Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lemmr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemmr

my kids love these!

Margaret Roefs

bustersnurse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bustersnurse

Love, love, love these. It's our third time ordering. Since Hurricane Sandy, we have them scattered all over the house, cars and work. Super handy, and free batteries for life. What's not to love?

tesla33

quality posts: 57 Private Messages tesla33
bustersnurse wrote:Love, love, love these. It's our third time ordering. Since Hurricane Sandy, we have them scattered all over the house, cars and work. Super handy, and free batteries for life. What's not to love?

The button cell batteries. How ironic that something marketed as "non-toxic" can potentially kill kids. These are a bad idea - especially for kids, but even for adults who are going to rely on Chinese-made batteries to work properly in an emergency...

wootshoop

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootshoop
bustersnurse wrote:Love, love, love these. It's our third time ordering. Since Hurricane Sandy, we have them scattered all over the house, cars and work. Super handy, and free batteries for life. What's not to love?

"Free batteries for life."??? What do you mean??? I didn't see that anywhere. We did buy three anyway. Please advise.

bustersnurse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bustersnurse
wootshoop wrote:"Free batteries for life."??? What do you mean??? I didn't see that anywhere. We did buy three anyway. Please advise.

It's right on the label. If not, check out lifegear.com

scoobydooshow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scoobydooshow

The button cell batteries shouldn't be anywhere near kids. Kids might eat them. You might try supergluing the battery compartment shut or putting tape around the the flashlight to keep small kids out of the battery compartment. The quality on these is good and they work fine and provide a pretty good amount of light.

merd03mc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages merd03mc

When I ordered these a few weeks ago, they had Happy Halloween on them. Regretfully, they were ordered and arrived AFTER Halloween. Woot didreinburse, be warned!

wilso250

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wilso250
merd03mc wrote:When I ordered these a few weeks ago, they had Happy Halloween on them. Regretfully, they were ordered and arrived AFTER Halloween. Woot didreinburse, be warned!

Happened to me too. They're cool though.

niloc225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages niloc225
wilso250 wrote:Happened to me too. They're cool though.

merd03mc wrote:When I ordered these a few weeks ago, they had Happy Halloween on them. Regretfully, they were ordered and arrived AFTER Halloween. Woot didreinburse, be warned!

The Halloween stickers peel right off and don't leave a residue.

kng1968

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kng1968

The stickers peel right off! You can't tell they were ever there!