WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

KidKraft Wooden Toys

Of course, these lovely wooden toys are good for people of all faiths, but listen up: if you specifically want a "traditional American Christmas" this year, you've GOT to have wooden toys. Look it up, it goes all the way back to the "traditional British Christmas" of old. Rules are rules, traditionalists. Rules are rules.
KidKraft official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Tell us about your KidKraft!

I'm just hanging out, really.

lstaff

quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff

Bead Maze, either on the cube or by itself, is a fun distraction for all ages.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

These look like great toys! Any reviews?

I'm trying to find something for my grandson's first birthday & Christmas (he was born on Christmas last year). The push toy looks like an option but then there's the cube or Noah's Ark. Thanks!

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot
ssand23 wrote:These look like great toys! Any reviews?

I'm trying to find something for my grandson's first birthday & Christmas (he was born on Christmas last year). The push toy looks like an option but then there's the cube or Noah's Ark. Thanks!

our sons all loved the bead maze, but they still use the blocks many years on.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Can you make up your mind????

Wooden Block Set -

Recommended ages - 18 mths to 6 years

CHOKING HAZZARD - NOT MEANT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3!!!!

Ummmm - last time I checked, my 18 month old was under 3

laziboie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages laziboie

Checkout the Walmart link below for the Bead Maze...free site to store makes it cheaper at Wallie world by about 4 bucks (not counting tax).
http://www.walmart.com/ip/KidKraft-Bead-Maze/15135625

These also appear to be bad deals:

Wooden block set: $17 at WM, $15 here + s/h.

Pound & Roll Bench: $17 at WM, $15 here + s/h.

These appear to be good deals based solely on wallie world comparison:

Push along cart: $47 at WM, $38 here

Shape sorting cube: $25 at WM, $16 here

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MommaBeary wrote:Can you make up your mind????

Wooden Block Set -

Recommended ages - 18 mths to 6 years

CHOKING HAZZARD - NOT MEANT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3!!!!

Ummmm - last time I checked, my 18 month old was under 3

Checked on that. The vendor's site doesn't have the age range. Other retail sites had varying ages and warnings. We went with the cautious route.

Also, on pricing....

The Plus deals are select deals of product that we can't sell on the main sites for various reasons like it being too niche or the small quantities available.

They're generally good deals in their own right but they're not going to have the deep discounts that you're used to seeing on the daily sales. This is due in part to the smaller quantities (i.e. no volume discounts). In some cases, the deal is improved if you take advantage of the $5 all day shipping.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

joedetroit

quality posts: 5 Private Messages joedetroit
ThunderThighs wrote:Checked on that. The vendor's site doesn't have the age range. Other retail sites had varying ages and warnings. We went with the cautious route.

Now dangit, the blocks & the mallet thing do not have any small parts that I can see... hmmmm I would think that these would be fine for my 1 & 3 year old grandkids eh? =)

abeeson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abeeson

where are these toys made from? i looked at kid kraft website and they only said overseas. where overseas??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

abeeson wrote:where are these toys made from? i looked at kid kraft website and they only said overseas. where overseas??

KidKraft would be the best source for that information. It may vary by toy. Here's their contact information.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders