ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ReginaFilangee

As an afterthought....

I'm not at all surprised that ThunderThighs refrained from any comment and let the big guy handle it. I certainly would have zipped my lips had I been in her predicament, as well.

But....

Has anyone checked on her to make sure she didn't have a stroke last night? Or that she didn't drink too much wine and pass out in the bathtub? Or....does Woot need to SEND her a bottle of wine to help calm her (undoubtedly frazzled) nerves, LOL.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

olvdleij

quality posts: 0 Private Messages olvdleij
holibub wrote:Thanks for the update BigD. What about for the wooters who wanted to buy the Nabi2, but due to the misleading product description, did not. Once the description was revised to show that it was a Nabi2, the listing was sold out. Would Woot be able to offer the discounted price of $129 again?

I'm wondering the exact same thing?

nimda79

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nimda79

Well looks like my order shipped, of course after his announcement...wonder if they are sending the Nabi 2 or the Nabi 1 now?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ReginaFilangee wrote:Woot, this is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE. It does NOT take that long to issue refunds. It can be done instantaneously---before the product is even shipped back. We trusted you with our money. You can trust us back with yours. I have no doubt that you have more cash flow/expendable income than do all of us combined.

That is a form email and I contacted CS about it right after that post. I was told that the returns group will be processing these as fast as they are returned. Nabi returns are being prioritized.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

jji272 wrote:My original order is still "awaiting shipping" and no in process or shipping notifications have been sent to me..will I still have to wait to receive the bad nabi 1s to them send back and get the two nabi 2s, or is it possible I will get the 2s to start and be done with it all?

chris626 wrote:Sounds great, but what about those of us whos order status still say waiting for shipment? Can't those be cancelled? And the Nabi 2 shipped instead?

Even though it says awaiting shipping, it's likely out the door but hasn't been scanned in by the shipper or we are awaiting the tracking info from FBA.

You will get the Nabi 1 and need to return it. Then you will get the Nabi 2. As Darold mention, the return can be processed faster if you don't open the box - they don't have to check that everything is there.

If you haven't dont so already, email CS for your return ticket. support@woot.com

Use the email subject: Nabi Return

Include your woot username and order number for faster service. It really helps CS.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

ReginaFilangee wrote:As an afterthought....

I'm not at all surprised that ThunderThighs refrained from any comment and let the big guy handle it. I certainly would have zipped my lips had I been in her predicament, as well.

But....

Has anyone checked on her to make sure she didn't have a stroke last night? Or that she didn't drink too much wine and pass out in the bathtub? Or....does Woot need to SEND her a bottle of wine to help calm her (undoubtedly frazzled) nerves, LOL.

Heh, I'm fine. Darold was the one working to pull things together and was the best one to keep information flowing.

And I slept today.

FORUM MODERATOR

ReginaFilangee

ThunderThighs wrote:
If you haven't dont so already, email CS for your return ticket. support@woot.com

Include your woot username and order number for faster service. It really helps CS.

Since Woot is already sending shipping confirmations (I got mine a couple of hrs ago) and previously sent us all the mass "oops" emailing, it seems to me that it would expedite things tremendously to use that same database to just go ahead and send us ALL a return ticket automatically, without us having to request it from CS. Less work and headaches for them. Same benefit for us. Easier all the way around, it would seem....since it applies to every single order, and not just select ones.

Would you be a dear and check to see if that's possible?

And I'm glad to hear you didn't drown in the bathtub last night, and that your brain didn't asplode from all of this. Maybe Darold is the one who needs a glass...or bottle...of wine now? LOL

P.S. I adore your little kitty playing in the leaves. Hope you don't mind if I kittynap him for personal use elsewhere?

ThunderThighs

Staff

ReginaFilangee wrote:Since Woot is already sending shipping confirmations (I got mine a couple of hrs ago) and previously sent us all the mass "oops" emailing, it seems to me that it would expedite things tremendously to use that same database to just go ahead and send us ALL the return ticket automatically, without us having to request it from CS. Less work and headaches for them. Same benefit for us. Easier all the way around, it would seem....since it applies to every single order, and not just select ones.

