zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

BEST. NURSING. PILLOW. EVER.

(and a phenomenal price.)

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

I bought this for baby #2, which isn't coming until I get preggers lmao. My 19 month old started using it a few months ago and now I might need to buy a second one. Its her donut. She lays on it everyday. Great head for toddler head support.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1070 Private Messages whatsamattaU

I'll sneak one more in since I'm not sure Cowboydann will get here:
Same $22.99 at last non-woot-off:
http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5073293

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
whatsamattaU wrote:I'll sneak one more in since I'm not sure Cowboydann will get here:
Same $22.99 at last non-woot-off:
http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5073293

Thanks Dude!

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

This is a great overall baby pillow, but I prefer My Brest Friend, which is what the lactation consultant at my hospital recommended. It attaches all the way around you, so you have back support and the pillow doesn't shift away from you while nursing. The only downside is that I only used it for 2 months as just a nursing pillow, because I don't see it being good for playtime like the Boppy.

dnldreams

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnldreams

Bought 1 instantly! We're expecting baby #2 and even though we already have one from our daughter that we bought back 3 years ago, we use it as a nice little pillow to prop our heads up.

It's so useful for so many things other than nursing, and so I definitely recommend the Bobby!

gina3graces

quality posts: 42 Private Messages gina3graces

Boppy has been around for more than a dozen years. Every baby needs a Boppy and tots and adults love them, too! New parents, don't forget to scent-bond with your Boppy so that baby loves to snuggle up and be comforted while supported in the Boppy.

A textured Boppy is also great for multi-modality sensory development.

A Boppy is great for encouraging infant tummy time which is ideal for upper head, neck and chest development.

Yes, this is a lovely price point; makes THE most coveted shower gift around!!!

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12
tigerfish313 wrote:This is a great overall baby pillow, but I prefer My Brest Friend, which is what the lactation consultant at my hospital recommended. It attaches all the way around you, so you have back support and the pillow doesn't shift away from you while nursing. The only downside is that I only used it for 2 months as just a nursing pillow, because I don't see it being good for playtime like the Boppy.

I never had issue with it shifting away. I have heard great things about breast friend though too.

I used my Boppy to set on post partum both for healing from birth & the ABSOLUTE best hemorrhoid/tailbone.pillow.evah!

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902

Awesome baby shower gift for a first-time mom. I have yet to see a baby registry without a Boppy.

Jacobey000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jacobey000

We've got an 8 month old. These are 'the' thing I'd recommend to new/soon-to-be parents.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Makes me want to be a baby again.

OK, my wife already told me that was not funny!