too wide which make it uncomfortable, the padded support usually pokes into my neck. Out of my 6 bags, I use the Be Quick almost daily. I don't even use the rest really, I sold the Be Tween because it was just too small, but the BFF is so heavy & bulky! I would not get another bag. I use a Bumble bag as my everyday diaper bag now. Ju ju be has such nice fabric and great ideas, like the crumb cleaner, but they are always heavy and do too many pockets so you can only fit a bunch if small stuff! BTW, these are on sale through the ju ju be site for only $40 right now, so maybe not so popular.

Not true, the fabric on this bag is lighter. This bag also holds a lot more than you'd think. I personally like this bag cause I can just chuck it into the washer when it gets dirty.

The bag comes with rings to attach stroller clips (from any brand), but the JJB clips are $24.99 sold separately.

tehya13

gothicchic21 wrote:The fabric is great and easy to clean & they are sturdy. I have had 6 ju ju be bags. I can tell this one will be like the heavier ones. They have a few problems, the outside pockets are always too small, very narrow. The bag itself is probably heavy compared to many other brands. The straps are too wide which make it uncomfortable, the padded support usually pokes into my neck. Out of my 6 bags, I use the Be Quick almost daily. I don't even use the rest really, I sold the Be Tween because it was just too small, but the BFF is so heavy & bulky! I would not get another bag. I use a Bumble bag as my everyday diaper bag now. Ju ju be has such nice fabric and great ideas, like the crumb cleaner, but they are always heavy and do too many pockets so you can only fit a bunch if small stuff! BTW, these are on sale through the ju ju be site for only $40 right now, so maybe not so popular.

They are on sale as part of a Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion. Looks like they've extended the sale.

caesarspunk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages caesarspunk

The Hip is actually one of the lightest JJB bags around. I agree that the BFF bag is heavy and bulky, but the Hip is super light and much more streamlined. The front pockets have regular snaps - not the magnetic snap like on the flap - which can be annoying to fasten at times, but they are a great size. In fact, a travel pack of Boogie Wipes fits perfectly in them! The strap is only 1.5" wide on the Hip and, while the padded part isn't that big, it's comfortable enough for long-term wear, in my opinion. The inside of this bag is very stuffable and has two mesh pockets as well as a zip pocket. I find they work best with some Be Quicks to organize your other stuff, but it's a great bag even without those. $40 shipped is a great price for one!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy all. They buyer asked me to post this video. Enjoy.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jessydonahue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessydonahue

I actually really like PP and JJB. I have never actually owned a PP but I feel like both brands have the most updated and cool styles.

kylemittskus wrote:Currently, I carry a Petunia Pickle Bottom my wife and I share. Anyone have this brand and have an opinion?

jessydonahue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessydonahue

I LOVE Ju Ju Be! I own 2 and that is only because I wanted 2 styles. Both have last through 2 kids and not a scratch on them. The pockets are great to keep me organized and the changing pad has memory foam type stuff. I never had a problem with the outside pockets - they always fit all my bottles and sippy cups.

oreotookie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages oreotookie

I have heard Ju Ju Be's are the best for cloth diapering. I couldn't spring for a Ju Ju Be since they are so expensive even used so I got a Vera Bradley Weekender bag. Works great, but now I'm thinking something smaller. Is this like the other Ju ju Be bags and are spectacular for cloth diapering, or is this just too small and/or have the wrong dimensions.

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

You can see the video which will give you a good idea on size. It is definitely a smaller diaper bag, but I'm not sure what you mean by "better for cloth diapering"?

oreotookie wrote:I have heard Ju Ju Be's are the best for cloth diapering. I couldn't spring for a Ju Ju Be since they are so expensive even used so I got a Vera Bradley Weekender bag. Works great, but now I'm thinking something smaller. Is this like the other Ju ju Be bags and are spectacular for cloth diapering, or is this just too small and/or have the wrong dimensions.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23
dallaspeach wrote:You can see the video which will give you a good idea on size. It is definitely a smaller diaper bag, but I'm not sure what you mean by "better for cloth diapering"?

