1%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

hachi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hachi

love these and woot has them for a great price!... been using them for baby #1 and will be using for baby #2

jaedendak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jaedendak

Woot, what gives?! You never have anything besides newborn, S1 and S5!

These are awesome diapers by the way. We've found them to be the best at keeping our daughter's bottom dry. But she's starting to outgrow the stage 1, really hope you guys will get better stock on other stages!

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Seventh Generation Diapers, Condition New

I would sure hope them to be new! I would not want to touch a refurbished or used diaper much less put it on a baby! lol

RNtraveler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RNtraveler

My last order of these was the most frustraing order I've ever placed with woot. I ordered what was listed as a case, including 4 each packages of 44 diapers. I recievied 1 package of 44. I emailed woot and they kindly offered to send out the order correctly. 4 days later I received another single pack of 44 diapers. After the second email our intrepid woot customer service said they had no more available and credited me for the full amount. They allowed me to keep the 2 single packages.

That being said, I'm not ordering any more. I can't take the frustration!!!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
RNtraveler wrote:My last order of these was the most frustraing order I've ever placed with woot. I ordered what was listed as a case, including 4 each packages of 44 diapers. I recievied 1 package of 44. I emailed woot and they kindly offered to send out the order correctly. 4 days later I received another single pack of 44 diapers. After the second email our intrepid woot customer service said they had no more available and credited me for the full amount. They allowed me to keep the 2 single packages.

Sorry to hear you had such a hassle (we've passed on your feedback about your experience) - how were the single packages?

I'm just hanging out, really.

stephaniehazel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephaniehazel

I advise all woot users to be weary of making this order. SUCH A HASSLE!!! During the last woot-off I placed 2 orders of what was listed as a case (4 packs of 44 diapers). I recievied 1 package of 44 for each order. I emailed woot and they said they would correct the order which should have been 6 more packs of the diapers. When I received what was suppose to be my replacement order, it was 2-44 count packs, leaving me 4 packs short again. I waited a few days to see if more would come, and they didn't. I contacted Woot- yet again, and was told Friday November 9th, "We no longer have the product available and are unable to ship a replacement." And here we are on the 12th with this product obviously available.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
stephaniehazel wrote:I advise all woot users to be weary of making this order. SUCH A HASSLE!!!

We've also passed on your feedback.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Profsmokedawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Profsmokedawg

These are diapers.

jolator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jolator

Diapers that last seven generations must be pretty high quality, but I think I'll stick with the diapers that haven't been on six other behinds.

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
stephaniehazel wrote:I advise all woot users to be weary of making this order. SUCH A HASSLE!!! During the last woot-off I placed 2 orders of what was listed as a case (4 packs of 44 diapers). I recievied 1 package of 44 for each order. I emailed woot and they said they would correct the order which should have been 6 more packs of the diapers. When I received what was suppose to be my replacement order, it was 2-44 count packs, leaving me 4 packs short again. I waited a few days to see if more would come, and they didn't. I contacted Woot- yet again, and was told Friday November 9th, "We no longer have the product available and are unable to ship a replacement." And here we are on the 12th with this product obviously available.

Hey stephaniehazel,

We def appreciate your feedback. I have sent you an email about your order FYI. =)

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
RNtraveler wrote:My last order of these was the most frustraing order I've ever placed with woot. I ordered what was listed as a case, including 4 each packages of 44 diapers. I recievied 1 package of 44. I emailed woot and they kindly offered to send out the order correctly. 4 days later I received another single pack of 44 diapers. After the second email our intrepid woot customer service said they had no more available and credited me for the full amount. They allowed me to keep the 2 single packages.

Hey RNtraveler!
Sorry for the frustration! I have sent you an email regarding the diaper fiasco 2012.

slyyone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slyyone

Wow - this is interesting. I had the same situation as others with the last woot-off Oct 23 and this product - I was told the remainder of my order would be shipped in 7 days (ordered 2 cases - rcvd 2 packs). I emailed customer service 7 days later with no response. I waited another 3 days and no response. Now when I decide to check if there has been any update I find out they have sold the diapers again and other people have gotten refunds and or more diapers - W T F

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

slyyone wrote:Wow - this is interesting. I had the same situation as others with the last woot-off Oct 23 and this product - I was told the remainder of my order would be shipped in 7 days (ordered 2 cases - rcvd 2 packs). I emailed customer service 7 days later with no response. I waited another 3 days and no response. Now when I decide to check if there has been any update I find out they have sold the diapers again and other people have gotten refunds and or more diapers - W T F

Sorry for the problems. Have you checked your spam folder for a response? I'll ping CS from this end for you.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders