WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Dreambaby Safety: The Nicest Dreams

Danger might be your child's middle name, but that doesn't mean they have to experience it at home. See how nice that segue was? You'll be writing things like that too, once you don't have to worry about your kids. Buy this stuff and make 'em safe and comfy.
Dreambaby official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Safety first with the little ones, always. Which of these products would you recommend?

I'm just hanging out, really.

ramkum

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ramkum

Are the night lights plug-in or battery operated?

LaVikinga

quality posts: 13 Private Messages LaVikinga
ramkum wrote:Are the night lights plug-in or battery operated?

These look like the plug in version. I found this:

"Plug it in and Leave it! Auto Sensor feature allows night light to turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn. No batteries needed. Lasts up to 10,000 hours."

This is a good price and less expensive by half than the 'zon or ebay currently lists.

I'm wondering how well the wall mounted nightlight would work as a light for inside my deep dark cabinets and pantry. I bought the Mr. Beams cabinet lights from woot awhile ago, and would like a few more; however, the DB wall mounted nightlight might be a cheaper option.

Wine may not heal all things, but it sure will make you feel a whole lot better.

Valnina

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Valnina

I need a gate thst will work with stair rail on one end.. will any of these work? Don't want to waste the money...please let me know

cebii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cebii

Nothing adhesive or pressure mounted ever stopped my kids from getting what they wanted.

ramkum

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ramkum
LaVikinga wrote:These look like the plug in version. I found this:

"Plug it in and Leave it! Auto Sensor feature allows night light to turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn. No batteries needed. Lasts up to 10,000 hours."

This is a good price and less expensive by half than the 'zon or ebay currently lists.

Thanks for the research! You're right. In for one. Woot should make the description more clear, preferably with a picture of the back.

Valnina

Valnina wrote:I need a gate thst will work with stair rail on one end.. will any of these work? Don't want to waste the money...please let me know

I ordered the silver ine for the doorway...still looking for an answer if the wood gate will work on a stair rail before it sells out. If anyone knows, I would appreciate it!

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

I also ordered the silver gate. Mine is for the short hallway leading to the master bedroom and my son's room. We are transitioning son from crib to toddler bed in the near future; this will let him reach Mommy and Daddy while preventing him from running around the rest of the house at night. I liked the feature that the gate will stay in the open position when not in use, since we will only want to use the gate at night.

I looked at the wood gate, but I don't know about its application on stairways (our house is single story). My son's day care has a similar gate mounted across a hallway, and it does function as intended; however, I find it difficult to open and close one-handed.

Valnina

Thanks for the tips JRRB. I am using the silver for a similar situation. We will be converting crib as well and will be outside doorway. I decided not to get the wood gate. Don't want to waste the money if it doesn't work at above stairway. Thanks for responding.