1%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

I bought the Dumbo book on clearance at Barnes & Noble for less than $3, but since it would be hard to find the rest at that price, this seems like a pretty good deal! The book is beautiful, and the story is pretty decent, although of course it leaves out the part where Dumbo "gets the hiccups" and sees pink elephants...

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1070 Private Messages whatsamattaU

Since woot isn't comparing themselves to 3rd party retailers, keep in mind the price difference:
$7.18 (free shipping only w/$25 purchase at Barnes & Noble non-clearance (vs. above) for example--sound familiar?) vs. $5 but $3.99 shipping from 3rd party for Bambi:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bambi-disney-charm-book-parragon/1108937393
and Dumbo:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dumbo-parragon/1101483421

vs. $17.99 and the $5 shipping for 4 books tonight.

jlhatter

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jlhatter

are these the exact same stories as the ones that come in the bundles without the charms? I bought all the bundled disney books in previous woot deals but they are all titled "magical". I'm wondering if these stories are edited differently or are different enough to constitute buying these as well?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jlhatter wrote:are these the exact same stories as the ones that come in the bundles without the charms? I bought all the bundled disney books in previous woot deals but they are all titled "magical". I'm wondering if these stories are edited differently or are different enough to constitute buying these as well?

I don't have an answer to that but there is an inside page photo of one book in each set. You might be able to compare that page?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Morimoto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Morimoto

My daughter received these for her 5th birthday and loves them The charm necklaces are obviously her favorite part, but are easily breakable for a 5 year old.

These will be great to stock up on for future birthday parties.