Would you be a dear and check to see if that's possible?

And I'm glad to hear you didn't drown in the bathtub last night, and that your brain didn't asplode from all of this. Maybe Darold is the one who needs a glass...or bottle...of wine now? LOL

P.S. I adore your little kitty playing in the leaves. Hope you don't mind if I kittynap him for personal use elsewhere?

They actually looked into that the first day but we couldn't do it. I believe it has to be set up for each customer through your account.

FORUM MODERATOR

wutupyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wutupyo

Well, this is certainly pleasant to wake up to! I'm very happy Woot! has done whatever they did to make this right. Who knows what they did, and if it was at their expense, but I can tell you thats top notch customer service. Biting the bullet and taking the hit if you had to come out of "pocket" is how great business is done. Hard to find that now-a-days.

Good job Woot, kudos.

kathym9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kathym9
ThunderThighs wrote:Even though it says awaiting shipping, it's likely out the door but hasn't been scanned in by the shipper or we are awaiting the tracking info from FBA.

You will get the Nabi 1 and need to return it. Then you will get the Nabi 2. As Darold mention, the return can be processed faster if you don't open the box - they don't have to check that everything is there.

I can't imagine I'm the only one that would be willing to do this if we can, or it would help (after all Woot came through for us big time)...but If I am available to refuse the package and potentially save woot money in the meantime by not making them pay for the return shipping I would.

If I refuse the package will I still get the Nabi 2 sent out to me or does it specifically need to go back with the new fedex tag?

winli02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winli02

As much as all of this "we'll send what you didn't order and have to ship it back" kinda stinks, I really do have renewed faith in Woot.

Considering they do have BAU to deal with, I am sure that pulling this together was the last thing they expected to have to do during the busiest time of the year.

Yeah, there were multiple screw-ups, but if I have a Nabi2 in hand by c-mas, as far as I am concerned Woot fulfilled their end of the bargain (in all fairness, I would say that 90% of the time, it took me on average 2 weeks to get my order from them so this will just be a bit longer)

And it will be an interesting story to share with my kid.

ThunderThighs

Staff

kathym9 wrote:I can't imagine I'm the only one that would be willing to do this if we can, or it would help (after all Woot came through for us big time)...but If I am available to refuse the package and potentially save woot money in the meantime by not making them pay for the return shipping I would.

If I refuse the package will I still get the Nabi 2 sent out to me or does it specifically need to go back with the new fedex tag?

You can refuse it but really, it will get back to us faster via FedEx. I'd go the FedEx route, personally.

FORUM MODERATOR

ReginaFilangee

ThunderThighs wrote:You can refuse it but really, it will get back to us faster via FedEx. I'd go the FedEx route, personally.

TT, I'm certainly willing to do what y'all ask re: FedEx return labels if you say that's the best/fastest way to go (it was not fast at all, however, the one and only time I ever had to do it with Woot for a DOA item----took over a week transit, and about 3 weeks for the refund to appear in my account)....but what about y'all instituting an intercept return directly with the shipper? Had to do that once before with another online retailer, and i was surprised how fast it was intercepted and diverted back to the retailer, because I tracked it. I never even rec'd it, and they had it back within 2 days of it leaving their warehouse.

Just another thought to possibly expedite the process.

klav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klav

OK so the nabi2 are suppose to be sent out... correct? but my listing say's mine are already sent? so How will i know what was sent? If I refuse the box this time will they send me the right ones? or if I accept and they are not correct I'm under the impression I can still send them back for the right ones? I want mine if they are a nabi2 let me make that clear. I just want to know how I know I have the right ones?

