ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vkustowski wrote:Thank you! It did come this evening. One more question. I ordered 2 of them. I'm not opening the box as we were told not to. The Fedex slip says one Nabi is in there and that is what it feels like. Are these shipped in separate boxes and be on the look out for another box?

Thanks in advance

It might be worth waiting another day or two to see. You can also email support@woot.com. They'll be able to answer that question.

Remember to put NABI in the subject line and include your woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

heathergeorge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heathergeorge

How is it possible people have already gotten their Nabi's and I'm 3 hours south of you and have nothing? And to top it off the tracking information you provide is not valid?

lindyp330

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lindyp330

Just an update to let you know that you are not the only one waiting. Still "Awaiting Shipping" and no delivery here in NM. I have my return shipping email so I will be ready to make the return. In this particular situation, patience is the only alternative.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
heathergeorge wrote:How is it possible people have already gotten their Nabi's and I'm 3 hours south of you and have nothing? And to top it off the tracking information you provide is not valid?

They don't always ship out of Texas. Since Amazon came into our Woot life, I often receive Woot purchases shipped from a variety of different locations.
Don't know the answer to the tracking thing other than it has always been common for an item to arrive while the tracking still says waiting to be shipped or in transit/pending. My guess is that they don't always get scanned by the intermediate handlers the way they are supposed to be (maybe due to high volume/wanting to move things through faster than it would take to manually scan each individual pkg???), and then when delivered, finally DO get scanned for that.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

winli02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winli02

So since I'm still "awaiting shipping", I reached out with an email to Woot CS. I received the following:

Hello,

Orders placed with standard shipping will ship out within 5 business days, excluding the purchase date. Tracking data is emailed to you via automated email when it is available.

This.i.knew. It would have been nice(r) to not get the cut-n-paste reply. (And I did reference Nabi in the subject line).

And so we wait...and still awaiting shipment.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

winli02 wrote:So since I'm still "awaiting shipping", I reached out with an email to Woot CS. I received the following:

Hello,

Orders placed with standard shipping will ship out within 5 business days, excluding the purchase date. Tracking data is emailed to you via automated email when it is available.

This.i.knew. It would have been nice(r) to not get the cut-n-paste reply. (And I did reference Nabi in the subject line).

And so we wait...and still awaiting shipment.

Please check your PM inbox, as I have sent you an update to the shipping status on your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

chris626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chris626
ROGETRAY wrote:Please check your PM inbox, as I have sent you an update to the shipping status on your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

I am still waiting for mine to arrive so i can return them

oomellieoo22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oomellieoo22

The history of issues I have experienced with Woot so far are as follows...

11/26/12
I placed an order on on Woot.com for the Nabi2. It then showed on the site that the item was posted incorrectly and this is the Nabi1. I then sent an email to Woot support explaining I would like the item refunded since the item was incorrectly posted as Nabi2 when it was instead the first generation Nabi2. I then took a moment to review the comments in the news feed for the product. I saw a note from a staff member clarifying that in fact this was the Nabi2. I promptly sent another email asking for clarification (Case # CAS-71023-Z5H2Y8 CRM:0008941). I then received an email that my order has been cancelled and refunded as requested. I sent an email back pleading that they keep my order now that they clarified it's in fact the Nabi2.
I received an email (Case # CAS-71565-J5B4Q7 CRM:0008062) back after asking that they keep my order now that they know it's a Nabi2. They then email me that "The product I was sold was the 1st generation unit, not the second as was originally advertised. This is why the order was cancelled and refunded". Shortly after this email I get another confirming Woot has shipped me the Nabi1 and that if I send it back I will be credited".
I then send them an email stating that their message has left me further confused. It was my understanding from the email I received from Case # CAS-71023-Z5H2Y8 CRM:0008941 that my purchase was canceled and refunded. Now I have an email indicating the Nabi1 was shipped.
11/28/2012
I then get the email from Woot stating that they were able to get our hands on enough units of the Nabi 2 to fill all of their orders. The email gave instructions on how to request a FedEx tag to return the NAbi1 so they could send the Nabi2 in return.
I follow the instructions requesting the FedEx tag and send the email with my fingers crossed that they will get it straight.
11/29/2012
I then get an email on 11/29 in response to my FedEx tag request. It said " We appreciate your concerns as well as your business. I do apologize, but it looks like your order was cancelled and refunded on 11/26/12. Did you request this? Please let us know.
12/1/2012
So today we checked the mail, and what did I receive? Yes, the Nabi1. I'm hoping the email I sent today once again requesting the FedEx tag actually works out. I really have lost all faith in Woot.com.

ThunderThighs

Staff

oomellieoo22 wrote:The history of issues I have experienced with Woot so far are as follows...

