0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

haydesigner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages haydesigner

This is almost worth it for the slim-design velvet hangers alone, as they usually sell for about 50¢ each on the cheap end. (I know, not if you include shipping, blah blah blah…)

csquared42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csquared42

Shouldn't the description have said Jessica instead of Bristol at the end?

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

What are the "circles" used for?

that was fun while it lasted!

haydesigner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages haydesigner
bpr2 wrote:What are the "circles" used for?

Click on the pic, and it shows you. They are separators for closet rods that you can put labels. Think "S" "M" "L" "XL"… you get the idea.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:What are the "circles" used for?

What HayDesigner said. It's a good way to separate 6mo, 9mo, 12mo clothes.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sarahkissfist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahkissfist

Are these normal sized hangers, or kid sized hangers?

ysteichman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ysteichman

Lol, this is the equivalent of the 150 piece tool set that has 10 tools and 140 nails. Not that velvet hangers aren't cool, I just expected more from a 48 piece set.

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr
sarahkissfist wrote:Are these normal sized hangers, or kid sized hangers?

The images seem to show they're kid sized hangers. Infant/Toddler sized, actually. I'd be totally in for two if they were full sized, though. But this is kids.woot.

Alopekos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alopekos
xochiluvr wrote:The images seem to show they're kid sized hangers. Infant/Toddler sized, actually. I'd be totally in for two if they were full sized, though. But this is kids.woot.

Ditto..

thespiansmc

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thespiansmc

these are the hangers:

http://www.amazon.com/SOS-10-Pack-Childrens-Hangers-pink/dp/B0058CT1O6

so 11" wide; I am trying to decide. a lot of my shirts are tank tops, and these would easily deal with those. Hmm.

agentduke

quality posts: 1 Private Messages agentduke

What would be awesome is if their support/service intake actually responded to service requests. I'm not sure what's going on over at Woot, but it's like their email has not been working for the past two weeks. I have a broken projector and an order that was supposed to have been cancelled that shipped, etc. Be wary.

You think someone with 100 woots under their belt would at least get the courtesy of a turn-around. Don't count on it.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
haydesigner wrote:Click on the pic, and it shows you. They are separators for closet rods that you can put labels. Think "S" "M" "L" "XL"… you get the idea.

Thanks!

that was fun while it lasted!

fateforgotten

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fateforgotten

This isn't too bad a deal...I've seen something similar to this at a Target in my area, and for whatever reason they like to charge a lot for what seems like something quite simple.

The hanging shelves are quite handy and can hold a bit of weight. Great solution for me when I first moved out -- no where to store anything, since I didn't want to move a lot of my furniture out of my parents house.

I do wonder the question from above, though. Are these just kids' sizes?

thespiansmc

so, there are people who hang onesies then?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

agentduke wrote:What would be awesome is if their support/service intake actually responded to service requests. I'm not sure what's going on over at Woot, but it's like their email has not been working for the past two weeks. I have a broken projector and an order that was supposed to have been cancelled that shipped, etc. Be wary.

You think someone with 100 woots under their belt would at least get the courtesy of a turn-around. Don't count on it.

Sorry about that. Let me ping them from this end. Just a thought, have you checked your spam folder?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cherrysweater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherrysweater
thespiansmc wrote:so, there are people who hang onesies then?

There are people out there that dress their infants in something other than onesies.

thespiansmc

cherrysweater wrote:There are people out there that dress their infants in something other than onesies.

I was looking at the pics, though. Which crack me up. Also I want their laundry soap.

(I lost a favoured shirt to projectile vomit from a 15 month old on Saturday.)

icartb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages icartb

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Piece-Nursery-Storage-Pink/dp/B00581EWFA

cassiehomer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cassiehomer

I only want the circle dividers....

hipchick1959

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hipchick1959

LOL

zomigi

quality posts: 4 Private Messages zomigi

I too would be tempted to get this were it not for the kid-sized hangers. I might get it anyway... I've been wanting to get one of those hanging compartment things to plan out weekly outfits for either myself or my daughter. Like this:
http://pinterest.com/pin/230387337158669934/
http://pinterest.com/pin/146578162842489074/

tdemick

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdemick

We got a lot of free clothes from a friend that shopped too much for her son and we don't have a choice but to hang onsies. Our 4 drawer dresser is pajamas, pants, shorts and blankets.

