jfoust1776

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfoust1776

Got my Nabi 2 today! I'm glad it all worked out! Thanks Woot!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
deborah11565 wrote:\.
Did you get your replacement ?

Two orders "shipped" the same day. I received one of them today. The other one's tracking number isn't even active.

move along

vkustowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vkustowski

Thank you Woot!!! I got both of my Nabi 2's today. Big sigh of relief.

frenchbreakfast

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frenchbreakfast

I got my 2 Nabi2s a couple of days ago. Thank you SO much for taking care of this, woot!

dfharmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dfharmon

Just received my 2 brand new NABI 2's yesterday. Thank you!

jcrist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcrist

Thanks Woot! I love the Nabi 2 and so will both of my grandkids! Thanks for making it right!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

j5 wrote:Two orders "shipped" the same day. I received one of them today. The other one's tracking number isn't even active.

any word, j5?

man, what a relief to see so many folks are being united with their NABI2s.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dinki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dinki

Can someone tell me what the turnaround time from Woot receiving the nabi1 return to the time they received their replacement nabi2? Woot got my return on Monday. When can I expect to see the Nabi2?

winli02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winli02

Ditto on this. I was kinda hoping that I would just find it at my doorstep yesterday but not having any tracking info makes me antsy!

dinki wrote:Can someone tell me what the turnaround time from Woot receiving the nabi1 return to the time they received their replacement nabi2? Woot got my return on Monday. When can I expect to see the Nabi2?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
winli02 wrote:Ditto on this. I was kinda hoping that I would just find it at my doorstep yesterday but not having any tracking info makes me antsy!

This should help a little bit:

ThunderThighs wrote:Those of you asking for status of your return, we won't be able to provide you a status as they're working like crazy bees to get through all these. This is a lot of returns at one time for us. They each have to be processed individually and this takes a bit of time. You'll get a tracking number when your new Nabi has been sent out.

Remember that we are shipping the Nabi 2 to you via 2-day shipping.

Thank you for your patience!

I'm just hanging out, really.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
PemberDucky wrote:any word, j5?

man, what a relief to see so many folks are being united with their NABI2s.

Yes, it arrived yesterday.
It turned out the tracking link provided was a USPS tracking number sent via a Fedex URL.
Support cleared it all up for me.

Real nail-biter this one.

Thanks all:
(BigD for making this happen. This was far and away above expectations
Mods for their patience and facilitation of jabbing support with a pointy stick when necessary
and support for handling this huge ordeal during the nuttiest time of the year.)

move along

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

j5 wrote:Yes, it arrived yesterday.
It turned out the tracking link provided was a USPS tracking number sent via a Fedex URL.

clear as gravy!

i'm just so glad it worked out okay. thank YOU once again!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

clydeml

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clydeml

Can WOOT be any more incompetent??? Really!! Where is my other NABI2. I paid for 2, returned 2 and you ship me one. Your incompetent staff even verified by email that you were shipping me 2.

That is correct. You will receive two Nabi 2s.

Woot Member Services,

Daniel

SO WHERE IS MY OTHER NABI2???

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

clydeml wrote:Can WOOT be any more incompetent??? Really!! Where is my other NABI2. I paid for 2, returned 2 and you ship me one. Your incompetent staff even verified by email that you were shipping me 2.

SO WHERE IS MY OTHER NABI2???

Sorry for the late reply, have you tried emailing into Woot Member Services? You can email them at support@woot.com.

They'll be glad to assist you with finding out where your other order is.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

clydeml

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply, have you tried emailing into Woot Member Services? You can email them at support@woot.com.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Yes I have, but at this point I don't have confidence that anyone there will read it. More than likely I will get one of their canned responses so they can pretend they are actually performing customer service.

dinki

Just wanted to say that I am very disappointed in the service (or lack thereof) that I have been receiving. I asked about my return and when I would get tracking and this is what I got in reply:

"Hello,

I'm very sorry. The replacement was not submitted as it should have been by this point. I've entered it requesting the expedited shipping that was noted in our primary email to you notifying you of the Nabi 2 situation. Tracking for the Nabi 2 product will be emailed to you when it is available. "

So you guys got my return but somehow didn't ship out my Nabi2? I mean come on! All this talk about we're going to get it right out to you and Nabi2 orders are our top priority?! What would have happened if I didn't inquire? Would it not have arrived? Has it even shipped yet? Geez! I'm fairly patience but you guys are screwing up at every turn. Can someone _PLEASE_ check to see if my replacement order has shipped? Is that too much to ask? It's been almost three weeks since the sale and I'm still unclear when/if my replacement will ship. Frustrated.

