WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sesame Street: Street Life

I grew up on Sesame Street. You grew up on Sesame Street. Everybody grew up on Sesame Street. Why should your kids be any different? What are you, better than us? You'd best get your kids some of these Sesame Street products for learning and fun … or else.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

The real question is, how good are the books? (And what's your favorite Sesame Street character?)

I'm just hanging out, really.

grassynoel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages grassynoel

I am so bummed about Elmo. Saw that documentary called "Being Elmo" on Netflix and really liked that guy.

kittybooboo04

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kittybooboo04

The sesame street bags are going to be perfect for My daughter's 1st birthday party. Great goodie bags!

sdc100

quality posts: 505 Private Messages sdc100
grassynoel wrote:I am so bummed about Elmo. Saw that documentary called "Being Elmo" on Netflix and really liked that guy.

It's still all "alleged" right now and the first accuser has recanted his claims. The second accuser has not made a public statement. I haven't seen the documentaries yet but they've been on my list for awhile. I wonder if they revealed that Clash is (was) gay. Regardless, any Elmo toy using Clash's voice should become a collector's item so buy away!