But before we got cloths from her, we didn't hang onsies

psgolfer32381

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psgolfer32381
csquared42 wrote:Shouldn't the description have said Jessica instead of Bristol at the end?

Sadly, that is why I came here to comment as well. I love the descriptions you guys do, but we've busted you on this one!

stephenhochen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephenhochen
csquared42 wrote:Shouldn't the description have said Jessica instead of Bristol at the end?

Yup. I thought the same thing.

Woody1150

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Woody1150

I thought the same thing. I hang shirts and pants, but not onesies. Especially plain solid color ones. Why would you need to organize things that look exactly the same?

"Hmmm, what should you wear today little Billy? How about this white onesie? No? Ok... well, how about... a white onesie? No? Hmmm... let's see what else you have hanging in your closet. Oh here we go, a white onesie."

phoenixgirrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phoenixgirrl

I'm glad other people noticed the Bristol/Jessica mixup at the end. I'm shocked the Woot! writers made that error.

Also, I have kids with a big closet that could really use this set, but they are bigger than infants. I might get it for the other parts, but I'd love to see more older-than-infant/toddlers kid stuff here!

Dividers are also a good idea if you have more than 1 kid sharing a closet - just put names & sizes instead of just sizes

laurampls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurampls

I hang everything for my kids. Folding blows.

angelsgirl2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages angelsgirl2002
xochiluvr wrote:The images seem to show they're kid sized hangers. Infant/Toddler sized, actually. I'd be totally in for two if they were full sized, though. But this is kids.woot.

Darn. I was in need of some stuff like this. Too bad I'm tall. If I was short, there is a slim chance I could get away with it..

Cybrokat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Cybrokat

It seems as though the adults are forgetting they are on KIDS.woot. Why would you expect adult sized? My son has a ton of clothes because he is so small, we've been in 12mo clothes for a year. So yes, I have onesies hanging in my closet. This set looks awesome.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Just a heads up, the dimensions of the hanger are:
10 3/4W x 6 1/4H 9 top of loop) x 3/16

Hope that helps!

I'm just hanging out, really.

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

Does anybody know what the organizers are made of? They look like canvas, but I suppose they could be plastic...

My shoulders are 13" and I hate the way regular hangers stretch out a lot of my tops. I suppose these hangers are a bit too small though... Hrmm.

karyn1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages karyn1

I've bought something similar at one of the big box stores. It came with toddler size hangers but you can use any size hangers you choose. It does save quite a bit of closet space.

galalefey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages galalefey
thespiansmc wrote:these are the hangers:

http://www.amazon.com/SOS-10-Pack-Childrens-Hangers-pink/dp/B0058CT1O6

so 11" wide; I am trying to decide. a lot of my shirts are tank tops, and these would easily deal with those. Hmm.

I've found that the children's hangers lying unused at my parents' place make good hangers for slacks so they don't slide around and get rumpled too much. (Assuming your thigh isn't more than 22 inches around, which it very well may be.)
The alternative is doubling up my pants on wider hangers (I never have enough clippy hangers) and that tends to lead to them both bunching on one side.

But I have too much clothing.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Sati wrote:Does anybody know what the organizers are made of?

The organizer is made of Polypropylene, says the folks in the know (who in turn made us in the know, and now we tell you).

I'm just hanging out, really.

Valnina

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Valnina

So bummed to have missed this deal in either pink or beige. Every morning at 6am, I check. The one morning, I didn't. Anyway, agree, customer service is not responding. I was quite upset...wrote THREE times about a sesame street item I never received. First response was they'd look into it..wrote two more times...nothing..very disappointed as I purchase a lot on woot.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Valnina wrote:So bummed to have missed this deal in either pink or beige. Every morning at 6am, I check. The one morning, I didn't. Anyway, agree, customer service is not responding. I was quite upset...wrote THREE times about a sesame street item I never received. First response was they'd look into it..wrote two more times...nothing..very disappointed as I purchase a lot on woot.

Have you tried checking the Spam folder of your email provider? Sometimes our responses get filtered into the Spam folder.

I've forwarded your issue onto Member Services to see if they can assist in helping you out.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Valnina

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Valnina

Yes, I have checked the spam folder...I have gotten the initial response only. THANK YOU gor forwarding hopefully I will get a resolution.