2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

Seems like more of a classroom/day care purchase. How many times can a kid do one of these before they get bored with it?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thericochet wrote:Seems like more of a classroom/day care purchase. How many times can a kid do one of these before they get bored with it?

My son was really into puzzles and was quite happy to doing them again and again and again and again and again.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Crab

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Crab

Lorax & Cat in the Hat were offered on April 3, 2012:

http://kids.woot.com/offers/dr-seuss-floor-puzzle-bundle

But this is the first time I've seen Yertle. I really want Yertle, but I already have the other 2.

For what it's worth, I've bought about 6 of these from Woot, and my 4-year-old loves them. Great graphics and durable puzzle pieces.

Edit: Woot charged $14.99 for the Lorax / Cat in the Hat back in April (2 puzzles, not 3), so it may have been worth it to wait.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Crab wrote:Lorax & Cat in the Hat were offered on April 3, 2012:

http://kids.woot.com/offers/dr-seuss-floor-puzzle-bundle

But this is the first time I've seen Yertle. I really want Yertle, but I already have the other 2.

For what it's worth, I've bought about 6 of these from Woot, and my 4-year-old loves them. Great graphics and durable puzzle pieces.

Edit: Woot charged $14.99 for the Lorax / Cat in the Hat back in April (2 puzzles, not 3), so it may have been worth it to wait.

Don't forget Toys for Tots and other local charities will be starting up soon, if not already.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

marista99

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marista99

It says 3+ years due to small parts. Which small parts would be a choking hazard here...?

Poolbear2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Poolbear2

I have 2 of these in my kindergarten classroom for recess games. Great purchase! Some parents bought them for me over 2 years ago and they have really held up well! My students make them over and over and over! No they don't get bored. The holidays are coming up buy a set and donate it to your child's class for a new recess activity!

magyargirl

quality posts: 14 Private Messages magyargirl

Question that I remember from before: others weighed in to say that the pieces were interchangeable, which made it difficult for smaller kids to get the puzzles right. Someone, maybe from the company, weighed in once to say this problem had been fixed. Yertle's puzzle, however, looks like there are only a few shapes which are repeated, which would have the problem listed initially - I'm not sure about the others. Anyone know about these in particular?

boomn4x4

quality posts: 13 Private Messages boomn4x4
magyargirl wrote:Question that I remember from before: others weighed in to say that the pieces were interchangeable, which made it difficult for smaller kids to get the puzzles right. Someone, maybe from the company, weighed in once to say this problem had been fixed.

I purchased 4 of these puzzles in that woot. There was a "sales rept" that stated that "I can tell you with 100% certainty the problem you read about was from the very first printing of these puzzles. The problem has been addressed and it is no longer an issue!"
http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5192441&pageindex=1&replycount=26#post5195668

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the "sales rep" was full of B.S. All four puzzles I received (and I can say with 95% certainty from looking at the pictures of this woot that these will be the same) could be put together in any configuration. All of the pieces are cut the same. Nothing was fixed.

Aside from the pieces all being cut the same, the other gripe about this product I have is that the pieces are pretty thin. They have held up well to use, but most of the pieces are starting to warp slightly. This makes it a little challenging to keep them together.

With that being said, my 3 year old loves these puzzles. He does them almost on a daily basis. Given the price of $5 a piece, I'm buying this bundle also.

When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a bucket of wings and a six pack of beer!

KarenMarie

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KarenMarie

I need to know the package size and weight. Can anyone help me out, please/
thanks

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
KarenMarie wrote:I need to know the package size and weight. Can anyone help me out, please/
thanks

We put in a query for you to see what we could find out.

I'm just hanging out, really.

inkycatz

inkycatz wrote:We put in a query for you to see what we could find out.

And here they are:
It's 9.2" x 8" x 2.8"
The weight is approximately 2.2 lbs

Hope this helps!

jackied623

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackied623

I only received 2 of the 3 puzzles. Does anyone know if they ship separately? This is ,y first woot purchase.

w1n1fred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w1n1fred
jackied623 wrote:I only received 2 of the 3 puzzles. Does anyone know if they ship separately? This is ,y first woot purchase.

Me, too - I contacted Woot customer service on the same day I received the 2 puzzles (11/20/12) and have yet to receive a reply - grrr... I tried checking for separate shipments as per the FAQs, but there's nothing that indicates a second shipment.

rosemariebrogan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosemariebrogan

I haven't received anything yet, and the shipping status still says "awaiting shipping." How long does it take to receive these?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

rosemariebrogan wrote:I haven't received anything yet, and the shipping status still says "awaiting shipping." How long does it take to receive these?

probably should have shipped by now, but i am not certain if the holiday might have delayed things.

email support@woot.com & they'll be able to tell all.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

w1n1fred wrote:Me, too - I contacted Woot customer service on the same day I received the 2 puzzles (11/20/12) and have yet to receive a reply - grrr... I tried checking for separate shipments as per the FAQs, but there's nothing that indicates a second shipment.

did you check your SPAM/junkmail folder? sometimes our stuff lands in there.

in the meantime, i'll ping our CS folks & see if these items did ship separately.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

w1n1fred

PemberDucky wrote:did you check your SPAM/junkmail folder? sometimes our stuff lands in there.

in the meantime, i'll ping our CS folks & see if these items did ship separately.

Yes, i have also been checking my SPAM/jumkmail folder - nothing there from woot. Thank you for checking...

w1n1fred

PemberDucky wrote:did you check your SPAM/junkmail folder? sometimes our stuff lands in there.

Still nothing from CS, I've submitted two inquiries...

w1n1fred

jackied623 wrote:I only received 2 of the 3 puzzles. Does anyone know if they ship separately? This is ,y first woot purchase.

Have you had any luck/contact from customer service regarding this issue?

inkycatz

w1n1fred wrote:Have you had any luck/contact from customer service regarding this issue?

We're looking into this, and by "we" I actually mean CS is aware and looking into this, because I'm just a messenger. Thanks for hanging in there with us and if there are any updates they'll let us (or even you directly) know what's up.

w1n1fred

inkycatz wrote:We're looking into this, and by "we" I actually mean CS is aware and looking into this, because I'm just a messenger. Thanks for hanging in there with us and if there are any updates they'll let us (or even you directly) know what's up.

Thank You! I'm willing to wait, but no response at all makes you start wondering if your inquiries were even received. Thanks again!

tfennell74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tfennell74

I'm here to make you folks who only got two puzzles feel much, much better... as I only received one.
I entered a complaint, then about an hour later decided to re-check the shipping info. There are two tracking numbers, one of which has been delivered. The other isn't even able to be pulled up yet, which makes me wonder if it was already in there or if it was initiated after my e-mail was received. The Tracking number is off from the first one by a lot, it seems, so it doesn't appear that they were originated at the same time.
That's all I've got. Waiting for further info from CS.

dethzero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dethzero

I only received one of the 3 puzzles.

blackhawk360

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackhawk360

I only received one of the puzzles also. I thought this was a bundle of the three?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, just got word from our friends in Customer Service that the puzzles are shipping separately. If you don't have them all yet, just give it a few more days.

FORUM MODERATOR

ultimatekeenan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ultimatekeenan

Did anyone who ordered and receive this get the correct item? I ordered the bundle but did not get that item. Instead I received one 48 piece Floor Puzzle of the Cat in the Hat - with Thing One and Thing Two on it. The puzzle states "I will pick up the hook. You will see something new. Two things. And I call them Thing One and Thing Two."

inkycatz

ultimatekeenan wrote:Did anyone who ordered and receive this get the correct item? I ordered the bundle but did not get that item. Instead I received one 48 piece Floor Puzzle of the Cat in the Hat - with Thing One and Thing Two on it. The puzzle states "I will pick up the hook. You will see something new. Two things. And I call them Thing One and Thing Two."

Hi there,
As noted above, it appears the puzzles are shipping separately in two shipments. If they don't arrive, please contact support@woot.com!

smittybust

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smittybust

I received two shipments, one puzzle in each shipment. I contacted customer service about the missing third puzzle this morning. This was the reply:

"Sorry for the delay. It looks like our fulfillment partner was unable to complete the order due to inventory limitations."

So, I guess no Lorax.

tfennell74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tfennell74

I received my 2 missing puzzles today... in an Amazon box. Odd, but whatever works to get those puzzles under the tree, I say!