incognit0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages incognit0
dteubner wrote:FYI--got my "replacement order tracking number" via email this morning. The FED EX tracking link in the email didin't work, so I went to my order through the "stuff you bought" link on the site. Clicked the new tracking number there and was taken to USPS site where I found the current tracking info. No biggie. Just wanted to let anyone know who's anxiously watching their shipment and noticed the FedEx tracking link in the email doesn't work.

When was your original Nabi received by woot?

UPDATE

As I was typing the earlier post, my door dinged from UPS. It was the new Tablet!! I got no emails, no shipping updates, but it's here! My old Nabi was received by woot early monday morning. Thanks guys!!

dteubner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dteubner
incognit0 wrote:When was your original Nabi received by woot?

They got mine Monday morning, and my replacement was shipped Tuesday. Tracking says I should have it by close of business Thursday.

Glad to hear you got yours. I'm anxious to get mine (in my hands) so I can return the full-price Nabi2 I frantically purchased when I first got the "Oops, wrong version" email!

emccullo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emccullo

I got my Nabi Thursday and sent it back through FedEx on Friday. I could track the package the first day, but now my account Woot gave me with FedEx does not work. Why? I can't see what is going on with my return package. Will Woot send me something when they get the package? Will I then get a tracking number for the Nabi 2? How long should I expect to wait?

sometimesido

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sometimesido

I just got my "Your replacement order was shipped" early this morning. I too returned the original sometime last week.

Like that other person said, the tracking link provided in the new email did not work, but I went to "stuff you bought" link and now there's a new tracking number. I followed that and it is already scheduled to deliver by end of today!

There will be three happy kids this xmas thanks to Woot's customer service.

pcmooney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcmooney

Woot sent me a message that they are sending me a toaster. I'm hoping they are just pulling my tabletless leg.

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
emccullo wrote:I got my Nabi Thursday and sent it back through FedEx on Friday. I could track the package the first day, but now my account Woot gave me with FedEx does not work. Why? I can't see what is going on with my return package. Will Woot send me something when they get the package? Will I then get a tracking number for the Nabi 2? How long should I expect to wait?

Woot CS here =)

It looks like the return was received 12/5 according to the tracking.

You should receive a tracking number when the replacement(s) ship.

We are expediting the replacements.

Email us at support@woot.com if you have any other questions.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

pcmooney wrote:Woot sent me a message that they are sending me a toaster. I'm hoping they are just pulling my tabletless leg.

uh, unless you ordered a toaster, that *sounds* like another blunder. although without specifics, i cannot say for certain.

i'm going to send an email to CS about this just to be sure you get what you're supposed to.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Oh!
Hmmm, I forgot to record my return tracking number.
Ponder.

eta: shipped back last week.
Hope they don't refund me by accident.

move along

heathergeorge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heathergeorge

Woohoo my Nabi Tablets are safely back to yall! hopefully the new Nabi 2's will be here early next week;)

clydeml

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clydeml

My return tracking number shows you received my return on 11/30. Still no word on my replacements. No tracking number, no emails. Can you give me an update.

Twitchsd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Twitchsd

Hi there woot received my two nabiAs on Tuesday the 4th I know you guys are busy with all this but what is going to be the average turn around on getting the NABI2's sent out after you receive the return of the nabia, will I receive a new shipping email telling me they have gone out or will it just be a surprise at my door one day?

Woot List:
  • Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless
  • iRiver AFT100 Mobile FM Transmitter
  • Delphi Skyfi2 XM Receiver with Boombox and Car Kit
  • InFocus ScreenPlay 7210 HD DLP Projector
  • Excalibur Plug and Play 6 Player Texas Hold’em Poker
  • GN-Netcom GN6110 Bluetooth Headset
  • Logitech Mobile Traveller Bluetooth Headset
  • Saitek No Limit Texas Hold ‘Em Poker 2-Pack
  • Saitek A-200 Portable 2.1 Speaker System
  • Prevention Wrist-Mounted Blood Pressure Monitor
  • ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
    justinables wrote:Woot CS here =)

It looks like the return was received 12/5 according to the tracking.