We cloth diaper, too. Usually with cloth diapering, the diapers take up more space than a disposable so you need a bag that is big enough to hold 2-3 cloth diapers or more depending in how long you plan to be out. I might even say that 2-3 disposables are the size thickness wise of 1 cloth diaper (though that depends on what brand, size & style you are using). So generally needing a diaper bag that is good for cloth diapering means, a diaper bag with more space for the thicker diapers.

I mainly use the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack and personally have been looking for a larger bag (been thinking about the PPB Abundance Boxy Backpack since it can attach to the stroller & I don't know if the PPB Weekender can, the Boxy Backpack is great with cloth but we just need more room for medical supplies, my son has health issues) but it looks like this is a slightly smaller bag. It looks like it would work okay with cloth diapers but looks like it would be more for a quick trip to the store, not a full day out. I'd get out the tape measure and see if those measurements would be okay for you.

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

Gotcha - thanks for clarifying!

ssand23 wrote:We cloth diaper, too. Usually with cloth diapering, the diapers take up more space than a disposable so you need a bag that is big enough to hold 2-3 cloth diapers or more depending in how long you plan to be out. I might even say that 2-3 disposables are the size thickness wise of 1 cloth diaper (though that depends on what brand, size & style you are using). So generally needing a diaper bag that is good for cloth diapering means, a diaper bag with more space for the thicker diapers.

I mainly use the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack and personally have been looking for a larger bag (been thinking about the PPB Abundance Boxy Backpack since it can attach to the stroller & I don't know if the PPB Weekender can, the Boxy Backpack is great with cloth but we just need more room for medical supplies, my son has health issues) but it looks like this is a slightly smaller bag. It looks like it would work okay with cloth diapers but looks like it would be more for a quick trip to the store, not a full day out. I'd get out the tape measure and see if those measurements would be okay for you.

oreotookie

Thanks for the info. People do usually think I'm crazy when I talk about how I need a diaper bag that works well with cloth diapers. My husband thought so too until I got out a regular diaper bag and had him pack it with cloth diapers. That's when he understood.

ssand23 wrote:We cloth diaper, too. Usually with cloth diapering, the diapers take up more space than a disposable so you need a bag that is big enough to hold 2-3 cloth diapers or more depending in how long you plan to be out. I might even say that 2-3 disposables are the size thickness wise of 1 cloth diaper (though that depends on what brand, size & style you are using). So generally needing a diaper bag that is good for cloth diapering means, a diaper bag with more space for the thicker diapers.

oreotookie

Not to sound crazy for answering my own question, but I thought that since I had it, maybe someone else did too! After I did some more research, I found a couple of sites that mentioned this bag and cloth diapering. They seem to say it can fit about 2 or 3 cloth diapers. Works for me!

DiaperParties.com
Amazon.com

oreotookie wrote:I have heard Ju Ju Be's are the best for cloth diapering. I couldn't spring for a Ju Ju Be since they are so expensive even used so I got a Vera Bradley Weekender bag. Works great, but now I'm thinking something smaller. Is this like the other Ju ju Be bags and are spectacular for cloth diapering, or is this just too small and/or have the wrong dimensions.

lotsa98

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lotsa98

It's almost worth having another baby to get this bag. Love Ju Ju Be!

tehya13

My friend uses cloth diapers with her four month old and uses this bag as an everyday bag. She loves it.

oreotookie

Thanks for the confirmation! I went ahead and got it so I could have my choice in colors but now I feel much better about it. Super psyched now!

tehya13 wrote:My friend uses cloth diapers with her four month old and uses this bag as an everyday bag. She loves it.

dragon731

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dragon731

I'm pretty sure there's going to be one of these wrapped up under the Christmas tree for me this year!