Ugh, I can see where you're confused. I've pinged CS to see if someone can clear this all up. Sorry for the problems.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jamekawindham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamekawindham

I sent my Nabi 1 back yesteday. Will I get another tracking number when the Nabi 2 is sent?
jamekawindham

Smitty7831

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smitty7831

Got the Nabi on Saturday even though my account says "Awaiting Shipping."

Dropped it off at FedEx yesterday and I will be watching the tracking number like a hawk.

danefreeman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danefreeman

I received my 2 Nabi A's via UPS on Friday, but have yet to receive my FedEx tag. I emailed support as instructed last week with "Nabi2" and my order number in the subject. I have also emailed support asking for an update, but have yet to receive anything. I would like to get these on their way back so I can get the replacements - can CS help from here?

Dan

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
danefreeman wrote:I received my 2 Nabi A's via UPS on Friday, but have yet to receive my FedEx tag. I emailed support as instructed last week with "Nabi2" and my order number in the subject. I have also emailed support asking for an update, but have yet to receive anything. I would like to get these on their way back so I can get the replacements - can CS help from here?

Dan

Hi there! If you've emailed support@woot.com, it usually takes them 1-2 business days to reply. Have you checked your spam folder? If so and it's not there, let us know and we'll see what we can do to help alert them to your issue.

I'm just hanging out, really.

inkycatz

jamekawindham wrote:Will I get another tracking number when the Nabi 2 is sent?

Good news, the answer is yes!

danefreeman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danefreeman
inkycatz wrote:Hi there! If you've emailed support@woot.com, it usually takes them 1-2 business days to reply. Have you checked your spam folder? If so and it's not there, let us know and we'll see what we can do to help alert them to your issue.

Thanks! I just got a reply saying they sent it last week and to check my spam folder. I've been checking my spam folder and my inbox - no fedex tag to date.

Dan

inkycatz

danefreeman wrote:Thanks! I just got a reply saying they sent it last week and to check my spam folder. I've been checking my spam folder and my inbox - no fedex tag to date.

Dan

We let them know.

heathergeorge

Everytime I email support I get an auto reply with a new case number...Where's the Fruitcake??

Our Nabi's got delivered today and I want to send them back I have the ticket but the ticket says 1 piece and I have 3 Nabi's...is that a problem? Do I need a New label?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

heathergeorge wrote:Everytime I email support I get an auto reply with a new case number...Where's the Fruitcake??

Our Nabi's got delivered today and I want to send them back I have the ticket but the ticket says 1 piece and I have 3 Nabi's...is that a problem? Do I need a New label?

hmm.
i don't want to speculate on this one, so i am going to contact Support from my end with the same question.

thanks for your patience.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

heathergeorge

PemberDucky wrote:hmm.
i don't want to speculate on this one, so i am going to contact Support from my end with the same question.

thanks for your patience.

Thanks Pember! Also we tried to print the label that we were sent and it said it expired 5 days after being sent so we cannot print it anyhow and will need a new one. Can you have someone send that over so I can get the ball rolling please?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

heathergeorge wrote:Thanks Pember! Also we tried to print the label that we were sent and it said it expired 5 days after being sent so we cannot print it anyhow and will need a new one. Can you have someone send that over so I can get the ball rolling please?

alrighty, sent Support an updated message with that information. they'll be in touch soon.

(apologies if there's a delay; they get mauled on mondays.)

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

lindyp330

Monday night in NM and no NABI delivery. Knowing that some folks have received their delivery today makes me feel some hope that it can still happen. [twiddling thumbs...]

ThunderThighs

Staff

lindyp330 wrote:Monday night in NM and no NABI delivery. Knowing that some folks have received their delivery today makes me feel some hope that it can still happen. [twiddling thumbs...]

Do you have a tracking number? Is it moving?

FORUM MODERATOR

heathergeorge

Can someone PLEASE get back to me so I can ship these tablets back?!?!?!

nimda79

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nimda79

My 2 - nabi (first gens) are out for delivery back to Woot today. Hopefully the turn around time is quick on getting the Nabi 2's to me.

j2kent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j2kent
nimda79 wrote:My 2 - nabi (first gens) are out for delivery back to Woot today. Hopefully the turn around time is quick on getting the Nabi 2's to me.

Same here, tracking info says that they'll be at Woot by tomorrow (12/5).

happycorie22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happycorie22

Woot got my returned Nabi today, now I'm just waiting on a new tracking number for my Nabi 2

amelville1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amelville1

Where is the tracking number on the prepaid packaging slip that we got e-mailed to send the original NABI back to woot? I keep looking over the packaging slip and don't see a tracking number anywhere. Thanks

heathergeorge

PemberDucky wrote:alrighty, sent Support an updated message with that information. they'll be in touch soon.

(apologies if there's a delay; they get mauled on mondays.)

STILL waiting on this...box of Nabi's sitting on my dining room floor slowing down this already annoying process.

lindyp330

ThunderThighs wrote:Do you have a tracking number? Is it moving?