You should receive a tracking number when the replacement(s) ship.

We are expediting the replacements.

Email us at support@woot.com if you have any other questions.

Sent mine back this past Friday, I think.
    Got my replacement tracking number this am.
    New Nabi (the correct one!) was waiting for me when I got home just now. YAY!!!

Aside from the original incident (as it turns out, an understandable snafu).....

Y'ALL ROCK!!!!!

*Passes out special eggnog and cookies to all Woot staff*

P.S. to other wooters: my tracking still doesn't say delivered (came via UPS, btw)...so yep, you might be surprised in the next day or two.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
    PemberDucky wrote:uh, unless you ordered a toaster, that *sounds* like another blunder. although without specifics, i cannot say for certain.

Maybe it's a gold-plated toaster with usb ports and wifi???

May the Crap be with you all!!!

davenmbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davenmbeth

I sent a email to woot support on Monday so I can start the process of exchanging my nabi1 for the nabi2. I have had no reply. I am worried about having the nabi2 in time for Christmas! What can I do??

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
    davenmbeth wrote:I sent a email to woot support on Monday so I can start the process of exchanging my nabi1 for the nabi2. I have had no reply. I am worried about having the nabi2 in time for Christmas! What can I do??

Have you checked your spam folder for a reply? That's very unusual to not hear back by now.

We've pinged them on your behalf to let them know about the issue.

I'm just hanging out, really.

winli02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winli02

Just wanted to share...so I sent the NabiA back via FedEx on Monday....expected to reach Woot on next Monday, so I am guessing I will have the Nabi2 by a week from today.

That being said, this morning I JUST got the email that my original package was shipped...the tracking number linked to the package I had already received and returned. Odd

sometimesido

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sometimesido

Received the Nabi 2's yesterday! Thanks Woot! This is what will keep me doing business with you guys.

stellapedia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stellapedia

Since my holiday starts tomorrow, it's obvious that I'm not going to have it in time to give my kids on the first night. Could you at least let me know if it was received so I have an idea of when I WILL have it?

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565

Woot received my returned Nabis on 12/05 @ 1:24 PM. I still have not received confirmation of the return nor shipment of the new Nabi2s.

WOOT - When can I expect an update?

PemberDucky

Staff

stellapedia wrote:Since my holiday starts tomorrow, it's obvious that I'm not going to have it in time to give my kids on the first night. Could you at least let me know if it was received so I have an idea of when I WILL have it?

apologies for the inconvenience. i know this is frustrating.

if you haven't already (i'm sure you have), do email Support@Woot.com.

in the meantime, i've messaged them on my end and let them know to be in contact with you.

PemberDucky

Staff

deborah11565 wrote:Woot received my returned Nabis on 12/05 @ 1:24 PM. I still have not received confirmation of the return nor shipment of the new Nabi2s.

I've sent you a private message. (click the envelope icon to access your PMs let me know if you have trouble finding them.)

deborah11565

PemberDucky wrote:apologies to you both for the inconvenience. i know this is frustrating.

if you haven't already (i'm sure you have), do email Support@Woot.com with your queries.

in the meantime, i've messaged them on my end and let them know about your questions.

Thank you for the quick response. I will email them. Thanks!

PemberDucky

Staff

deborah11565 wrote:Thank you for the quick response. I will email them. Thanks!

oh, you're too quick for me!

raz00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raz00
    deborah11565 wrote:Woot received my returned Nabis on 12/05 @ 1:24 PM. I still have not received confirmation of the return nor shipment of the new Nabi2s.

Well they got mine the fourth, and I still haven't heard anything from them.

nimda79

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nimda79
    raz00 wrote:Well they got mine the fourth, and I still haven't heard anything from them.

They also got mine on the 4th, Just got tracking info from the website and e-mail(like everyone else the e-mail doesn't work).
    It's coming 2nd day air UPS, not Fedex. Sadly no Saturday delivery included so I have to wait till Monday.

rbn14u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbn14u

Hi, How do I get an order specific status update? Woot received the original Nabi 11/30 @ 1:28pm. I have not received a new tracking # or any other info. When I emailed support for a status on my order I received the following generic response

Hello Robin,

Our returns department is still working to get these packages processed and the replacement orders entered. As soon as tracking is available for the order, it will automatically be sent to you via email.

