WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Levels of Discovery Furniture

But you see, that's the beauty of this Levels of Discovery furniture. I can simply stare at my Princess Rocking Horse while a single line of drool rolls down my chin, or I can saddle up, stroke that silky satin mane and go for a ride through my imagination. It's really up to me.
Levels of Discovery official site

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Sturdy? Easy to clean? Let us know, below.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I want to know:

A) ARE they sturdy? Can I sit on the bench with my son if we equal over 300 lbs together?

B) Are they worth the price-to-value offered?

tryzub


quality posts: 5 Private Messages tryzub
Moueska wrote:I want to know:

A) ARE they sturdy? Can I sit on the bench with my son if we equal over 300 lbs together?

B) Are they worth the price-to-value offered?



A) From the reviews I've read, they are well-built. However, they are for kids and are not rated for 300 lbs.

B) Amazon has sold the Plum bench seat and storage for as low as $140.54. That was around 2/1/12 and 8/1/12 so Woot!'s price isn't a door buster, but it is a fair price based on the reviews by people who spent more than $170 for that piece.

wootvan


quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan

OK, does it look to anyone else like that child has a hand full of horse poop?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wootvan wrote:OK, does it look to anyone else like that child has a hand full of horse poop?



It's in keeping with the western theme? If I look hard, I think I see him grabbing a teddy. I'm going with that.



FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wootvan


quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
wootvan wrote:OK, does it look to anyone else like that child has a hand full of horse poop?



ThunderThighs wrote:It's in keeping with the western theme? If I look hard, I think I see him grabbing a teddy. I'm going with that.



Thank you for washing my brain.