+ Add a Comment

jji272

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jji272

Per nabi ordered that is...

sphervey wrote:A $60 credit on Amazon would just about do it. ($129.99 - $189.99)

vkustowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vkustowski

I feel like I am in such limbo. It says that my Nabi 2 has already been shipped. You couldn't even change the name of the product before you shipped it out?? A good company would have stayed in the office and worked overtime to fix this. I wanted it cancelled. Do you understand we need this money to continue to shop for our children. I do not hold a credit card balance, I actually live within my means. I can't afford to pay the $260 plus dollars, wait a few weeks for a refund and be ready in time for Christmas. I already lost one night sleep over this. More needs to be done.

billstew

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billstew
clydeml wrote:Absolutely, So long as it was here for Christmas, I would wait to get the right product.

I'll throw my hat in this ring. If I eventually get what I was expecting, I'm willing to wait for it.

Smitty7831

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smitty7831
BigD wrote:We are an Amazon Fulfillment services customer, as are thousands of other online merchants who utilize Amazon's warehouse services. It is completely different from sharing and having access to Amazon inventory. We are very aware of the problems that we've created for everyone and we are working to fix them. The witty emails are part of Woot, they aren't intended to offend and the $10 credit was an honest attempt to help resolve the problem. We've clearly heard your feedback saying that isn't acceptable and we're working on a better resolution.

This is what we need to see. You have heard our feedback and are working on a better resolution. If that would have been stated last night or fist thing this morning you wouldn't have as many people asking for your heads :P

All we are asking for is a fair resolution; allow the people who want to cancel to cancel, or try and get us what we ordered before Christmas with an email that GUARANTEES we are getting the Nabi2.

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc

My Nabis arrived today via USPS. I've never seen the post office ship anything that fast. Didn't refuse delivery because I didn't think that they would be here so fast. What a mess!

nimda79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimda79

I'll second that since I ordered 2 :D

jji272 wrote:Per nabi ordered that is...

sphervey wrote:A $60 credit on Amazon would just about do it. ($129.99 - $189.99)

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
tomspc wrote:My Nabis arrived today via USPS. I've never seen the post office ship anything that fast. Didn't refuse delivery because I didn't think that they would be here so fast. What a mess!

email support for a return shipping label.
I haven't received a shipping notice yet, but did get a return label, so there's that.

move along

stellapedia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stellapedia

I'm not all pissed off and screaming for blood, my kids will get their gifts regardless.
However.
Chanukah is 12/9 - 12/16 this year. Getting me something by Christmas isn't really that helpful for me, or many others. So if you're gonna send me something, I know I might have to wait and that's fine, I'll figure out the wait, but don't assume that "by Christmas" is what everyone needs.

pcmooney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcmooney

Hey Woot - Take my $10 coupon (I hope it's actually $20 since I purchased two)add it to my order and go to this place and buy them, then ship them to us.

BTW - no more love from this guy.

jfoust1776

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfoust1776

Did you open the box to confirm which product you received?
The box will not say Nabi 2.

tomspc wrote:My Nabis arrived today via USPS. I've never seen the post office ship anything that fast. Didn't refuse delivery because I didn't think that they would be here so fast. What a mess!

mattkeithley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattkeithley
jfoust1776 wrote:Did you open the box to confirm which product you received?
The box will not say Nabi 2.

according to the president, no nabi2's were shipped...all nabi1's.

happycorie22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happycorie22

So what, exactly, is Woot going to do to resolve this issue satisfactorily for their customers?

jfoust1776

It would be great if this person could post a pic of what they received. Just to satisfy the curious.

mattkeithley wrote:according to the president, no nabi2's were shipped...all nabi1's.

mattkeithley

jfoust1776 wrote:It would be great if this person could post a pic of what they received. Just to satisfy the curious.

agreed.

frenchbreakfast

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frenchbreakfast
jfoust1776 wrote:It would be great if this person could post a pic of what they received. Just to satisfy the curious.

I agree!

BigD

quality posts: 69 Private Messages BigD
happycorie22 wrote:So what, exactly, is Woot going to do to resolve this issue satisfactorily for their customers?

We're either going to get you a Nabi 2 or we're going to give you a steep discount if you want to keep the Nabi 1. We're working on the specifics so stay tuned.

What does refurbished or recertified mean? Click here to find out.

jmignacio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmignacio
frenchbreakfast wrote:I agree!

Just reading the model number from the box would clear it up real fast and you don't even have to open it.

Original nabi = NABI-A
Nabi 2 = NABI2-NV7A

stellapedia

BigD wrote:We're either going to get you a Nabi 2 or we're going to give you a steep discount if you want to keep the Nabi 1. We're working on the specifics so stay tuned.