Sorry for the delay.

klav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klav

Waiting on a response that they received my mistake nabis and to send out my 2 new nabi's I assume they got them since I sent them out monday. I should get an email with a new tracking? thanks for any help

davenmbeth

inkycatz wrote:Have you checked your spam folder for a reply? That's very unusual to not hear back by now.

We've pinged them on your behalf to let them know about the issue.

Nothing in my spam.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Those of you asking for status of your return, we won't be able to provide you a status as they're working like crazy bees to get through all these. This is a lot of returns at one time for us. They each have to be processed individually and this takes a bit of time. You'll get a tracking number when your new Nabi has been sent out.

Remember that we are shipping the Nabi 2 to you via 2-day shipping.

Thank you for your patience!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
    ••• ► Woot's Return Policy
    ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
    CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

klav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klav

i got an email from them with a tracking number that does not work not sure if it's because it was not scanned in yet but then i got a nother email with a diffrent number that said it was shipped out.. so I'll cross my fingers and wait till tuesday when it said they are suppose to be here!

clydeml

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clydeml

Come on Woot. You got my returns on 11/30. Keep reading about everyone else returns received on 12/4 or 12/45 and they are already getting there Nabi2's. All your support will tell me is they are expediting the Nabi2's. Well how about expediting mine.

davenmbeth

Still waiting! This is so frustrating!! I have sent three request to woot support requesting a call tag so I can return the nabi1 for a nabi2. I have have no response from woot since they shipped my nabi1. This has been going on far too long! Is there any way to comunicate with this company?

GRobl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GRobl

Can I also get an update where my Nabi2 is? You promised a two day turn around from the day you got the NabiA.

GRobl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GRobl
    ThunderThighs wrote:Those of you asking for status of your return, we won't be able to provide you a status as they're working like crazy bees to get through all these. This is a lot of returns at one time for us. They each have to be processed individually and this takes a bit of time. You'll get a tracking number when your new Nabi has been sent out.

Remember that we are shipping the Nabi 2 to you via 2-day shipping.

Thank you for your patience!

At this point I am sure crazy bees would be doing a better job then the people working there just acting like crazy bees.

Your welcome for my patience, although I must say it is starting to run thin.

deborah11565

I received my Nabi 2s today!! Thank you Woot!!

deborah11565

j5 wrote:Oh!
    Hmmm, I forgot to record my return tracking number.
    Ponder.

eta: shipped back last week.
    Hope they don't refund me by accident.

\.
    Did you get your replacement ?

PemberDucky

Staff

deborah11565 wrote:I received my Nabi 2s today!! Thank you Woot!!

thank YOU for bearing with us.

again, apologies to all for the lengthy wait as we process everything & get the NABI2s to your door ASAP.

i can't imagine how frustrating it is to worry about a child's present arriving on time.
    not that it's any consolation, but it ain't a picnic on this end, either.

deborah11565

PemberDucky wrote:thank YOU for bearing with us.

again, apologies to all for the lengthy wait as we process everything & get the NABI2s to your door ASAP.

i can't imagine how frustrating it is to worry about a child's present arriving on time.
    not that it's any consolation, but it ain't a picnic on this end, either.

Yes it was an ordeal but in the end I saved 140.00 ( bought 2 ).... all in all it wasn't too bad. You guys made it right and that is all that counts !

hayleycrouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hayleycrouse

Woot Order #42431969
    Says it was shipped on Dec 6th… and I still don't have it. Can someone check on this for me? I am getting very antsy.

PemberDucky

Staff

hayleycrouse wrote:Woot Order #42431969
    Says it was shipped on Dec 6th… and I still don't have it. Can someone check on this for me? I am getting very antsy.

i'm sorry.
    i've contacted CS on your behalf & emphasized that it's urgent.