WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kid Cartoon Coats

Yeah, yeah, your kid’s a special special snowflake. But their friends don’t care unless they’re repping the latest Disney/Marvel/Transformers gear. And if they’re not? Well, let’s just hope you didn’t name them anything that’s easy to rhyme.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Stylish gear for the cold winter weather rolling in. So how do you get kids to keep their coats, hats and other accessories on? (I'm thinking of a child in particular that dislikes hats...)

I'm just hanging out, really.

AlinaG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlinaG
inkycatz wrote:Stylish gear for the cold winter weather rolling in. So how do you get kids to keep their coats, hats and other accessories on? (I'm thinking of a child in particular that dislikes hats...)

I go by the "let them figure out they're going to be cold if they don't wear it" philosophy. I guess it depends on where you live though.

However, I would like to know how warm these coats are. The city I'm currently living in routinely experiences temps of -20 during wintertime. I'm SO thankful I was living in a warmer place when my kid was going through the phase you're describing.

jpdelancey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jpdelancey

These are very inexpensive. These would be great to purchase for a local kids coat drive. If you have a program like that in your community, this is a great way to give back.

greenfelderkl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages greenfelderkl
jpdelancey wrote:These are very inexpensive. These would be great to purchase for a local kids coat drive. If you have a program like that in your community, this is a great way to give back.

Agree completely! I bought 2 to give to a local elementary school coat drive!