WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

What a Girl Wants

I'll tell you what a girl wants. Maybe not every girl, but this one for sure. This girl just wants Justin to stop going out with my best friend and realize that I'm way prettier, funnier and smarter than her anyway. Oh, and also some body glitter. Cuz, like, DUH. It's body glitter.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

What's on your little girl's list this holiday season?

I'm just hanging out, really.

azred78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azred78

I wonder.. Are the boots in toddler sizes or kid sizes? That will make all the difference if I buy them.

inkycatz

azred78 wrote:I wonder.. Are the boots in toddler sizes or kid sizes? That will make all the difference if I buy them.

Kid. Hope that helps!

traquy

quality posts: 47 Private Messages traquy

Good price for a cute sleeping bag. Most kids sleeping bags are a lot more than $28. If I hadn't just bought my daughter one on clearance from Lands End last summer I would jump on this! I am eyeballing the duffle bag though...for myself.

Valnina

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Valnina

Any info on the nail polish if it is like adult polish or kid free?

silveravnt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silveravnt

Would the nail polishes be a good gift for a 15 year old girl or more like a 6 year old girl?

~ man who knows nothing about what his nieces want

-Silveravnt

babylemonade

quality posts: 4 Private Messages babylemonade
silveravnt wrote:Would the nail polishes be a good gift for a 15 year old girl or more like a 6 year old girl?

~ man who knows nothing about what his nieces want

These nail polishes would be more appropriate for a 6 year old. (sorry!)

silveravnt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silveravnt
babylemonade wrote:These nail polishes would be more appropriate for a 6 year old. (sorry!)

Thank you. That's perfect for the two young ones. Teens are difficult to buy for.

-Silveravnt

inkycatz

silveravnt wrote:Thank you. That's perfect for the two young ones. Teens are difficult to buy for.

They totally are, but if you ever need ideas, may I suggest Deals.woot's Ask the Community section? They're really great with ideas.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

What Girls Want!

------------------
I Bet on Sky