quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Ball pit or trampoline?
  • 36.1% - Trampoline. Ball pits are filthy. 494
  • 12.5% - Ball pit. Trampolines are death traps. 171
  • 13.2% - Neither. I hate fun. 181
  • 38.2% - Both. I’m still pretty immature. 522
1368 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Trampoline in a ball pit, obviously.

bblhed

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bblhed

I worked a few summers in collage at an amusement park that had a ball pit, lets just say I don't want my kid in one of those unless it is right after they put new balls in and mine is the only kid in there.

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

After watching kids come out of ball pits covered in snake bites I wont ever let my child in one. @_@

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward
kutiel wrote:After watching kids come out of ball pits covered in snake bites I wont ever let my child in one. @_@

It wasn't so much the snake bites as the 50 aids-infected heroin needles sticking out of their backs that concerned me.

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

Neither. I know its probably totally unfounded, but wasn't there some crap about used syringes in the ball pits? That's enough to keep me from letting my kid near one.

And I work in the insurance industry, so I know that trampolines are death traps.

jnelson203

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jnelson203

I dislocated my knee on a trampoline when I was a kid. Either one is bad.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

Ball pits....nasty nasty crap! I've seen kids vomit in them. We were at Mickey D's once & a little girl found a diaper with crap inside one. Ewww...I still shudder when I think about that.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

Also.....my son had a trampoline. I caught him & his friends jumping off the top of his clubhouse roof onto it. Later learned that they had once dragged it over to the garage & jumped off the garage roof onto it. Boys. *sigh*

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

veronicavaudeville

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veronicavaudeville

I worked at a place that had giant inflatables for kids/parents to jump around in. One of which had a ball pit in it. I had to go in there several times each day and hand clean them. I cleaned balls. Those were some clean balls.
I guess it depends where you go. Also, I love trampolines and have one. So I never grew up. MEOW! :3

0hmaria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 0hmaria

Either one has a possibility of an injury... personal injury attorney go!

Spiky

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Spiky

I just got my kids boxing gloves when I wanted to see them injure themselves. At least then they had some input in how it happens.