clydeml

dinki wrote:Just wanted to say that I am very disappointed in the service (or lack thereof) that I have been receiving. I asked about my return and when I would get tracking and this is what I got in reply:

"Hello,

I'm very sorry. The replacement was not submitted as it should have been by this point. I've entered it requesting the expedited shipping that was noted in our primary email to you notifying you of the Nabi 2 situation. Tracking for the Nabi 2 product will be emailed to you when it is available. "

So you guys got my return but somehow didn't ship out my Nabi2? I mean come on! All this talk about we're going to get it right out to you and Nabi2 orders are our top priority?! What would have happened if I didn't inquire? Would it not have arrived? Has it even shipped yet? Geez! I'm fairly patience but you guys are screwing up at every turn. Can someone _PLEASE_ check to see if my replacement order has shipped? Is that too much to ask? It's been almost three weeks since the sale and I'm still unclear when/if my replacement will ship. Frustrated.

That was my experience as well. Then they sent an email saying they entered my order for my Nabi2. I immediately emailed them back and asked if it was 1 or 2 and was told 2, alas that was just another lie from Woot.

kfuston

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfuston

Come on, why have you not sent my Nabi2? I know you all received the Nabi1 back on the 10th (waste of my time taking care of your screwup) and what do I get, not even a confirmation, more less a status on the shipment of the Nabi2. What does it take, me driving my little one up to your office the day after christmas for you to personally explain why santa didn't come this year. Seriously, time is running out, and this is complete BS. Please be proactive in letting me know the status so I can plan accordingly. I don't want to hear that your CS is overwhelmed at this point (lose the crazy bee humor, it does not lighten the mood at this point), stop worrying about the additional christmas revenue and focus on the customers you already took behind the woodshed. Also please remove the shipping cost from the original order. You have my info, please contact me asap and let me know what the heck is going on. These are ridiculous business practices. Dear BigD, I'd love a personal phone call from you if you have a moment to spare.

lindyp330

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lindyp330

My NABI 2s arrived by UPS tonight (Thurs.) without any shipping email. It was great to see them finally. The Woot shipping crew is working faster than their paperwork crew so don't expect a tracking number.
Thanks Woot! You guys have kept your promise and my business.

dinki

lindyp330 wrote: The Woot shipping crew is working faster than their paperwork crew so don't expect a tracking number.

The LEAST we can expect is a tracking number so we can plan our holiday travels accordingly.

chris626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chris626
dinki wrote:The LEAST we can expect is a tracking number so we can plan our holiday travels accordingly.

I shipped mine in last friday i forgot to write down my tracking number.

Have you guys received them yet? Order #42433068

clydeml

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply, have you tried emailing into Woot Member Services? You can email them at support@woot.com.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Still no answer. Still waiting on someone from "customer service" (tongue and cheek) to email me back. I guess Big D has gone into hiding too, since he is not calling me back.

artesterman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artesterman
dinki wrote:Can someone tell me what the turnaround time from Woot receiving the nabi1 return to the time they received their replacement nabi2? Woot got my return on Monday. When can I expect to see the Nabi2?

THIS!!! My original Nabi was received by Woot on Monday, and I have emailed Woot 3 times since asking about the new tablet, and have not heard ANYTHING!!! I thought once the returns were back to Woot that they would be processed within 24 hours and the new tablets would be shipped via 2 day shipping. I am getting very upset that I help up my end of the bargain but no one will answer my emails to let me know what is going on with Woot's end! Christmas is a little over a week away...tick tock tick tock!

inkycatz

artesterman wrote:THIS!!! My original Nabi was received by Woot on Monday, and I have emailed Woot 3 times since asking about the new tablet, and have not heard ANYTHING!!! I thought once the returns were back to Woot that they would be processed within 24 hours and the new tablets would be shipped via 2 day shipping. I am getting very upset that I help up my end of the bargain but no one will answer my emails to let me know what is going on with Woot's end! Christmas is a little over a week away...tick tock tick tock!

We have pinged customer service on your behalf and do appreciate your patience as folks work as fast as they can to help fix everything up.

artesterman

dinki wrote:The LEAST we can expect is a tracking number so we can plan our holiday travels accordingly.

Exactly! If they are shipping out with no notification, what happens when one of us are out of town for the holidays and our order shows up on our porch while we are gone? Are you going to replace them if they are stolen because we didn't even know they were coming?

dinki

inkycatz wrote:We have pinged customer service on your behalf and do appreciate your patience as folks work as fast as they can to help fix everything up.

Did you do the same for me? See my request above.

inkycatz

dinki wrote:Did you do the same for me? See my request above.

Yes the team sent over a list of folks in this thread having concerns to see what could be found out. We're not ignoring a single post, but we do occasionally get a bit too swamped to reply to everyone personally.

hayleycrouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hayleycrouse

WHere the heck is my order. I have been told repeatedly that someone would look into it ,but I have no confidence with that now.
Woot Order #42431969

dinki

inkycatz wrote:Yes the team sent over a list of folks in this thread having concerns to see what could be found out. We're not ignoring a single post, but we do occasionally get a bit too swamped to reply to everyone personally.

Thank you for doing this. Can you now report on the status? I can't get a straight answer as to if it has shipped OR when I will receive it. Thank you

artesterman

Thanks for "pinging" them, but it was useless. All I got was an email saying my order would be processed shortly. Ridiculous. I will never order from Woot again.

clydeml

Here is how customer service works:

ME -- Where is my other NABI-2???? Ordered 2 returned two got 1 in return.

WOOT -- Hello,

Our records show the Nabi 2 product was delivered yesterday:

http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=xxxxxx

Woot Member Services,

Riley

They don't even bother to read your emails before they respond. Yea I got a package, with HALF my order!

dinki

dinki wrote:Thank you for doing this. Can you now report on the status? I can't get a straight answer as to if it has shipped OR when I will receive it. Thank you

Received the tracking. Now I'll just wait to see if you guys shipped the right thing.

kfuston

Please update me on the status. I am very concerned that this is now going to impact my holiday travel plans for this weekend. Absolutely ridiculous that you all have no courtesy to communicate. If it has not left yet, are you now planning to bump up to overnight shipping? What the heck is going on there?

If you can rush out a Visio tablet you have on your site today, I guessing you are certainly competent enough to rush out my Nabi2 I purchased almost a month ago.

inkycatz

kfuston wrote:Please update me on the status. I am very concerned that this is now going to impact my holiday travel plans for this weekend. Absolutely ridiculous that you all have no courtesy to communicate. If it has not left yet, are you now planning to bump up to overnight shipping? What the heck is going on there?

If you can rush out a Visio tablet you have on your site today, I guessing you are certainly competent enough to rush out my Nabi2 I purchased almost a month ago.

Trying to get an update on this (and sorry I can't be of more help than that).

kfuston

inkycatz wrote:*** Concerns about your order? Try support@woot.com! ***

so apparently Jerkface is support@woot.com. I have not heard from them in a week after several new cases created. Good luck with any concerns. How hard is it to get out of your freaking Carrollton cube and walk over and talk to someone that can actually get stuff done? You posted this nine hours ago and still no response, seriously.

Regardless of what you think of Rutledge, I still have an email response from him (I think within 2 hrs, will have to double check), of personally going out of his way to find me an additional robomower battery in 2005. Wow have things and brands have changed! Be witty, be smartasses, be jerkfaces, but don't f your customers. Get back to what made woot special and not just one of the now many deal a day sites. Do you have any pride in your brand anymore or is it just a job and a paycheck. And hopefully there are a few less of those going out after this.

korn23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages korn23

They tell you its two day shipping. Mine got shipped out on the 15th and I still haven't received mine yet. So some of you might not have it before Christmas.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

korn23 wrote:They tell you its two day shipping. Mine got shipped out on the 15th and I still haven't received mine yet. So some of you might not have it before Christmas.

I'm sorry for the issues. Please email support@woot.com so they can answer your email. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Remember to put NABI in the subject line

If there are any others that have not received your Nabi 2 and you returned your Nabi 1, please email support@woot.com immediately so we can look into the situation.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dinki

korn23 wrote:They tell you its two day shipping. Mine got shipped out on the 15th and I still haven't received mine yet. So some of you might not have it before Christmas.

I was under the same impression too. I finally got mine yesterday (seven business days after they received it). I looked at the packing slip and it said UPS 2 day/3 day shipping. Mine took three days. Nice. Thanks for stepping up Woot.

This is my first experience with Woot customer service and I would have to say it is pathetic. I did get lots of emails saying they were working on it but they never could tell me WHEN I could expect my order to ship or be received. Get your act together.

christinannd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christinannd

will this special be back?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

christinannd wrote:will this special be back?

Hard to say. Keep checking back. There's a link in my signature to a thread that contains a list of all our sales. It's updated weekdays by about 9:30am.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders