1%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

Is it just me or does Blue Safari Baby look like he's doin' his best John Travolta Stayin' Alive impersonation?

Well, i guess even Travolta's gotta sleep.

lyamcweld

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lyamcweld

these sleep sacks are great. Since you are no longer supposed to put any fluffy bedding in a crib with very young kids, these are a safe way to keep little ones warm. I've used them for both my kids, and they are nifty. Also, they unzip from the bottom up, which means it is easier to change diapers since you don't have to fully unzip the sack to get at the diaper.

senordunda

quality posts: 7 Private Messages senordunda

Hmm, this must be the new Halo everyone's been talking about. I guess if it's that anticipated, it must be a great product!

Kizzbot

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Kizzbot

Too bad you can only order one style/design.

daoca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daoca
Kizzbot wrote:Too bad you can only order one style/design.

But since you get free shipping all day after the first order, you can always just place multiple orders for each style and/or size you want!

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest

select a quantity (up to 4) from the drop down menu, choose 4 different designs...?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Try choosing the quantity first. You'll get a box to select the design for each one.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

spareshan

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spareshan

Yes! I've been waiting for these. I used these with my almost-3 year old daughter and they were fantastic. I have a little boy coming in February so I'll need a few more. Thanks, woot!

kinnick40

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kinnick40

Awesome product! We have one twin that gets cold easily, and one that rolls around so much at night that a blanket is useless. I stocked up on the mediums when Woot had them awhile back. JCPenney had them on clearance a couple weeks ago for the same price and I bought some larges; otherwise I'd be ordering more from Woot.

abugg78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abugg78

These were awesome for our son when he was an infant. I don't like microfleece as my little one seems to get too hot in it. We stuck with the cotton sacks for warmer weather, but I highly recommend the velboa sacks for colder weather. They are very soft and warm, but also breathe a bit more than fleece.

thecooley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecooley

I would love to buy several of these... only it won't let me select the large size.

Too bad; we absolutely love these for our little one! It's so easy to just zip him into it after he passes out. Swaddling tends to jostle him more, and by the end of the night, he wiggles out of it anyway. In the SleepSack, he stays safe, snuggly, and warm all night.

lillyberkley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lillyberkley

Love these SleepSacks! Paid way too much for them at BabiesRUs when my daughter was born. She is very tall and grew out of the small size very quickly. Saw these on here a while ago and and wanted to buy some, but the large was sold out, as it is right now...sigh

LillyBerkley

fawnwalters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fawnwalters

I am so bummed! Every time I try to buy a large they are gone!

theresamx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theresamx

about what size/age babies does the medium fit? I want to buy these for a friend, but she has some now, I wanted to get medium or large. But I don't want medium if he's going to outgrow them too quickly.

rockinred

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rockinred

These a fantastic product & a great price! My older son slept in one every night from when he was about 6 weeks old until he walked & my baby is doing the same. They wash well and are easy to get on/off and change diapers in the middle of the night.

thecooley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecooley
theresamx wrote:about what size/age babies does the medium fit? I want to buy these for a friend, but she has some now, I wanted to get medium or large. But I don't want medium if he's going to outgrow them too quickly.

My 3.5 month-old is in a medium now, and he weighs about 16 lbs. There's still around 6 inches of room at the bottom. I would say that the Halo size chart is accurate, if you're trying to guesstimate for the future.

kashmirton

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kashmirton

those babies have some freakishly long legs ;-)

xmasangel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xmasangel

would be nice to also see options to purchase the sleepsacks with foot holes

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

we will look into those - thanks!

xmasangel wrote:would be nice to also see options to purchase the sleepsacks with foot holes

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

Noted - more large next time - thanks!

lillyberkley wrote:Love these SleepSacks! Paid way too much for them at BabiesRUs when my daughter was born. She is very tall and grew out of the small size very quickly. Saw these on here a while ago and and wanted to buy some, but the large was sold out, as it is right now...sigh

noodle192000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noodle192000

Just in the nick of time--my son has regular cotton ones and we were literally just talking last night about getting him fleece ones for the cold weather.

I, too, would like to see some size L in the future since my son is a size M now and I would like to get some bigger ones. We've been using these since he was born 11 months ago and they are great, including the swaddle ones. We like how they're cut wider at the bottom, which makes them very roomy.

apsalar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apsalar

Perfect timing - my 5 month old is just about to outgrow her small sleep sacks!

spareshan

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spareshan

Sad wooter. Received my package today and it only contained one of the three Sacks I ordered. I contacted support, hopefully the good staff at Woot will clear it up!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

spareshan wrote:Sad wooter. Received my package today and it only contained one of the three Sacks I ordered. I contacted support, hopefully the good staff at Woot will clear it up!

Sorry to hear about that! Please let us know here if you are able to resolve the issue.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff