WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Wall Art For Kids: Do Not Hang On Roof

Art for children is a way of saying "Please don't draw on these walls and lower the value of my house, thank you very much." See? You can encourage creativity AND good business sense at the same time!
icanvasArt official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

How's your child's room decorated? When do you let them get a say in the process?

I'm just hanging out, really.

gamblepsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gamblepsu
inkycatz wrote:How's your child's room decorated? When do you let them get a say in the process?

We redid my Son's room for his 3rd bday... His 'big kid room'; we asked him what he wanted (gave him some options) and he picked Cars and Trucks. We didn't go overboard... new paint, sheets, bedspread some of those wall stickers and a couple lamps.

The traffic wall art would look great, but I can't see spending $50 for it.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

If I had a candy shop, then I'd get "The Sweet Ones". As it is, I can barely afford candy. XD

neecyk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages neecyk

This is the ugliest piece of art I have ever seen

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
neecyk wrote:This is the ugliest piece of art I have ever seen

Obviously you're not an animal fan. I love puppy kid and adult art but I have a big heart too. I think it's adorable and will get things like this for 2 upcoming grandchildren if they're boys due to the colors. As I don't know, I'll wait. They'll hopefully have it again.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
inkycatz wrote:How's your child's room decorated? When do you let them get a say in the process?

I let them have some input but limited. I gave them a choice, for example of two different swatches of wall borders and carpet runners that matched in color for when they got out of bed so their little feet weren't directly on hardwood floors. As they were 3 to 4, I took into account their ages. I had already chose 2 to 3 swatches, let them tell me which they liked and told them they would be surprised. Children of that age can't make the entire decisions.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.