And that, my friend, is the way it should be. Thought nabi themselves admitted the nabi 1 is dead in the water. But thank you, for actually attempting to make it right. I hope the mommies aren't *too* pissed at you.

mattkeithley

BigD wrote:We're either going to get you a Nabi 2 or we're going to give you a steep discount if you want to keep the Nabi 1. We're working on the specifics so stay tuned.

In for nabi2!! My order hasn't shipped yet (#42432347) and I'm willing to wait for a sourced nabi2.

chris626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chris626
stellapedia wrote:And that, my friend, is the way it should be. Thought nabi themselves admitted the nabi 1 is dead in the water. But thank you, for actually attempting to make it right. I hope the mommies aren't *too* pissed at you.

They isnt doing anyone and good. Nobody wants these junks you are giving us even at a step discount. Just cance lorders and give us our money back

wutupyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wutupyo

Awesome. If still getting a Nabi 2 is possible, I don't mind waiting, and will just as excited as I was yesterday when I ordered.

mattkeithley

chris626 wrote:They isnt doing anyone and good. Nobody wants these junks you are giving us even at a step discount. Just cance lorders and give us our money back

lol wut

stellapedia

chris626 wrote:They isnt doing anyone and good. Nobody wants these junks you are giving us even at a step discount. Just cance lorders and give us our money back

Well, some people will. And he said or, so it seems he's implying we have a choice on the two.
Frankly, if he offered me one for $35, I'd take it, just for the heck of it.

vkustowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vkustowski

Thank you! I really hope you are able to get us the Nabi 2's. My order already shipped, I know I won't be keeping it.

happycorie22

Thank you for clarifying that.

Also, since you've answered all of my questions, we're totally besties now, right?

chris626

vkustowski wrote:Thank you! I really hope you are able to get us the Nabi 2's. My order already shipped, I know I won't be keeping it.

If people are saying they wil ltake a discounted one then they are not going to try very hard to get us the 2's

gatorskin76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gatorskin76

That is good news indeed. I think you will earn a ton of goodwill with this decision.

jfoust1776

I'm not sure anyone wants a Nabi 1 - from what I understand, they are no longer supported, or have near the functionality of the Nabi 2. Most people will be severely disappointed in the original Nabi.

I do appreciate that Woot! is actively working on a viable solution.

chris626 wrote:If people are saying they wil ltake a discounted one then they are not going to try very hard to get us the 2's

happycorie22

I'm pretty sure that the only people that want the original Nabi are those that are unaware that they're basically buying a techno dud. The reason that the Nabi 2 is such a great deal is because it's basically the Nexus 7 in a kid friendly package.

wootswhats

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootswhats

I am glad you are working on a solution. Allow me toss my thoughts into the mix.

1) Refund money now since you don't have the product people paid for.

2) The unsolicited Nabi1s are a gift from you to us.

3) Procure Nabi2s.

4) Allow those who wish to do so send back their Nabi1s in exchange for the right to purchase a Nabi 2 at the proffered price of $129.

5) Sue the company that lied to you to recoup your losses. Or, if it was actually an error on your company's part, review your procurement processes.

6) Resume doing business with a better thought out crisis response plan.

cbrydon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbrydon

The NABI 1 on its way to me is surely going to be refused at the door. I'm hoping Woot can make a NABI 2 happen under the original terms/pricing before Xmas.

frenchbreakfast

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frenchbreakfast

The Nabi2 is really the only solution that will work for me. The original Nabi is light-years behind the 2, unfortunately.

jji272

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jji272

Now that is worth Wooting over!! I hope you really come through with the twos before Christmas...

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
jfoust1776 wrote:I'm not sure anyone wants a Nabi 1 - from what I understand, they are no longer supported, or have near the functionality of the Nabi 2. Most people will be severely disappointed in the original Nabi

It's funny that the Nabi was the hottest thing going only last year, but then TrU botched it.

move along

GRobl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GRobl

Love the idea minus the choice of letting us keep the 1.

klav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klav

I do not want the nabi1 as it has no support I want what I paid for the nabi2. I have not received any response to asking for the return lable. So if I don't get what I ordered I will not buy anything again from woot

klav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klav
klav wrote:I deck the halls the nabi1 as it has no support I want what I paid for the nabi2. I have not received any response to asking for the return lable. So if I don't get what I ordered I will not buy anything again from woot

For some reason not posting correct but keep your nabi1 I want the nsbi2 &that is all that is acceptable

wootswhats

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootswhats

Oh and if you are unable to locate two Nabi 2s to fulfill my order, I will reluctantly accept two new iPads and we'll call it even. ;-)

chris626

wootswhats wrote:Oh and if you are unable to locate two Nabi 2s to fulfill my order, I will reluctantly accept two new iPads and we'll call it even. ;-)

Seems they have all gone silent again

happycorie22

No new updates, hmm? I guess they're still figuring out a way to try to keep thousands of customers from spamming the internet about Woot's major flub.