Staff

Poll: I’ll admit it. I really love:
  • 9% - Gerber banana pudding 76
  • 9.3% - Those little sausages covered in gel 78
  • 46.6% - Chef Boyardee ravioli 392
  • 25.3% - Squeeze cheese • 213
  • 9.8% - Other (comments, please) 82
841 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

rprebel

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rprebel

collett73

quality posts: 2 Private Messages collett73

I love the greasy frosting on grocery store cakes. And I feel guilty every time I enjoy some.

callthekiteman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages callthekiteman

Twinkies and almost all other Hostess products. Except Snoballs. Whoever invented those should be punished.

loststream

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loststream

SQUID JERKY... it smells like rotten fish rubbed on stinky feet, but it just tastes soooooo good!!! (licks lips)

koschild

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koschild

Regular unfrosted strawberry PoP-Tarts...don't need anything else

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

Flavor Blasted Goldfish!

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

IDisposable

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IDisposable

sriracha peas

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor
koschild wrote:Regular unfrosted strawberry PoP-Tarts...don't need anything else

Nailed it. Absolute perfection.

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

Absolutely none of the options given... Disgusting!
Wasabi roasted seaweed any day. Or a whole lemon. Yummy.

gigi889

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gigi889

homemade rice krispie treats!! can go thru a pan every 2 days.

crystalrose629

quality posts: 2 Private Messages crystalrose629

Spam

teal32288

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teal32288

Gogurt

natalieug

quality posts: 11 Private Messages natalieug

Daisy brand Sour Cream, straight from the container.

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel
natalieug wrote:Daisy brand Sour Cream, straight from the container.

This!

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Chef Boyardee ravioli and canned tuna fish got me through hurricane Andrew. With no electricity for weeks, those canned emergency foods helped.

bigantd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigantd

slim jim

cmichellesmith1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmichellesmith1
bigantd wrote:slim jim

Amen!

swantner

quality posts: 2 Private Messages swantner

Oddly enough I don't like crap food in adult or child form.

Discord

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Discord

My wife refuses to be in the same room with me when I eat the Boyardee raviolis. I think it's because I eat them cold, right from the can. And drink the sauce at the end.

Go figure.

oclafretep

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oclafretep

Radioactive orange, genuine imitation, mac & cheese.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
Discord wrote:My wife refuses to be in the same room with me when I eat the Boyardee raviolis. I think it's because I eat them cold, right from the can. And drink the sauce at the end.

Go figure.

agreed on eating cold with sauce shots at the end

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

deadeye37

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deadeye37
loststream wrote:SQUID JERKY... it smells like rotten fish rubbed on stinky feet, but it just tastes soooooo good!!! (licks lips)

That and Cuddlefish. Mmmmmmmmm.... My wife makes me eat the stuff outside and then brush my teeth after I'm done or else she won't even be in the same room as me.

The other odd food is the knock-off mac-n-cheese with a can of pork & beans and a couple of microwaved hotdogs cut up and thrown together. Got me through college

deadeye37

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deadeye37
Discord wrote:My wife refuses to be in the same room with me when I eat the Boyardee raviolis. I think it's because I eat them cold, right from the can. And drink the sauce at the end.

Go figure.

*GAG*

I'll eat almost anything. Heck, I've eaten dog (good stuff), whole raw baby octopus, and even goat stomach soup (with the goat stomach being full of grass). Eating Chef Boyardee ravioli cold and drinking the stuff at the end makes me want to hurl.

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime

None of those options sound very appetizing to me (which I suppose is the point, along with them all being normally thought of as "kid foods")

Obviously one can't make it a regular part of your diet, but on occasion, I really can go for a Little Debbie snack cake (can't pin me down on one variety). They are one of the best bargains out there, and my opinion, far superior to the bigger name brands.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

Go figure.

This actually made me giggle!

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

efiore

quality posts: 1 Private Messages efiore

Kraft mac-n-cheese, complete with the not-naturally-occuring-in-nature colored cheese sauce powder. Gross. I know. ;(

Ktodd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ktodd

Those items are disgusting and should not be eaten by anyone. I enjoy rare stake more than any other food.

jcfhamilton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcfhamilton

hotdogs. I buy the organic grassfed beef ones to make myself feel better about eating hotdogs 2-3 times a week.

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001

Gerber carrots. Plums are good too.

Too bad my kids are grown up (physically, not mentally ;))

bluemilkisback

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluemilkisback

Little Ducks! Buy them, people! Do it!

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

I voted for the baby food, although I did have Chef Boyardee Ravioli for lunch (first time in decades, and I've been regretting it ever since).

saltandpeppy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saltandpeppy

Chef Boyardee boxed pepperoni pizzas! I love love love the sauce with the mini pepperonis in it! I could drink that stuff! Yum!

compunaut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages compunaut
crystalrose629 wrote:Spam

This. Especially on a grilled cheese sandwich. Or perhaps in an omelet.

gryphoncat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gryphoncat

Gerber Toddler Biter Biscuits, or "lushy cookies" as Mom called 'em when we was kids. Messiest darn things back then; slightly malty, perfectly delicious tea-soaking biscuits now.

Props to all the Original Mac n' Cheese lovers out here! I always claim the spoon used to mix in the radioactive cheese powder. :D

~G'Cat

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
rprebel wrote:

I too love lamp.

ashenkhar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashenkhar
bigantd wrote:slim jim

This!