Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

gravityisweak

quality posts: 27 Private Messages gravityisweak

Can I get this in an adult size?

jelliebaby

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jelliebaby

Pity it doesn't come with pedals to accomodate those wee ones who want to pack and run away from home - or maybe even those of the not-so-wee-anymore variety.

agnosticmayhem

quality posts: 1 Private Messages agnosticmayhem

"Features a sturdy tow strap that makes it convenient to throw over your shoulder or pull your little one through the iarport"

Typo woot. iarport=airport.
Just thought I would help out.

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

I don't know about this one but we have a Trunki (which serves a VERY similar function) and it was a great buy. It helps to be able to take at leas tone toy with you on a trip & when it's their suitcase, all the better. We opted to use that bag when doing real family travel for activities, snacks, etc - so we didn't put much for clothing in it, but you certainly could.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

agnosticmayhem wrote:"Features a sturdy tow strap that makes it convenient to throw over your shoulder or pull your little one through the iarport"

Typo woot. iarport=airport.
Just thought I would help out.

THANKS!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pgoldberg

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pgoldberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E78NEjKdPI

In case you want to hate children...

mfaughn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mfaughn

This makes me wish we didn't already have a Trunki. They need to make a whole range of these all the way up to football player size.

donnaryan111

quality posts: 5 Private Messages donnaryan111

Here's an adult demoing

http://youtu.be/Y6ZwhpYAhA4

monicapuglisi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monicapuglisi

thank you! the last time this was on I went to buy and they were out of blue. woo!

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul

We got this last time around, and my 2 year old son loves it. Its his "motorcycle!" I like the design better than animals, which they could grow out of.
HOWEVER, remember is is still a hard plastic that may be a tad more brittle than most children's toys. We've brought it on this Turkey Day trip we're on, and when our boarding was announced at JFK, my husband picked up the strap, stood up, dropped the case on its hiney, and the back loop that the strap connected to broke right off. Luckily he didn't teach the kiddos in the airport new words, but he was peeved (and let me know,) about it during the entire flight to OH. Also, our case came without the rear license plate, but we didn't care enough to call for a replacement.

The M&D trunkies are on Black Friday sale over at the Amazon mother ship for $25, if one doesn't care about the design.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=ty_blfr12_Trunki_TBD?ie=UTF8&docId=1000859821&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-9&pf_rd_r=1QCZNNPEMERSYPKRDKHP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1428422362&pf_rd_i=360960011