WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pacific Play Tent Tunnels

Speed to First Woot:
1m 55.336s
First Sucker:
biggierugby
Last Wooter to Woot:
buddy48783
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 30% of Kids Woots
Top 31% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 29% of Kids Woots
Top 38% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 5% first woot
  • 3% second woot
  • 20% < 10 woots
  • 28% < 25 woots
  • 44% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 2% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 10% one year old
  • 86% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 90% bought 1
  • 7% bought 2
  • 3% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
32%
55%
12%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


ajmyers87


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ajmyers87

Do kids actually enjoy these things...?

heesme


quality posts: 0 Private Messages heesme

I'm so confused. Cardboard boxes are far less expensive, but these look a lot nicer and can be stored better when not in use...

skwirl1s1024


quality posts: 0 Private Messages skwirl1s1024

We have two and my kids and all my nieces and nephews LOVE them. They range from 1-7. The oldest has to army crawl through it but he loves chasing the younger ones through it. We got our first one 5 years ago and its still in great shape. And they connect! With any tents and tunnels by this brand. This is the most durable brand I've found.

skwirl1s1024


quality posts: 0 Private Messages skwirl1s1024
skwirl1s1024 wrote:We have two and my kids and all my nieces and nephews LOVE them. They range from 1-7. The oldest has to army crawl through it but he loves chasing the younger ones through it. We got our first one 5 years ago and its still in great shape. And they connect! With any tents and tunnels by this brand. This is the most durable brand I've found.



culturevulture


quality posts: 0 Private Messages culturevulture
skwirl1s1024 wrote:We have two and my kids and all my nieces and nephews LOVE them. They range from 1-7. The oldest has to army crawl through it but he loves chasing the younger ones through it. We got our first one 5 years ago and its still in great shape. And they connect! With any tents and tunnels by this brand. This is the most durable brand I've found.



You've convinced me to go ahead and buy. I was looking for details about durability--especially since I'm getting these for the highly active cats we foster. Going for the rather ugly "First Place" because it has the least amount of snaggable mesh.

chellemonkey


quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey
culturevulture wrote:You've convinced me to go ahead and buy. I was looking for details about durability--especially since I'm getting these for the highly active cats we foster. Going for the rather ugly "First Place" because it has the least amount of snaggable mesh.



My 11 month old nephew AND my yorkie love this thing! They chase each other through and giggle the whole time (yeah, it's weird to see the yorkie giggle ;) )

Also, about not storing well? It stores flat. I'm not sure how a cardboard box stores better than that.

Although I did notice they have 5ft ones at Ikea for $15 when I went last month.

pitamuffin


quality posts: 13 Private Messages pitamuffin

Would my cat like this?

culturevulture


quality posts: 0 Private Messages culturevulture
chellemonkey wrote:My 11 month old nephew AND my yorkie love this thing! They chase each other through and giggle the whole time (yeah, it's weird to see the yorkie giggle ;) )

Also, about not storing well? It stores flat. I'm not sure how a cardboard box stores better than that.

Although I did notice they have 5ft ones at Ikea for $15 when I went last month.



We have one of the Ikea ones (purchased a few years ago). The cats love it--but it collapses all of the time. I'm hoping that these have a sturdier construction that can stay fully expanded. The wire in the Ikea one we have falls flat far too quickly.

To the person asking whether their cat would like this: our playful cats really enjoy the lesser-quality tunnel we currently have. They run through it, lounge in it, bat at one another through the walls... Can't hurt to give it a try.

imanotherstory


quality posts: 8 Private Messages imanotherstory
pitamuffin wrote:Would my cat like this?



Yes! Our cats and our toddler love it!

nmill005


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nmill005

Walmart has some super cute ones for $17. Only $6 to ship to my home. Something to consider. I just bought the monkey one they have.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pitamuffin wrote:Would my cat like this?



Cats will crawl inside anything, plus as a bonus you get multiple toys because they'll play in the box too.

I'm just hanging out, really.

lauren2224


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lauren2224

Oh boy, this is going to be awhile.

keyserbones


quality posts: 3 Private Messages keyserbones

Next item please, I've got unlocked free shipping to use!

Buy the ticket, take the ride


ashli143


quality posts: 4 Private Messages ashli143
keyserbones wrote:Next item please, I've got unlocked free shipping to use!



Yes Please! There are a couple of woots that need to go onto the next item!!

rhh33672


quality posts: 6 Private Messages rhh33672

This item must suck, because it has been stuck pretty much a full bar since it came out. Do you really want your kid crawl through a large intestine?

SnapD2000


quality posts: 2 Private Messages SnapD2000

Is there a woot problem today? I ordered one at 12:03 pm and my order is still in the processing state 40 minutes later.

dvalmont


quality posts: 1 Private Messages dvalmont

I'm trying to buy one (fairies) but keep getting a Server Error when I go to seal the deal. About 10 minutes now, maybe that's why it doesn't seem to be moving...

Target563


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Target563
SnapD2000 wrote:Is there a woot problem today? I ordered one at 12:03 pm and my order is still in the processing state 40 minutes later.



Having the same trouble. But it looks like things are moving a little bit.

This WootOff seems a bit buggy, probably due to all of the side woots that are around now.

ljw143


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljw143
SnapD2000 wrote:Is there a woot problem today? I ordered one at 12:03 pm and my order is still in the processing state 40 minutes later.



Same here, though not quite as long ago as that. I want to use these as agility practice tunnels for my dog (she's small enough) and it's irritating not knowing if I'm really getting them or not.

dvalmont


quality posts: 1 Private Messages dvalmont
dvalmont wrote:I'm trying to buy one (fairies) but keep getting a Server Error when I go to seal the deal. About 10 minutes now, maybe that's why it doesn't seem to be moving...



Great, now it says I've bought too many despite never confirming one... :P

chellemonkey


quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey
culturevulture wrote:We have one of the Ikea ones (purchased a few years ago). The cats love it--but it collapses all of the time. I'm hoping that these have a sturdier construction that can stay fully expanded. The wire in the Ikea one we have falls flat far too quickly.



Glad to know that about the Ikea one. I was originally sad that I had already purchased these when I saw them.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dvalmont wrote:Great, now it says I've bought too many despite never confirming one... :P



Uh oh. Contact support@woot.com to figure out how they can help fix it up.

I'm just hanging out, really.