I love JJB's bags. I have a 4 year old and a new baby. Right now I carry a BFF as a diaper bag. It's got the perfect amount of storage for baby's needs, snacks & whatnot for the older kiddo, and my stuff as well. I like the organization their bags offer. Before the baby came, I carried a Behave and loved that as well. I also use a BeMine and a BeQuick at various times.

These bags are great for non-baby related applications too. My current work bag is a BeSpicy. It fits a full sized laptop, papers, and other things I need. It's held up better than any of the other laptop bags I've had in the past and it looks cool. (If I get one of these, I'll probably try it out as a work bag too.) I carry one of their PaciPods to carry tea bags and sweetener packets to work with me too.

I also love how easy these bags are to clean. Last year, I dropped a full medium sized hot tea into my work bag. I dried out as much as I could (removed all of my soggy papers and pens) and then tied the whole bag up in a pillow case and tossed it in the washing machine. After one trip through the washer on the gentle cycle, the bag looked brand new. After a thorough air dry, you'd never know anything happened. No odors, no stains.

evilyne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages evilyne

I had 2 in cloth and I could go for an entire day out (breakfast to just before dinner) in my BeHip. If you get some of the Quicks to organize you should be able to carry 6 cloth diapers and all your other supplies (depending on how much "other supplies" you carry).

http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/tt312/eveinaustin/Ju-Ju-Be/?action=view&current=DSCF1580.jpg

There's a shot of everything I'm going to stuff in my Quicks and other little bags.

And here's a shot of everything that is going to get stuffed into the Hip:

http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/tt312/eveinaustin/Ju-Ju-Be/?action=view&current=DSCF1580.jpg#!oZZ54QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs623.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ftt312%2Feveinaustin%2FJu-Ju-Be%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCF1579.jpg

bluejellybeans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluejellybeans

I have a hip and it's my most used jjb bag. It is the lightest (diaper bag sized bag) they make. It has the lighter fabric of the quick, A thin and fold-able changing pad. (that you can also use in a quick)The straps are different than the tween or bff in that it's a silky seatbelt webbing with a pad that actually moves up and down. The font pockets are small...but good for lipgloss, gum, band-aids. I use the cell phone pocket for my phone anyway. And the pockets inside are great for the the bigger items. An I-Pad in a foam case fits perfect in the back pocket. I would would say this compares in size and weight to skip hops Dash. It fits great on strollers. I used my bag for our everyday walking/touring bag on a trip to Germany and loved that it held what we needed for us and two pre-school kids. Kept our water bottles cold too.

evilyne

Another voice to say this bag isn't like most of the rest of the JJB line-up. I too HATE the BFF. It is heavy and boxy and was terribly uncomfortable to carry. The BeHip is light, smooshy, and super comfortable. As to how it compares to PPB, the magnets (no velcro, I hate velcro soooooo much) and the fact that it is machine washable make this bag win out over any PPB I've tried too.

mamallewdis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mamallewdis

Can anyone give me some advice? I'm trying to decide between the Be Hip and the Packabe. I have 3 year old twins who are potty training and one on the way. Is there enough room in the Be Hip or is the Packabe a better choice? I have a Be Spicy and I love it, but I'm looking for something that's easier to wear.

evilyne

gothicchic21 wrote:BTW, these are on sale through the ju ju be site for only $40 right now, so maybe not so popular.

Not any more. The cyber Monday sale on JJB's site is over, so if you want one on sale, this is the only place.

throwerm72

quality posts: 1 Private Messages throwerm72

My wife has had numerous JuJuBe bags (traded and sold or just bought more none where retired) and they all are great quality.

They clean easy and are very durable.

No crummy velcro but good magnetic snaps covered (in the bags we have) so as not to scratch and good quality zippers.

You could do a lot worse for $40.

Moms seem to love these so guys this probably would be a very welcomed Christmas gift.

fluffybuttmommy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fluffybuttmommy

Does this bag have backpack straps?

evilyne

fluffybuttmommy wrote:Does this bag have backpack straps?

Nope.