WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Attitude Bodysuits: Baby Steps Into Comedy

You want your baby to be noticed, adored, fawned over and respected. Don't just put them in a potato sack and send them out into the stage that is the world. Give 'em a fighting chance to make that first impression with an opening gag! When they're hosting an awards show, they'll love you for it.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Geeky babies need geeky attitude, especially before they can talk. Which one's your favorite?

I'm just hanging out, really.

wrmohamed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrmohamed

I like the twosie in the onesie.

kophia

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kophia

These are cute, but I really wish a size chart was included when this type of thing is listed.

Giving a month range without showing how long or for what weight the month range covers is not helpful if you have a baby that is longer (or heavier) than the average.

osuzanna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages osuzanna

Just bought "Effin Cute" for granddaughter! Also love the iPood...

On another matter - I'm looking for "Woot!" t-shirts. Am I crazy or have I seen them on this site? I want them for a family photo, and I can swear I saw them in royal blue at one time. Anyone?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
osuzanna wrote:Just bought "Effin Cute" for granddaughter! Also love the iPood...

On another matter - I'm looking for "Woot!" t-shirts. Am I crazy or have I seen them on this site? I want them for a family photo, and I can swear I saw them in royal blue at one time. Anyone?

We have had the Woot! shirts before, but I wouldn't be able to say if/when they'd be back. However, knowing our community wants them back, we can pass that along.

I'm just hanging out, really.

kylecernohous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kylecernohous

Is there a way I can order different shirts at once?

Xchoppers

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Xchoppers
inkycatz wrote:We have had the Woot! shirts before, but I wouldn't be able to say if/when they'd be back. However, knowing our community wants them back, we can pass that along.

PLEASE! Make these available on shirts! My grand onsie is twosie small for these "suits"