The NABI package was sitting on my doorstep this afternoon delivered by USPS. I printed my shipping return label and brought the package straight to FEDEX. Glad the wait is over! Still listed as Awaiting Shipping on the WOOT site.

update: FedEx tracking says the package will be delivered back to WOOT on Friday 12/7.

update 2: WOOT finally changed NABI status to "shipped" yesterday 12/6...two days after it arrived at my door. FedEx tracking says NABI is out for delivery to WOOT.

heathergeorge

heathergeorge wrote:STILL waiting on this...box of Nabi's sitting on my dining room floor slowing down this already annoying process.

This is the email I got from them 24 hours after asking telling them that I cannot print the FedEx return label, that it says the link is only valid for 5 days.

"Hello Heather,

The process for returning the Nabi 1 for a Nabi 2 is:

• Receive the package. If you refuse the delivery, this process will take much longer.

• Customers can then call FedEx (1.800.463.3339) to come pick up the package.

• Wait 5-7 business days for FedEx to deliver the package to Woot.

• Upon receipt, Woot will process these returns in 24 hours.

• Woot will ship a Nabi 2 via FedEx 2-day shipping."

That is NOT AT ALL HELPFUL and I already know all that...so No I assume I have to wait at least another day for them to respond to me.

ReginaFilangee

heathergeorge wrote:This is the email I got from them 24 hours after asking telling them that I cannot print the FedEx return label, that it says the link is only valid for 5 days.

"Hello Heather,

The process for returning the Nabi 1 for a Nabi 2 is:

• Receive the package. If you refuse the delivery, this process will take much longer.

• Customers can then call FedEx (1.800.463.3339) to come pick up the package.

• Wait 5-7 business days for FedEx to deliver the package to Woot.

That is NOT AT ALL HELPFUL and I already know all that...so No I assume I have to wait at least another day for them to respond to me.

Heather, try the link again. The last time (only time before this) I had to return something to Woot, the return label was good for only 5 days after accessing it (not 5 days from receiving the email.) IIRC, I didn't access to print the label for a good 2-3 weeks after I rec'd the link in the email (had other stuff going on + printer issues.) Once I accessed it, there was no problem printing it. It just said that if I needed to print it AGAIN, I had to do so w/in that 5-day window.

Don't know if that will help you or not. If you have already clicked the link and entered the name/PW given to you to generate the label, then you've already passed the 5 days. But if you haven't done that yet (you have until 12/28 to do it, and the label itself...no matter when it's printed...doesn't expire until then), give it a try. Just make sure your printer is ready to go.

Hope it works for you.

ReginaFilangee

heathergeorge wrote:Thanks Pember! Also we tried to print the label that we were sent and it said it expired 5 days after being sent so we cannot print it anyhow and will need a new one. Can you have someone send that over so I can get the ball rolling please?

Oops....missed this post, Heather. Sounds like you already logged in with the special name and PW they provided and tried to print it?

ReginaFilangee

heathergeorge wrote:STILL waiting on this...box of Nabi's sitting on my dining room floor slowing down this already annoying process.

Heather, you can also do this (from the email):
"If you are still having problems, call FedEx technical support at 877-339-2774 for assistance."

mattkeithley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattkeithley
amelville1 wrote:Where is the tracking number on the prepaid packaging slip that we got e-mailed to send the original NABI back to woot? I keep looking over the packaging slip and don't see a tracking number anywhere. Thanks

i am curious about this as well. i shipped the nabi 1 back to woot yesterday but would like to track it if possible.

ThunderThighs

Staff

@heathergeorge: Check your email. You have a new label.

FORUM MODERATOR

nimda79

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nimda79
heathergeorge wrote:

So I can assume that I will get tracking info today since Woot received my package back yesterday at 1:40pm?

Would be sweet if I got the replacements by friday!

clydeml

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clydeml

Remember Big D said he hopes to have them to us by the 14th. Like everyone else I would like to have it in hand as soon as possible, but I think we need to be a little patient.

incognit0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages incognit0
nimda79 wrote:So I can assume that I will get tracking info today since Woot received my package back yesterday at 1:40pm?

Would be sweet if I got the replacements by friday!

Doubt it. My package was received first thing monday and still haven't heard nada.

heathergeorge

ThunderThighs wrote:@heathergeorge: Check your email. You have a new label.

got it!!! Printed it and taking it to FedEx today!!! Thanks!!!

dteubner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dteubner

FYI--got my "replacement order tracking number" via email this morning. The FED EX tracking link in the email didin't work, so I went to my order through the "stuff you bought" link on the site. Clicked the new tracking number there and was taken to USPS site where I found the current tracking info. No biggie. Just wanted to let anyone know who's anxiously watching their shipment and noticed the FedEx tracking link in the email doesn't work.