WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Text, Tunes, and Toons

The three Rs used to be Reading, Riting, and Rythmetic. But that was a long time ago, and woefully grammatically askew, so we’ve replaced them with the three Ts: Text, Tunes, and Toons. Try to tell us that this ‘twasn’t terrific.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

So many DVDs, which to choose and which to avoid?

I'm just hanging out, really.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Is that the Super Mario Bros with Captain Lou as live action Mario at the beginning?

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

If you want to relive the nostalgia of your mario brothers cartoons don't do it. My brothers and I bought the DVD's a while back and it broke our hearts.

We remembered it as a great show worth waking up at 5 AM to watch. Then we watched the DVDs and the voices switch places, writing was awful and it didn't really even have a campy feel.

I might have to go back and re-watch, we were too bummed to go back and watch them to see if it was so bad it's good.

Also, This was like, 5 years ago, so my youngest brother was 6 or 7 and he loved them. So if you're getting them for your kids chances are they'll like them, just not so much the nostalgic 20'something

holibub

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holibub

Is Set2 of the Disney padded books sold out? Wanted three set of each.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

holibub wrote:Is Set2 of the Disney padded books sold out? Wanted three set of each.

Yes, that set is sold out. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items