WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Duralex Feeding

Can't get him to eat, huh? Have you ever thought maybe he's disturbed that his favorite cartoon characters are suffocating underneath the mashed potatoes? Look on the bright side. Your kid has taste and sophistication way beyond his years. I can't wait 'till he can talk so I can hear what he has to say about those new drapes of yours.
Duralex official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Anyone given these a shot? Are they as durable as they say?

I'm just hanging out, really.

sktlmt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sktlmt

the sets are only $30 on the duralex website. Not sure how woot came up with the $45 retail price tag.

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

I recently bought the Duralex glasses set. Like the 18 or so drinking glasses.

Should i get these plates to match?? They look like they don't take up much space, which is a real plus . . .

diemlinh7

quality posts: 9 Private Messages diemlinh7

I was excited to see Woot offer these, since we have toddlers and could use a 'corelle' version for our glasses.

After reading some of the 1-2-3 star ratings on Amazon, there seems to be a small occcurence of these glasses shattering.

Thete's a ton of 5 star reviews, so it seems like you either get a problem-free set, or discover first hand how the glass can just spontaneously explode. not sure I wanna test my luck with 2 lil toddlers running around.

tgall45

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tgall45

I'm glad to see this product offered. I wasn't aware of it and with my own toddler at home, this is very interesting and tempting.

However....
The price info is completely misleading. There's a link to the manufacturers site but then Woot displays the list price 50% higher than what Duralex lists. Why would anyone do that?

I think Woot should honor the percentage off versus the real list price and lower the prices on all the pieces. So the 12 piece set would still be 44% off but off $30 for only $16.80.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tgall45 wrote:I'm glad to see this product offered. I wasn't aware of it and with my own toddler at home, this is very interesting and tempting.

However....
The price info is completely misleading. There's a link to the manufacturers site but then Woot displays the list price 50% higher than what Duralex lists. Why would anyone do that?

I think Woot should honor the percentage off versus the real list price and lower the prices on all the pieces. So the 12 piece set would still be 44% off but off $30 for only $16.80.

I'll send the list price discrepancy to the buyer for investigation. List prices are always a fairly fictional price so there won't be any change in our pricing. Besides, when I looked at the price for one 12-pc set on the Duralex site, the shipping was $15. We got that beat hands down.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

Just wanted to show how good the reviews on the dishes are: http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=537373 Wish I found these before my kids were outgrowing being toddlers. They are much preferable than the kid plates we have already.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time