WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The woods are creepy, dark and deep.

Starblind

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Starblind

Yay, back on the weekly schedule once again!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
Starblind wrote:Yay, back on the weekly schedule once again!

Way to jinx it!!

Starblind

CowboyDann wrote:Way to jinx it!!

Aww, man! It's true! But, uh... maybe the kidfoots are hibernating! Yeah, that's it!

CowboyDann

Starblind wrote:Aww, man! It's true! But, uh... maybe the kidfoots are hibernating! Yeah, that's it!

I hope so :3

CowboyDann

Is this some test where the woot community rises up and demands more kidfoots? are we failing? If you guys are cancelling the show can i buy the puppets?

Starblind

CowboyDann wrote:Is this some test where the woot community rises up and demands more kidfoots? are we failing? If you guys are cancelling the show can i buy the puppets?

Sadly it's kinda hard not to notice that they seem to get a lot less attention (views and comments) than the other Woot video stuff. I'm not sure why, as although I didn't really like Kidfoot much at first it's really improved after the first few videos. I hope it isn't cancelled. Maybe fewer but longer videos would work better?

REDLINEVUE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages REDLINEVUE

I miss the regular KidFoot videos.... very sad if they stop making these as I personally think they are the best skits ever put on woot.

lyamcweld

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lyamcweld

what happened to the kidfoot videos? i miss them.

Slydon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

I've been told Kiki took some time off to do Transformers 4 and Wendell wanted to attend a CERN conference, so the schedule just hasn't allowed for any shooting time. But they'll be back soon, I'm sure of it.

don't ask me i don't know any hallways

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Yaaaay! My kid love these two. :D