zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

YAY!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE NOT DEAD!

that was fun while it lasted!

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

Oh I see, they were making sure this could withstand a kids.woot.com crash. Looks like it passed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

We're all better now. Someone couldn't tell time.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

alth0017

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alth0017

Wow...this board and sales are both dead. Looks like a good time to start a Kids Woot off - please do something before Black Friday, otherwise my 2012 money is all going to some brick and mortar box store, and I don't know where my 2013 will come from after I go over the fiscal cliff.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

alth0017 wrote:Wow...this board and sales are both dead. Looks like a good time to start a Kids Woot off - please do something before Black Friday, otherwise my 2012 money is all going to some brick and mortar box store, and I don't know where my 2013 will come from after I go over the fiscal cliff.

There was a problem with the sale that caused it to not launch on time. I think some people gave up and went to bed before we got it fixed at 12:30am CT.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pentachris

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pentachris

ConsumerReports.org has it rated 64 out of 100, and it's #8 out of 18 models tested that are rated for infants greater than 22 pounds. Other infant car seats' ratings range from 55 to 80 out of 100. Their take, in a sentence: "A good seat overall but best suited to use with its base."

I fight authority - authority always wins.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys
alth0017 wrote:Wow...this board and sales are both dead. Looks like a good time to start a Kids Woot off - please do something before Black Friday, otherwise my 2012 money is all going to some brick and mortar box store, and I don't know where my 2013 will come from after I go over the fiscal cliff.

In previous years I have found many stocking stuffer items on kids.woot.com. Unfortunately about the time when the new site took over it has been more like toddler.woot.com or baby.woot.com. Not many older kid items. I know I've complained about this before, but its been awhile ;)