WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

T.O.Y.S.: To Our Youths -Santa

You might not be a licensed Santa, but you can easily qualify as one of his helpers. Buy a toy now, give it to someone later. Boom! You've made the world a slightly better place. And somewhere, an angel gets their wings.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Circuit is still my favorite robot. Which toys of these are on your giving list and why?

I'm just hanging out, really.

teacherminda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teacherminda

Thames and Kosmos Sustainable Earth Lab- 638016

Has anyone gotten this and thought it worth the money?

Autism Awareness... see them as they are: PRECIOUS PEOPLE first, disability second.

Bezalel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Bezalel

Can the Stirling engine be directly monted on the car to make a hybrid?

bluesuz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluesuz

Night vision goggles cheaper at Amazon. Also, these appear to be not *true* night vision, but a pair of sunglasses with a red LED light.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bluesuz wrote:Night vision goggles cheaper at Amazon. Also, these appear to be not *true* night vision, but a pair of sunglasses with a red LED light.

Let's see some links there!

I'm just hanging out, really.

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul

This is our second order of "Kid Galaxy R/C My First Big Wheelie Fun Rider Cycle" that are supposed to be new. Unfortunately, the first toy didn't work, and so we purchased this latest offering hoping that this one wouldn't be a dud. It came today, and I made my husband put in batteries and test it, instead of waiting to disappoint our son on Christmas morning. The "forward" feature works, but the "turn" feature is a dud.

I'd suggest Woot! maybe discuss QC for "new" items with Kid Galaxy. I'm going to be vocal in my warnings to everyone, because this is a pretty sad situation. Hoping that Support has something to help us, because KG isn't really responsive here.

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul
ethibaul wrote:
I'd suggest Woot! maybe discuss QC for "new" items with Kid Galaxy. I'm going to be vocal in my warnings to everyone, because this is a pretty sad situation. Hoping that Support has something to help us, because KG isn't really responsive here.

I take this back now. KG called me back today at the end of day, and I'm very happy to report, after I described the issue, they are sending me a replacement unit directly from their NH offices! YAY!