jsauls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsauls
justinables wrote:Hi deborah11565!

Woot CS here. As you probably can understand we are swamped with superstorm NABI. =P

Your RMA and label that I can see indicates that we will be receiving 2 items back.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Order number 4243xxxx here. I sent in a support request for a return shipping label yesterday. I haven't gotten a label back yet, but didn't want to send another support request and create at duplicate.

Let me know if I need to send another request or just be patient.

Regards

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
jsauls wrote:Order number 4243xxxx here. I sent in a support request for a return shipping label yesterday. I haven't gotten a label back yet, but didn't want to send another support request and create at duplicate.

Let me know if I need to send another request or just be patient.

Regards

When you send a support request, you will get back an automatic ticket number. If not, check your spam folder. If so, just wait.

move along

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
j5 wrote:When you send a support request, you will get back an automatic ticket number. If not, check your spam folder. If so, just wait.

Yes, hang in there, they're working as fast as they can to get everyone's labels to them.

Do keep us posted if you don't see it though.

I'm just hanging out, really.

urslf

quality posts: 4 Private Messages urslf
BigD wrote:Look up one post (beat you to it by a minute)

Oh c'mon !!! Make it possible. We relied on your info !!

I would be happy with just one, better then none !!

frenchbreakfast

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frenchbreakfast
urslf wrote:Oh c'mon !!! Make it possible. We relied on your info !!

I would be happy with just one, better then none !!

The info that was given showed they were Nabi2s. That's why we're all going through this. If the info showed it was the NabiA we wouldn't be going through this.

urslf

frenchbreakfast wrote:The info that was given showed they were Nabi2s. That's why we're all going through this. If the info showed it was the NabiA we wouldn't be going through this.

NOT TRUE
It was back and forth:
since the initial offer was unclear, we (the people) asked, which one it is - Nabi original or Nabi2 - the first answer was that it is the first Nabi, NOT Nabi2, that was confirmed for a while until you guys changed gears and said it was the Nabi2. By the time I read the new info, it was sold out!
Had you initial info been correct, I'd ve happily shipping Nabis back and forth!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRR, It was YOUR answer (the wrong one) that made me not buy it, since I wanted the Nabi2.

urslf

Are you kidding me, you guys?!?!?

You deleted all the post, where you stated it was the Nabi, NOT the Nabi2. (just went back, since I wanted the get the timeframe right). That is just wrong, are you planing to pretend it didn't happen??

You didn't delete thoroughly enough though. There are plenty of comments left, that indicate that there was such a screw up.:

for example:
I am sooooooo pissed off. I looked all throughout walmart on black friday and they sold out immediately. I called Best Buy and they confirmed they would have it on cyber monday for $129....its not. So I see this in the morning....before it sold out. Noticed the old lock screen and specs confirming android 2.2.1 and non-Tegra device and told my wife, naw this is the old Nabi they are trying to sell for same price as Nabi 2 was going for on Black Friday. Pass up. Come back later because was just curious and see specs updated, photo still wrong, and felt a violent fit of rage come across me.

As much as I have spent here....Woot should correct this for me.

Screw it. My niece is getting a Nexus 7.

Ditto. I passed on it earlier because it seemed like the info was incorrect and that the Gen 1 was being sold. Then came back later to look again only to find out the info was corrected and now sold out. Very disappointed with the mix up.

I missed it. I clicked on it this morning and saw it was the Nabi and moved on over to Slickdeals.net for Cyber Monday findings. I wish I had known it was the Nabi 2 or else I would have picked one up. Maybe next time!

ARE YOU GOING TO DELETE THOSE TOO!

jsauls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsauls
inkycatz wrote:Yes, hang in there, they're working as fast as they can to get everyone's labels to them.

Do keep us posted if you don't see it though.

The return email came, thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

urslf wrote:Are you kidding me, you guys?!?!?

You deleted all the post, where you stated it was the Nabi, NOT the Nabi2. (just went back, since I wanted the get the timeframe right). That is just wrong, are you planing to pretend it didn't happen??

The posts were deleted at the time I posted that the sale was for a Nabi 2 to avoid confusion.

I left the posts when I was told it was a Navi 1. When I was told it was a Navi 2, the thread was just too darn confusing by that point and all the info about it being a Navi 2 was pushed to page 2. That was my big concern. All the picture vs part number issues had been fixed and those posts had no merit at that point and the responses to them were meaningless. For someone coming to the sale/forum after that point, I wanted the most recent info to the be the most visible. The latest info in the sale was what was the most important at that time.

Nothing more than that.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

golem216

quality posts: 0 Private Messages golem216

I just received the Nabi-A in the mail today, but the FedEx label shows a Nikon camera for the item. I have replied to the FedEx label email stating this.

Also, originally I put "Nabi return" in the subject line as was mentioned in the comments here, but I want to exchange the Nabi-A with the Nabi2. Will this I get the replacement rather than a refund?

Thanks in advance.

xiona25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xiona25

If I received a return label before it was announced that we would getting nabi 2s, doI need a new label? Also, if I didn't have nabi 2 in the subject will it be returned instead an exchange for the nabi2 ?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

xiona25 wrote:If I received a return label before it was announced that we would getting nabi 2s, doI need a new label? Also, if I didn't have nabi 2 in the subject will it be returned instead an exchange for the nabi2 ?

