PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

from the "well, they do it on reddit" files....

how to play:
i'll first present a scenario with two undesirable & absurd options. whomsoever responds to this post MUST CHOOSE one option. you can explain your rationale in your response, if you like.
said respondent must then present their own dreadful "WOULD U RATHER" scenario for the next Wooter to ponder and ultimately select the less degrading option.

hopefully it'll go on like that for, oh, golly, at least three posts.

so, for your consideration:

WOULD YOU RATHER...eat 20 live wasps or 1 dead mouse?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

frade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frade
PemberDucky wrote:
WOULD YOU RATHER...eat 20 live wasps or 1 dead mouse?

I'll eat 1 dead mouse.
Based on having the benefit of the doubt, maybe the mouse has been dead for a short time =P

WOULD YOU RATHER ...
stick needles under your hand fingernails OR lick a sweaty football player's armpit?

lozerette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lozerette
frade wrote:WOULD YOU RATHER ...
stick needles under your hand fingernails OR lick a sweaty football player's armpit?

Lick the armpit. I can always use mouthwash after, and I have a STRONG aversion to anything having to do with things going under my nails. (Even thinking about it makes me shudder, so thanks for that.)

WOULD YOU RATHER...
ALWAYS tell the truth or ALWAYS lie?

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
lozerette wrote:

WOULD YOU RATHER...
ALWAYS tell the truth or ALWAYS lie?

Truth, and feel no need to qualify it.

Would you rather-

Listen to the latest pop song (updated monthly) in perpetua?

Or

Have your least favorite band's complete works on infinite repeat?

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
blanked wrote:

Would you rather-

Listen to the latest pop song (updated monthly) in perpetua?

Or

Have your least favorite band's complete works on infinite repeat?

Latest pop song. Pretty much what listening to the radio means anyway.

Would you rather always dress like Richard Simmons

-or-

always dress like Crusty the Clown?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

chris22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chris22
Mavyn wrote:Latest pop song. Pretty much what listening to the radio means anyway.

Would you rather always dress like Richard Simmons

-or-

always dress like Crusty the Clown?

Go Crusty!
Would you rather:
be happy
or
be rich

Chris Lewis

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
chris22 wrote:Go Crusty!
Would you rather:
be happy
or
be rich

happy any day

Would you rather:
have the same foods every meal prepared the exact same way (same plate of food every meal)

or

only be able to eat raw uncooked foods, but of all the variety and variation you can imagine/find.

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
KtCallista wrote:happy any day

Would you rather:
have the same foods every meal prepared the exact same way (same plate of food every meal)

or

only be able to eat raw uncooked foods, but of all the variety and variation you can imagine/find.

Same food.

Would you rather
listen to Christmas music constantly for the rest of your life
or
be a paraplegic.

Still single, can't imagine why.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
FenStar wrote:Same food.

Would you rather
listen to Christmas music constantly for the rest of your life
or
be a paraplegic.

Christmas music

Would you rather be able to fly or have the ability to make yourself invisible?

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba
lplady wrote:Christmas music

Would you rather be able to fly or have the ability to make yourself invisible?

I'd take invisibility, you could rob enough rich guys or banks to just buy yourself a jetpack.

Would you rather give up all forms of sugar forever, or all forms of sex?

FenStar

bluetuba wrote:I'd take invisibility, you could rob enough rich guys or banks to just buy yourself a jetpack.

too bad jetpacks don't exist, and you could make some good money as a flying courier.

KtCallista

bluetuba wrote:I'd take invisibility, you could rob enough rich guys or banks to just buy yourself a jetpack.

Does the all forms of sugar include natural sugars that make things what they are (like those involved in sex?)

If you just mean sweet foods, well I never was good at giving up sex, so I guess I'll be dieting.

Would you rather:
Spend a month with the radical political group of people you least agree with

or

Spend a month with the religious group of people you agree the least with.

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus
KtCallista wrote:
Would you rather:
Spend a month with the radical political group of people you least agree with

or

Spend a month with the religious group of people you agree the least with.

I'll take the religious lot. At least in those arguments, there is no right and wrong answer.

All things equal, would you rather take the left road or the right road?

Signature censored by Woot

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
Xexus wrote:I'll take the religious lot. At least in those arguments, there is no right and wrong answer.

All things equal, would you rather take the left road or the right road?

The left road just because.

Would you rather be totally blind or totally deaf?

austinrhea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages austinrhea
jawsuser wrote:The left road just because.

Would you rather be totally blind or totally deaf?

Totally blind. I love to talk and you miss so much of a conversation when you can't hear inflection in the spoken word.

Would you rather watch your most hated movie for a week straight OR listen to your most hated song for a week straight?

thumperchick

quality posts: 209 Private Messages thumperchick
austinrhea wrote:Totally blind. I love to talk and you miss so much of a conversation when you can't hear inflection in the spoken word.