OK UPDATE for me just reread it and now I understand
1. lable
2. return
3. new Nabi2 shipped to me
THANK YOU!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Everyone follow the process.
Just like that credit card commercial where the guy uses cash and everything stops.
Don't be that guy.
All orders have shipped.
You won't get a new Nabi2 until you ship back your Nabi1.
Do that first.
Then shop all the wonderful Woot sites while you await your new device.

move along

ThunderThighs

Staff

ReginaFilangee wrote:TT, I'm certainly willing to do what y'all ask re: FedEx return labels if you say that's the best/fastest way to go (it was not fast at all, however, the one and only time I ever had to do it with Woot for a DOA item----took over a week transit, and about 3 weeks for the refund to appear in my account)....but what about y'all instituting an intercept return directly with the shipper? Had to do that once before with another online retailer, and i was surprised how fast it was intercepted and diverted back to the retailer, because I tracked it. I never even rec'd it, and they had it back within 2 days of it leaving their warehouse.

Just another thought to possibly expedite the process.

You might want to read BigD's posts from yesterday. They did try to recall the shipments.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

klav wrote:OK so the nabi2 are suppose to be sent out... correct? but my listing say's mine are already sent? so How will i know what was sent? If I refuse the box this time will they send me the right ones? or if I accept and they are not correct I'm under the impression I can still send them back for the right ones? I want mine if they are a nabi2 let me make that clear. I just want to know how I know I have the right ones?

All the Nabi's currently shipping are Nabi 1s. The only way you will receive the Nabi 2 is to email support@woot.com for a FedEx return tag and return the Nabi 1. We will then send you a Nabi 2.

Remember, put NABI in the subject line. Include your woot username and order number to speed things up.

Also, remember to check your spam folders for a reply if you don't see one in a reasonable amount of time. This is a priority with CS but it may take them a day to respond back as they have a lot of email.

FORUM MODERATOR

ReginaFilangee

ThunderThighs wrote:You might want to read BigD's posts from yesterday. They did try to recall the shipments.

Oops---must've missed that one. Thanks. I'll proceed with the official plan as outlined, but really---the other retailer instituted the intercept recall on my pkg w/in 24 hrs of it leaving them, and got it back easily. They used UPS, though, I think.

wutupyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wutupyo
ThunderThighs wrote:All the Nabi's currently shipping are Nabi 1s. The only way you will receive the Nabi 2 is to email support@woot.com for a FedEx return tag and return the Nabi 1. We will then send you a Nabi 2.

Remember, put NABI in the subject line. Include your woot username and order number to speed things up.

Also, remember to check your spam folders for a reply if you don't see one in a reasonable amount of time. This is a priority with CS but it may take them a day to respond back as they have a lot of email.

If we've already received the return shipping tag, BEFORE the announcement was made that we will all be getting Nabi 2s, do we need to send another message, or is the original return tag sufficient and will be recognized upon return that we should be getting a nabi 2, and not just returning a product?

jvgartner1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvgartner1

I'm glad to head that Woot is doing the right thing here. I was completely livid. I will feel better if it all works out. Maybe I'll have some faith restored. Until I have the 3 Nabi 2's I ordered for my children's school [with fundraiser money] in hand, I will feel better. I'll be waiting with baited breath.

I understand things happen, but I think Woot jumped the resolution gun a little which made a lot of people upset.

ThunderThighs

Staff

wutupyo wrote:If we've already received the return shipping tag, BEFORE the announcement was made that we will all be getting Nabi 2s, do we need to send another message, or is the original return tag sufficient and will be recognized upon return that we should be getting a nabi 2, and not just returning a product?

Everyone issued a return is getting a Nabi 2 even if it was yesterday before everything was in place and announced.

If you prefer a refund, it would help if you would put that in the subject line of your email: NABI REFUND. We want to find your email quickly.

FORUM MODERATOR

dinki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dinki

I just got an email saying my order has shipped. Is this the old tablet or is it the Nabi2? I thought you guys stopped the shipment of the old Nabi first generation yesterday? Confused.

GRobl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GRobl
dinki wrote:I just got an email saying my order has shipped. Is this the old tablet or is it the Nabi2? I thought you guys stopped the shipment of the old Nabi first generation yesterday? Confused.

They were unable to stop any shipments. It's been said over and over throughout this forum. Get your FedEx label, send it back. Then you will get your nabi2.

urslf

quality posts: 4 Private Messages urslf

holibub wrote:Thanks for the update BigD. What about for the wooters who wanted to buy the Nabi2, but due to the misleading product description, did not. Once the description was revised to show that it was a Nabi2, the listing was sold out. Would Woot be able to offer the discounted price of $129 again?

olvdleij wrote:I'm wondering the exact same thing?

Same here! I wanted to buy 2, but due to the missleading info didn't, next time I check, it was gone. I want 2 NABI 2 for that price!

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSEE

ReginaFilangee

dinki wrote:I just got an email saying my order has shipped. Is this the old tablet or is it the Nabi2? I thought you guys stopped the shipment of the old Nabi first generation yesterday? Confused.

Read back a couple of pages, and I think your confusion will go away. If not, come back and ask again for a clarification...but the answer you seek is already posted. You may breathe, and begin (cautious/preliminary) celebration. But Woot (esp. Pres. Darold) did come thru for us in true Woot spirit and fixed the fiasco in the only appropriate (imo) way....just like what Woot had been known for before the sellout when our founder CEO left.

I for one, now be a VERY happy camper, despite breathing fire (not Kindle Fire, either) and sharpening my pitchfork tines just 1-2 days ago. (Is that all it's been???---seems like much longer!)

It's going to be alright, Just read the posts with the darker yellow bars (indicates Woot staff)---esp those by BigD and ThunderThighs. Read them in reverse order, though, to avoid commenting on things already resolved (like I oopsily did last night)---I think you'll see exactly where you stand and what you need to do. You're going to get the Nabi2(s) you wanted for the price you already paid, as soon as you ship them back the Nabi's they've already shipped. DON'T OPEN IT--just slap that return label on it immediately and have FedEx pick it right back up. You should (based upon what they're telling us) get the correct item you ordered and paid for very quickly after that. YAY!!!

ReginaFilangee

j5 wrote:Everyone follow the process.
Just like that credit card commercial where the guy uses cash and everything stops.
Don't be that guy.

OKAY, j5, I promise to not be that guy. 'Cause I'm quite girly by all anatomical, physiological, and psychological criteria. ;-)

Twitchsd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Twitchsd

I hope you will be looking closely to make sure you send the right number out to people I ordered two one for each of my kids. please make sure to check to see how many people have in the box coming back to you. Don't just shoot a prepackaged box out for every box received. Don't want to have to chose which kid to give one too while waiting on another one to come.

Woot List:
  • Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless
  • iRiver AFT100 Mobile FM Transmitter
  • Delphi Skyfi2 XM Receiver with Boombox and Car Kit
  • InFocus ScreenPlay 7210 HD DLP Projector
  • Excalibur Plug and Play 6 Player Texas Hold’em Poker
  • GN-Netcom GN6110 Bluetooth Headset
  • Logitech Mobile Traveller Bluetooth Headset
  • Saitek No Limit Texas Hold ‘Em Poker 2-Pack
  • Saitek A-200 Portable 2.1 Speaker System
  • Prevention Wrist-Mounted Blood Pressure Monitor
  • billstew

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billstew

TT: Do we _have_ to call FedEx for a pickup? My order is being shipped to my office so I've just asked our receiver to watch for my package from woot and slap on the label CS provided and hand it back to the driver. It doesn't need to be a special pick-up process, right?

BigD

quality posts: 69 Private Messages BigD
    billstew wrote:TT: Do we _have_ to call FedEx for a pickup? My order is being shipped to my office so I've just asked our receiver to watch for my package from woot and slap on the label CS provided and hand it back to the driver. It doesn't need to be a special pick-up process, right?

I believe that is correct, you just need to get it into FedEx's hands. Whether they pick it up, you drop it off or they grab it at your office as part of a regular pick up, you should be good.

What does refurbished or recertified mean? Click here to find out.