Per BigD's previous post:
"You can use the call tag that you received. We'll be sending a Nabi 2 unless you email us back today telling us you want a refund."

ThunderThighs

Staff

golem216 wrote:I just received the Nabi-A in the mail today, but the FedEx label shows a Nikon camera for the item. I have replied to the FedEx label email stating this.

Also, originally I put "Nabi return" in the subject line as was mentioned in the comments here, but I want to exchange the Nabi-A with the Nabi2. Will this I get the replacement rather than a refund?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure why that happened. Go ahead and email support@woot.com and ask them. Remember to put NABI in the subject so rheyll see it quickly. I'll ping them from this end too.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

golem216

quality posts: 0 Private Messages golem216
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm not sure why that happened. Go ahead and email support@woot.com and ask them. Remember to put NABI in the subject so rheyll see it quickly. I'll ping them from this end too.

Thanks, I did that.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee

Wow, these really did ship fast!

Mine was delivered @3pm CST today, and I just got it. I did accidentally open the outer shipping box, but only because I got several boxes from Amazon today and didn't look at each label (or would've seen the Woot return address in time), because I had the exact number of boxes I was expecting from other Amazon orders based on their tracking info. (They combined two of them into one.) *sigh*...I liked it so much better when Woot things always came in Woot boxes, but I understand. Change happens.

Anyway, 2 things:
1. To confirm to previous posters who said you can't tell if it's a Nabi2 or 1 from the box----yes, you can. The sealed Nabi box clearly indicates it's the 1st gen.
2. I'd love to hand this to my FedEx person at work tomorrow----but still haven't rec'd my return label from Woot, requested early this am.

Edit: nevermind about #2. It came while I was out picking up the mail and ran to the store before coming home. It's all good.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

Wolffhardt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wolffhardt
urslf wrote:NOT TRUE
It was back and forth:
since the initial offer was unclear, we (the people) asked, which one it is - Nabi original or Nabi2 - the first answer was that it is the first Nabi, NOT Nabi2, that was confirmed for a while until you guys changed gears and said it was the Nabi2. By the time I read the new info, it was sold out!
Had you initial info been correct, I'd ve happily shipping Nabis back and forth!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRR, It was YOUR answer (the wrong one) that made me not buy it, since I wanted the Nabi2.

You're kidding me, right? You expect them to offer more items at a sale price, because you didn't get one?

You realize that they don't have to sell any, right? They could just close kids.woot?

It was updated as Nabi 2, and was still in stock for a few hours (At the very least, as I saw it before I went to work and ordered it myself later.)

Please stop whining. Woot-off's must be maddening for you, with all those items selling out before you get to them.

Good luck with the seasonal shopping.

urslf

Wolffhardt wrote:You're kidding me, right? You expect them to offer more items at a sale price, because you didn't get one?

You realize that they don't have to sell any, right? They could just close kids.woot?

It was updated as Nabi 2, and was still in stock for a few hours (At the very least, as I saw it before I went to work and ordered it myself later.)

Please stop whining. Woot-off's must be maddening for you, with all those items selling out before you get to them.

Good luck with the seasonal shopping.

NO, not correct again.
I didn't buy one, because I was told that it was the Nabi. Then I left and did not wait around, if they change their mind.
Do say it again in different words.: I didn't miss a sale, I was GIVEN THE WRONG INFORMATION.

urslf

ThunderThighs wrote:The posts were deleted at the time I posted that the sale was for a Nabi 2 to avoid confusion.

I left the posts when I was told it was a Navi 1. When I was told it was a Navi 2, the thread was just too darn confusing by that point and all the info about it being a Navi 2 was pushed to page 2. That was my big concern. All the picture vs part number issues had been fixed and those posts had no merit at that point and the responses to them were meaningless. For someone coming to the sale/forum after that point, I wanted the most recent info to the be the most visible. The latest info in the sale was what was the most important at that time.

Nothing more than that.

ok, thanks

chris626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chris626

I got an email that mine shipped

Remember your order of two NABI2 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet for Kids-NABI2NV7A- (New) from Kids.Woot on Monday, November 26, 2012?

IS this the 1 that i need to return or are these going to be the 2?

frenchbreakfast

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frenchbreakfast
chris626 wrote:I got an email that mine shipped

Remember your order of two NABI2 7" Touchscreen Android Tablet for Kids-NABI2NV7A- (New) from Kids.Woot on Monday, November 26, 2012?

IS this the 1 that i need to return or are these going to be the 2?

Hi, Chris. The ones that have just shipped are the original nabis. Once you've returned the item to woot they will ship out the nabi2 to you. Happy holidays!

Wolffhardt

urslf wrote:NO, not correct again.
I didn't buy one, because I was told that it was the Nabi. Then I left and did not wait around, if they change their mind.
Do say it again in different words.: I didn't miss a sale, I was GIVEN THE WRONG INFORMATION.

So I was correct, you feel that you are OWED something because the company mistakenly put the wrong information about selling an item at less then it's current value and you didn't think to keep checking throughout the day, knowing that were some confusion over what the item was?

Again - It's not your right to get an item from Woot. Calm down, and good luck in future Woot purchases.

Please stop epitomizing what is wrong with America, thanks.

mattkeithley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattkeithley

i was hoping to just give the fedex box back to the driver once the nabi 1 arrives but unfortunately, it appears that my shipment is being done by USPS. :/

amyko10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amyko10

Has all of the orders already shipped. Mine says that it is still pending shipment?

ThunderThighs

Staff

amyko10 wrote:Has all of the orders already shipped. Mine says that it is still pending shipment?

I believe they have all shipped. We're probably still waiting on the tracking file to update things on our end.

incognit0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages incognit0

Do I smell a Nabi 1 fire sale soon? :P

j5

incognit0 wrote:Do I smell a Nabi 1 fire sale soon? :P

Maybe a bonfire.

move along

amelville1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amelville1
mattkeithley wrote:i was hoping to just give the fedex box back to the driver once the nabi 1 arrives but unfortunately, it appears that my shipment is being done by USPS. :/

My shipment said USPS too but it arrived today via UPS

ETA: I don't see where to delete my comment but I just realized I ordered two and one came via UPS and one USPS sorry!

fatherturtle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fatherturtle

I just received my Nabi's today. These are not Nabi2's. I will be returning them. I was under the assumption these were Nabi2's.

My first Woot post....

fatherturtle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fatherturtle

should have read my emails

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
mattkeithley wrote:i was hoping to just give the fedex box back to the driver once the nabi 1 arrives but unfortunately, it appears that my shipment is being done by USPS. :/

Mine came to me via USPS, but it was easy enough to tape the FedEx label on it and have them pick it up. Just have your label ready to slap on it as soon as it arrives, and you should be set. Call FedEx with the info on the label, and they'll generally pick it up the same day. Even though mine came to my home address (which is also what is on the return label), I had them pick it up from work so I wouldn't have to leave it on the porch or risk missing them when they came.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

cbrydon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbrydon

My package came yesterday. I also received my FedEx call tag via email yesterday. I arranged for FedEx to come pick it up via the link today between 8AM and 6PM.

Now it is 8PM and they never came to pick up the package. I guess I will just have to go drop it off at a FedEx location tomorrow as it already sat on my porch for an entire day. So much for that part working as planned. Granted, not Woot's fault, but a further hassle nonetheless.

I just don't want to spend an hour on the phone with FedEx trying to sort it out only to miss another day when I can just go drop it off. I should have just done it in the first place.

jji272

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jji272

My order still says pending shipping and I gave received no emails regarding shipping. Really hoping they show up in time for me to get them back to you and get my two nabi2s in time for Christmas for my kiddos...

bksab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bksab

My status is the same. Pending shipping. No emails and no Nabi yet.

jji272 wrote:My order still says pending shipping and I gave received no emails regarding shipping. Really hoping they show up in time for me to get them back to you and get my two nabi2s in time for Christmas for my kiddos...

Wolffhardt

bksab wrote:My status is the same. Pending shipping. No emails and no Nabi yet.

They'll be there in plenty of time for Christmas.

vkustowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vkustowski

My Nabi 1's were shipped the morning of 11/27. I keep looking at the USPS tracking number I was given. According to them it still has not left the factory. We are going on the third day. The status just says Electronic Shipping Info Received. Hope this doesn't delay getting the correct ones further. Anyone else experiencing this?

j5

vkustowski wrote:My Nabi 1's were shipped the morning of 11/27. I keep looking at the USPS tracking number I was given. According to them it still has not left the factory. We are going on the third day. The status just says Electronic Shipping Info Received. Hope this doesn't delay getting the correct ones further. Anyone else experiencing this?

If you check the thread for the Asus tablet, there are folks there who received their purchase with the tracking still saying "pending shipping".

move along

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
vkustowski wrote:My Nabi 1's were shipped the morning of 11/27. I keep looking at the USPS tracking number I was given. According to them it still has not left the factory. We are going on the third day. The status just says Electronic Shipping Info Received. Hope this doesn't delay getting the correct ones further. Anyone else experiencing this?

I received my Nabi the very next day after I placed the order and USPS tracking shows still pending. The post office is slow at updating tracking info.

incognit0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages incognit0

Did everyone get a $10 coupon code for the inconvenience? I didn't get diddly-squat.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
incognit0 wrote:Did everyone get a $10 coupon code for the inconvenience? I didn't get diddly-squat.

If you are missing a coupon and should have gotten one, please be sure to contact support@woot.com with your order number and screen name.

Thanks!

I'm just hanging out, really.

vkustowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vkustowski
j5 wrote:If you check the thread for the Asus tablet, there are folks there who received their purchase with the tracking still saying "pending shipping".

Thank you! It did come this evening. One more question. I ordered 2 of them. I'm not opening the box as we were told not to. The Fedex slip says one Nabi is in there and that is what it feels like. Are these shipped in separate boxes and be on the look out for another box?

Thanks in advance