Would you rather watch your most hated movie for a week straight OR listen to your most hated song for a week straight?

Hated movie - I get songs stuck in my head enough already.

Would you rather be tied to your most hated enemy for a week straight...

OR

Be tied to your best friend for a year straight?

bluetuba

thumperchick wrote:
Would you rather be tied to your most hated enemy for a week straight...

OR

Be tied to your best friend for a year straight?

I'll take the enemy, a week isn't that long and I don't want to be stuck with anybody for a year straight. Plus I suspect your best friend wouldn't stay your best friend for long if you had to be with them 24/7 for a year.

Would you rather have stretchy powers or super speed?

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
bluetuba wrote:

Would you rather have stretchy powers or super speed?

Hmm, saggyness or high food cost for metabolism. Speed.

Would you rather have zero access to television shows (in any form) or no Internet in your home.

KtCallista

blanked wrote:Hmm, saggyness or high food cost for metabolism. Speed.

Would you rather have zero access to television shows (in any form) or no Internet in your home.

Forget TV, I need internet, even if it means no youtube.

Would you rather be snowed in with plenty of power indoor heat, etc.

or

Be forced to stay inside because of intense heat that even makes driving unfeasible.

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus
KtCallista wrote:Would you rather be snowed in with plenty of power indoor heat, etc.

or

Be forced to stay inside because of intense heat that even makes driving unfeasible.

Either way you're indoors, so I'll take the heat ... but only for one reason: When it snows, the plows guys come around once a day, and the entire condo complex is expected to stop what they're doing and move the cars so that they can plow out the parking spaces. It's a complete circus, with the condo president (Smoking Mike) running around like he's in charge, even though he's got nothing to do.

Next Question: What would you rather eat: Rocky Mountain Oysters OR Human Breast Milk Cheese

Signature censored by Woot

bluetuba

Xexus wrote:What would you rather eat: Rocky Mountain Oysters OR Human Breast Milk Cheese

Easy one, cheese for sure. Yay b00bies!

Would you rather tackle your LEAST favorite NFL quarterback, or catch a touchdown pass from your MOST favorite NFL quarterback?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bluetuba wrote:Easy one, cheese for sure. Yay b00bies!

Would you rather tackle your LEAST favorite NFL quarterback, or catch a touchdown pass from your MOST favorite NFL quarterback?

catch the pass. that way i can invent a touchdown dance.

would you rather have a foot that's perpetually asleep or an eternal mild headache?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jawsuser

PemberDucky wrote:catch the pass. that way i can invent a touchdown dance.

would you rather have a foot that's perpetually asleep or an eternal mild headache?

I will take the headache. I usually have one and unlike a sleeping foot headaches don't cause problems walking.

Would you rather spend a week in the summer in a swamp or in a desert?

FenStar

jawsuser wrote:I will take the headache. I usually have one and unlike a sleeping foot headaches don't cause problems walking.

Would you rather spend a week in the summer in a swamp or in a desert?

Desert. No mosquitoes.

Would you rather loose an arm or a leg?

jawsuser

FenStar wrote:Desert. No mosquitoes.

Would you rather loose an arm or a leg?

Leg - I use my cane with both hands and it would be to tiring to use just one arm on long walks. Besides it is quicker to read Braille using both hands.

For mature never married people.
Would you rather be called an old maid or a spinster?

zkashevaroff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zkashevaroff
jawsuser wrote:Leg - I use my cane with both hands and it would be to tiring to use just one arm on long walks. Besides it is quicker to read Braille using both hands.

For mature never married people.
Would you rather be called an old maid or a spinster?

I'd rather be called a spinster.

Would you rather have grass for hair
-or-
Sausages for fingers?

leannerduffy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leannerduffy
zkashevaroff wrote:I'd rather be called a spinster.

Would you rather have grass for hair
-or-
Sausages for fingers?

I'd rather have grass for hair otherwise I'd be tempted to eat my sweet, delicious fingers.

Would you rather be quartered or be given the thumb screws, then foot screws etc?

norcalbecca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca
leannerduffy wrote:I'd rather have grass for hair otherwise I'd be tempted to eat my sweet, delicious fingers.

Would you rather be quartered or be given the thumb screws, then foot screws etc?

Oh geez... um, I guess I'd rather be drawn and quartered as it would lend itself well to my final shout of "FREEDOM!" before it's all over.

Would you rather have hands the size of your nostrils or nostrils the size of your hands?

cuda1337oot1337

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cuda1337oot1337
norcalbecca wrote:Oh geez... um, I guess I'd rather be drawn and quartered as it would lend itself well to my final shout of "FREEDOM!" before it's all over.

Would you rather have hands the size of your nostrils or nostrils the size of your hands?

Hands the size of my nostrils. Than I cut off my hands and look somewhat normal still.

