0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

imanotherstory

quality posts: 8 Private Messages imanotherstory

One can never have enough Glow Sticks! Last time I purchased right before Halloween, they arrived super fast and in time for Halloween

damorere

quality posts: 9 Private Messages damorere

These went over well for Halloween. Some reviewers have said they weren't very bright, but I found them plenty bright, although some colors are brighter than others. You wouldn't use them to light a room, but they make great kid markers and the kids chose them over candy, so I guess they liked the as well. No duds out of two boxes full.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

It's The Return of the Glow Sticks. Move along for the next hour, nothing to see here.

mcawsm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcawsm

Had I not bought 4 boxes of these yesterday...

wlknlight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wlknlight

These work really well to make small children or dogs (just clip it on the end of the leash with their collar so it rest on their back) visible when walking outside after dark. In fact, I'll be pulling out a set tonight for a Christmas light walkthrough with my children.

gallagher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gallagher

Can we get oboma to put a ban on glowsticks im tired of seeing these things on here

birry

quality posts: 2 Private Messages birry

I'm stoked. This whole woot off, and it's the glow sticks that get me to finally bite. These will be good in the emergency kits and glove boxes.

brickfrenzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brickfrenzy

I've bought these things so many times from Woot. I can't imagine how many of them they ended up with, especially since you can buy them 10 cases at a time. I gave these out at Halloween and they were a big hit. They're also popular with my youngest son as occasional night lights, and for camping trips.

But jeez, how many millions of these things are there? I swear I've been buying them for 2 years.

crabil88

quality posts: 2 Private Messages crabil88

I bought a bunch of these last woot off. Soo much fun! I tied like 50 of them together with the lanyards in a long row.

Patrsnw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patrsnw

As long as woot! offers 'em I'll buy 'em. We put them aside and give them out on Halloween and they serve two purposes.

Added visibility and we also know when the little delinquents have already been to our house!

jaedendak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jaedendak

Anyone know the shelf life on these?

regentswift

quality posts: 3 Private Messages regentswift

Ha. I already bought 10 yesterday.

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss

regentswift

quality posts: 3 Private Messages regentswift
jaedendak wrote:Anyone know the shelf life on these?

If you keep them in your freezer, or in a cold place, they'll last forever.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

I bought a bunch of these right before Halloween. They arrived 2 days after hurricane Sandy hit our area hard and we were with out power for a while. I was excited since we really needed the extra light source and some amusement for my kids but 95% were complete duds and didn't work, as in I cracked them like you are supposed to & nothing happened. Save your money & go buy glow sticks somewhere else.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if I can get my money back on these since they sent me a whole bunch that didn't work?

apexii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apexii

I purchased 3 the last time around, a few weeks ago, and had no duds. We didn't get the usual amount of kids here in PA, but our own kids went though 2 of the 3 boxes, they were great; not a single dud opened.

They are definitely of higher quality, compared to some of them on ebay and such. I bought some as a backup plan, in case the woot ones did not make it (they did days in advance!) and they are definitely not as nice, the lanyards are just strings you tie yourself, these click together and are MUCH better. Thanks Woot!

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
crabil88 wrote:I bought a bunch of these last woot off. Soo much fun! I tied like 50 of them together with the lanyards in a long row.

This is probably what I will do with the leftovers from Halloween! Thanks for the idea.

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett
brickfrenzy wrote:I've bought these things so many times from Woot. I can't imagine how many of them they ended up with, especially since you can buy them 10 cases at a time. I gave these out at Halloween and they were a big hit. They're also popular with my youngest son as occasional night lights, and for camping trips.

But jeez, how many millions of these things are there? I swear I've been buying them for 2 years.

Woot! does reorder popular items, you know. It's not all discontinued items and refurbs. With as many of these as they sell, they'd be fools to stop ordering more.

csdegarmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csdegarmo

We got some for Halloween too. They don't last long at all. Usually a glow stick will last for 4 or 5 hours. These went dim in about 30 min. Cheap, but also cheaply made.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ssand23 wrote:I bought a bunch of these right before Halloween. They arrived 2 days after hurricane Sandy hit our area hard and we were with out power for a while. I was excited since we really needed the extra light source and some amusement for my kids but 95% were complete duds and didn't work, as in I cracked them like you are supposed to & nothing happened. Save your money & go buy glow sticks somewhere else.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if I can get my money back on these since they sent me a whole bunch that didn't work?

Give support@woot.com a holla, and by holla I mean "clear and polite note explaining the situation" and see what they can do for you here.

Best of luck!

I'm just hanging out, really.