WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The woods are creepy, dark and deep.

Starblind

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Starblind

Yay, back on the weekly schedule once again!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 715 Private Messages CowboyDann
Starblind wrote:Yay, back on the weekly schedule once again!

Way to jinx it!!

Starblind

CowboyDann wrote:Way to jinx it!!

Aww, man! It's true! But, uh... maybe the kidfoots are hibernating! Yeah, that's it!

CowboyDann

Starblind wrote:Aww, man! It's true! But, uh... maybe the kidfoots are hibernating! Yeah, that's it!

I hope so :3

CowboyDann

Is this some test where the woot community rises up and demands more kidfoots? are we failing? If you guys are cancelling the show can i buy the puppets?

Starblind

CowboyDann wrote:Is this some test where the woot community rises up and demands more kidfoots? are we failing? If you guys are cancelling the show can i buy the puppets?

Sadly it's kinda hard not to notice that they seem to get a lot less attention (views and comments) than the other Woot video stuff. I'm not sure why, as although I didn't really like Kidfoot much at first it's really improved after the first few videos. I hope it isn't cancelled. Maybe fewer but longer videos would work better?

REDLINEVUE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages REDLINEVUE

I miss the regular KidFoot videos.... very sad if they stop making these as I personally think they are the best skits ever put on woot.

lyamcweld

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lyamcweld

what happened to the kidfoot videos? i miss them.

Slydon

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

I've been told Kiki took some time off to do Transformers 4 and Wendell wanted to attend a CERN conference, so the schedule just hasn't allowed for any shooting time. But they'll be back soon, I'm sure of it.

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

Moueska

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Moueska

Yaaaay! My kid love these two. :D