Would you rather fight 100 mini-dachshunds or 1 polar bear?

luckyloot.net <---- Click me!!!

bluetuba

cuda1337oot1337 wrote:Hands the size of my nostrils. Than I cut off my hands and look somewhat normal still.

Would you rather fight 100 mini-dachshunds or 1 polar bear?

100 mini dogs for sure, a polar bear will easily maul you IRL. Also, what are you crazy?? Having no hands is a serious disability, and having teeny tiny hands would be almost as bad. Going for nostrils the size of hands is WAY better, at worst you have to worry about looking funny, catching the wind wrong and being knocked over, or having birds nest up your nose while you sleep. You might even develop superpowers from all the oxygen you could intake!

Would you rather have too much to do, or not enough to do? aka Bored vs Busy

papamochi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages papamochi
bluetuba wrote:100 mini dogs for sure, a polar bear will easily maul you IRL. Also, what are you crazy?? Having no hands is a serious disability, and having teeny tiny hands would be almost as bad. Going for nostrils the size of hands is WAY better, at worst you have to worry about looking funny, catching the wind wrong and being knocked over, or having birds nest up your nose while you sleep. You might even develop superpowers from all the oxygen you could intake!

Would you rather have too much to do, or not enough to do? aka Bored vs Busy

Too much to do...hate being bored
Would you rather get a fresh paper cut every day for the rest of your life or a fresh stubbed toe every day for the rest of your life?

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIEND DRINK WHITE ZINFANDEL!

dubsnap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dubsnap
papamochi wrote:Too much to do...hate being bored
Would you rather get a fresh paper cut every day for the rest of your life or a fresh stubbed toe every day for the rest of your life?

I'll take a fresh paper cut over a stubbed toe since it wouldn't interfere with normal activities as much, nor would it be as painful in my opinion.

Would you rather give up alcohol for 30 days OR give up caffeine for 30 days?

bluetuba

dubsnap wrote:I'll take a fresh paper cut over a stubbed toe since it wouldn't interfere with normal activities as much, nor would it be as painful in my opinion.

Would you rather give up alcohol for 30 days OR give up caffeine for 30 days?

Alcohol is fun, but I'll give that up no problem. My caffeine addiction is no joke however!

Would you rather be stuck speaking in a yell, or speaking in a whisper for 2 weeks?

papamochi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages papamochi
bluetuba wrote:Alcohol is fun, but I'll give that up no problem. My caffeine addiction is no joke however!

Would you rather be stuck speaking in a yell, or speaking in a whisper for 2 weeks?

Whisper...when I get quiet everyone gets nervous and behaves when I yell they just get louder to be heard over me.
Would you rather eat raw chicken or raw pork?

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIEND DRINK WHITE ZINFANDEL!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
bluetuba wrote:Alcohol is fun, but I'll give that up no problem. My caffeine addiction is no joke however!

whisper. people will still listen to you if you whisper, but they will run away or otherwise think poorly of you if you yell.

would you rather have sex with your mother or with your father?

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
papamochi wrote:Whisper...when I get quiet everyone gets nervous and behaves when I yell they just get louder to be heard over me.
Would you rather eat raw chicken or raw pork?

raw chicken. pigs are intelligent, it's almost cannibalism.

bluetuba

no1 wrote:raw chicken. pigs are intelligent, it's almost cannibalism.

Nice try killing the thread no1, but I'll take one for the team here!

It would have to be Mom, because Dad has been a corpse for 15 years. Easy!

Would you rather eat a mouthful of worms, or beetles?

cuda1337oot1337

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cuda1337oot1337
bluetuba wrote:Nice try killing the thread no1, but I'll take one for the team here!

It would have to be Mom, because Dad has been a corpse for 15 years. Easy!

Would you rather eat a mouthful of worms, or beetles?

Ahh... either suck. Worms I guess. Beetles are probably crunchy and the legs.... eww no.

Would you rather have any woman you ever wanted at any time, or find absolute true love for the rest of your life?

luckyloot.net <---- Click me!!!

frankiepilot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frankiepilot
cuda1337oot1337 wrote:Ahh... either suck. Worms I guess. Beetles are probably crunchy and the legs.... eww no.

Would you rather have any woman you ever wanted at any time, or find absolute true love for the rest of your life?

Any woman I wanted, which means I can have the one that truly loves me anyway.

Would you rather go to prison for a heinous crime or live with a dibilitating sorrowful guilt for getting away with a heinous crime?

ptdwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ptdwoot
frankiepilot wrote:Any woman I wanted, which means I can have the one that truly loves me anyway.

Would you rather go to prison for a heinous crime or live with a dibilitating sorrowful guilt for getting away with a heinous crime?

Guilt, you can still be productive.

Would you rather die in prison after 50 years for a crime you did not commit or be executed right away. (This would mean no more death row)