WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Text, Tunes, and Toons

The three Rs used to be Reading, Riting, and Rythmetic. But that was a long time ago, and woefully grammatically askew, so we’ve replaced them with the three Ts: Text, Tunes, and Toons. Try to tell us that this ‘twasn’t terrific.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

So many DVDs, which to choose and which to avoid?

I'm just hanging out, really.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Is that the Super Mario Bros with Captain Lou as live action Mario at the beginning?

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

If you want to relive the nostalgia of your mario brothers cartoons don't do it. My brothers and I bought the DVD's a while back and it broke our hearts.

We remembered it as a great show worth waking up at 5 AM to watch. Then we watched the DVDs and the voices switch places, writing was awful and it didn't really even have a campy feel.

I might have to go back and re-watch, we were too bummed to go back and watch them to see if it was so bad it's good.

Also, This was like, 5 years ago, so my youngest brother was 6 or 7 and he loved them. So if you're getting them for your kids chances are they'll like them, just not so much the nostalgic 20'something

holibub

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holibub

Is Set2 of the Disney padded books sold out? Wanted three set of each.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

holibub wrote:Is Set2 of the Disney padded books sold out? Wanted three set of each.

Yes, that set is sold out. Sorry.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders