WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Baby Power Ups

If you started Grand Theft Auto with all the weapons, you'd be pretty happy! If you started Pokemon with 100 Pokemon, you'd be really pleased! So why not cheat code your baby and select some of these things?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

A plethora of baby goods, just waiting for your thoughtful reviews.

I'm just hanging out, really.

bluemilkisback

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluemilkisback

Little Duck - best ever and company started by a friend.

BUY BUY BUY!!!

Do it.

Organic, non GMO, and just fruit. Make your babies happy inside.

jenllip

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jenllip

I am a grad student with no kids. I bought a giant order of Little Duck last time it was up on Woot because it's great to take to my evening classes. It's just a great snack to have around. Tasty and easy to eat. It's just freeze dried fruit!

------------------
Jen

nadh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nadh

Grooming Kit: makes great compact travel/camping kit

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul
bluemilkisback wrote:Little Duck - best ever and company started by a friend.

BUY BUY BUY!!!

Do it.

Organic, non GMO, and just fruit. Make your babies happy inside.

Can you ask your friend to also package it in single serve packs? ;)

Besides what's mentioned above, kids LOVE this fruit. It's fantastic for keeping at day care, for those days they refuse everything you've packed in their lunch. I like it for the moments when you're running errands in the car, and don't want a huge wet mess everywhere. Any gets dropped, and it's easily dust-busted up.

You don't feel bad feeding this to your kids either, because it's not processed or junky.

We usually get this for $3.99 on sale, but it's normally $5 a bag at Whole Foods, so this is a good deal.

Woot!, can you tell us what the expiration date on these lots are?

bluemilkisback

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluemilkisback
ethibaul wrote:Can you ask your friend to also package it in single serve packs? ;)

You mean you don't steal it from your kids and eat the whole bag yourself?

hahaha

I do.

But you should suggest it on their facebook page. I doubt I have much influence over Zak's mind. High school was ten years ago and there are a lot of other people there making decisions now too! lol