WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

DVDeez For You And Meez

Your child. Your friend's child. Your cousin's child. Some child that snuck in while you weren't paying attention. It's either show them movies or ignore how they're dismantling the coffee table and beating each other with couch pillows. You pick!

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Reviews, highly welcome!

I'm just hanging out, really.

djzings

quality posts: 4 Private Messages djzings

I don't have time to look for reviews for all of them, but here's one for the nutcracker one, and it looks really good.

http://www.amazon.com/Princessa-Presents-Nutcracker-Englands-Birmingham/dp/B002VJ05CQ/ref=pd_cp_mov_2

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 45 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

The pocoyo deal shows Dance, Pocoyo, Dance in the photos, but the description says it comes with Let's Party. Wrong photo or wrong description?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

DaZoneRanger wrote:The pocoyo deal shows Dance, Pocoyo, Dance in the photos, but the description says it comes with Let's Party. Wrong photo or wrong description?

Uh-oh. Let me see what I can find out. It'll be afternoon most likely.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

I am going to have to disagree with the recommended age range. My daughter was 3 months when we first started playing Pocoyo for her and she absolutely loved it then and loves it now at 19 months. 3 years+ really just tells me that the manufacturer wants our children to learn and grow at a slow pace. Meh. I may be in for Poyoco.... WE LOVE IT! Highly Recommended!

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

DaZoneRanger wrote:The pocoyo deal shows Dance, Pocoyo, Dance in the photos, but the description says it comes with Let's Party. Wrong photo or wrong description?

Sorry for the confusion. The correct description is "It’s Dance, Pocoyo, Dance!". The description has been changed to reflect this.

Thanks for pointing it out earlier

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

yumpickles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yumpickles
inkycatz wrote:Reviews, highly welcome!

Dino Dan is the twisted tale of a Canadian boy who has lost touch with reality. Lacking basic social skills, Dan turned inward, creating imaginary friends in the shape of brightly colored dinosaurs. He quickly loses touch with reality, and is unable to differentiate real life from his fantasy world. When Dan destroys his pinata at a party, he blames it on a dino. When he steals from a teacher, a dino did that too. As the series progresses it becomes clear that Dan is crying for help, and that none of the adults in his life care enough to answer. Near the end, Dan slips further into madness, dragging other young children with him.

That said, my 5 year old loves the crap out of this show.

Starblind

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Starblind
Fountain3586 wrote:I am going to have to disagree with the recommended age range. My daughter was 3 months when we first started playing Pocoyo for her and she absolutely loved it then and loves it now at 19 months. 3 years+ really just tells me that the manufacturer wants our children to learn and grow at a slow pace. Meh. I may be in for Poyoco.... WE LOVE IT! Highly Recommended!

Pretty much all modern research shows that TV (including videos, etc.) is bad for kids under 2 years, and some even raise that to 3.

"Two studies have shown, for instance, that seemingly educational shows like such as Sesame Street actually have negative effects on language development when kids under two watch them."

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=kids-under-2-should-not-watch-television