BigD

Twitchsd wrote:I hope you will be looking closely to make sure you send the right number out to people I ordered two one for each of my kids. please make sure to check to see how many people have in the box coming back to you. Don't just shoot a prepackaged box out for every box received. Don't want to have to chose which kid to give one too while waiting on another one to come.

We will ship out 1:1 for what you ordered and return to us.

vkustowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vkustowski

Quick question? (hope its not too silly) Does it matter the Fed Ex return slip we get? One was emailed to me this morning from yesterday when I requested a full refund, before you were offering the Nabi 2's. I would like the Nabi 2 instead. Can I just use that one?

BigD

urslf wrote:holibub wrote:Thanks for the update BigD. What about for the wooters who wanted to buy the Nabi2, but due to the misleading product description, did not. Once the description was revised to show that it was a Nabi2, the listing was sold out. Would Woot be able to offer the discounted price of $129 again?

Same here! I wanted to buy 2, but due to the missleading info didn't, next time I check, it was gone. I want 2 NABI 2 for that price!

We only secured enough inventory to fill orders for those that placed orders and won't be able to offer any more for sale.

holibub

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holibub
    urslf wrote:holibub wrote:Thanks for the update BigD. What about for the wooters who wanted to buy the Nabi2, but due to the misleading product description, did not. Once the description was revised to show that it was a Nabi2, the listing was sold out. Would Woot be able to offer the discounted price of $129 again?

BigD - can you comment on this post please. Thanks!

BigD

vkustowski wrote:Quick question? (hope its not too silly) Does it matter the Fed Ex return slip we get? One was emailed to me this morning from yesterday when I requested a full refund, before you were offering the Nabi 2's. I would like the Nabi 2 instead. Can I just use that one?

You can use the call tag that you received. We'll be sending a Nabi 2 unless you email us back today telling us you want a refund.

BigD

holibub wrote:BigD - can you comment on this post please. Thanks!

Look up one post (beat you to it by a minute)

minimintz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minimintz

HELP!!! Everyone needs to check the Fed Ex shipping label before it's printed an attahced to the return box. Luckly I read mine and it said was returning a Nikon camera I don't don't even own a Nikon camera. I have to now open another supoport requets just to get a new retunr label!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

BigD wrote:I believe that is correct, you just need to get it into FedEx's hands. Whether they pick it up, you drop it off or they grab it at your office as part of a regular pick up, you should be good.

wootswhats

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootswhats
    minimintz wrote:HELP!!! Everyone needs to check the Fed Ex shipping label before it's printed an attahced to the return box. Luckly I read mine and it said was returning a Nikon camera I don't don't even own a Nikon camera. I have to now open another supoport requets just to get a new retunr label!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

And if you happen to have more than one order from Woot outstanding, check the shipping label on packages you get. I got so excited about the possibility of receiving my Nabi shipment today, I came close to slapping the return label on my shipment of toddler sleepsacks. That would have opened a whole new can of worms.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
    minimintz wrote:HELP!!! Everyone needs to check the Fed Ex shipping label before it's printed an attahced to the return box. Luckly I read mine and it said was returning a Nikon camera I don't don't even own a Nikon camera. I have to now open another supoport requets just to get a new retunr label!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

Yes, suport@woot.com will be able to fix that up for you. No worries.

I'm just hanging out, really.

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
    ThunderThighs wrote:You can refuse it but really, it will get back to us faster via FedEx. I'd go the FedEx route, personally.

TT, I received my return email,however, it is reading as if I am only returning one. I ordered two. I sent a response earlier and I have not received a reply, just a new case number. I called the number on the email and the phone just rings.... I do not want to return two and only receive credit or a replacement for one. How can I be sure this return shows quantity of two ?

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
    deborah11565 wrote:No idea why it altered my words

Hi deborah11565!

Woot CS here. As you probably can understand we are swamped with superstorm NABI. =P

Your RMA and label that I can see indicates that we will be receiving 2 items back.

Let us know if you need anything else.