3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

gregbowman

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gregbowman

The perfect gift for the children of all those relatives and friends that now have had children of their own - especially those that gave your child the loudest contraption they could find for Christmas and never gave it any thought . . . PAYBACK TIME!

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

This is a great holiday gift to give to a family with children of different ages. They can all have fun playing along!

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1077 Private Messages whatsamattaU

This looks like the same people who put out Art 101 toys on Woot (Get it? I'm serious. Look at their relatively new website which tries to link to Art 101:
http://www.music101usa.com/) It's $24.99 to record the price here for now.

Anyway, this product isn't listed, but their intro video is up on their site and youtube:

I'm also assuming this comes with 2 sets of earplugs for the parents in case.

epsy06

quality posts: 3 Private Messages epsy06

I'm glad other Wooters immediately had the same thought I did with this item. In for one to give to my friend with two girls and one on the way, better her house than mine!

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Might I suggest a secondary name of "Headache in a Box."

whatsamattaU

bluejester wrote:Might I suggest a secondary name of "Headache in a Box."

That will do fine, and that's a neat change in your avatar. Here's your reward:

Good night, y'all.

brieethecheese

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brieethecheese

I seriously can't stand noisy toys.

Wait. Let me rephrase that. I seriously can't stand noisy toys that simply require the touch of a button. And then it sings the same song/makes the same beep/jumps the same way for all eternity. And I have to buy new batteries for it. For all eternity.

But wait. What's that you say? There's no.... Power supply? The children have to use their own creativity? What is that? Does it have an app? Can I put it on the ipad to keep them surly and antisocial during dinner at a restaurant? No? Oh. Why would anyone buy this? It clearly has no place in our modern, advanced society....

I got so excited when I saw maracas and castanets! So silly, but hey, they have to actually make the noise come from the instrument. No touch screens. No batteries. No remotes. I'm impressed. Who knew we still valued having our children learn what actually makes a sound. Just sayin. Bravo, Woot. I don't care how poorly they are made. I don't care how crappy they sound. My kids will love them.

P.S. I may have to head over to wine.woot in the mean time.... And keep an extra sharp eye out for some noise cancelling headphones.. but hey, the kids love making music!

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
whatsamattaU wrote:That will do fine, and that's a neat change in your avatar. Here's your reward:

Good night, y'all.

Thanks...I think. I wasn't really planning on sleeping tonight anyway I guess...

werto

quality posts: 2 Private Messages werto
bluejester wrote:Thanks...I think. I wasn't really planning on sleeping tonight anyway I guess...

Will this get here in time for The Marathon?

triciajoy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triciajoy

We have a very similar set (but we have an acarina instead of a flute) and it's well loved by my 4yo.

Would make a great Christmas gift, but if it's for your own house, seriously- take the flute out unless you are seriously masochistic.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Oh yes, revenge time. For all the years of noise when my son was little, I think I will get these and send them to his house for the grandchildren.

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mrsjhaye

Looks like an excellent item for those who bring, or those who know those who bring, small children to music festivals.

hojpoj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hojpoj

In for a set for my niece and nephew... never really valued my relationship with my sister that much anyways.

mbiker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mbiker

My son is going to love the flute and maybe play as good or better than Ron Burgundy..

aces219

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aces219

We got the Melissa and Doug version of this when it was on Woot Plus and my almost 3 year old loves it. It is just percussion.

discount7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages discount7

Anybody knows its shipping weight?

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

This is an excellent gift for anyone's child except your own. Like the family member you aren't wild about or the friend who bought something loud for your child in the past with no off button or volume control (true story LOL).

Drumsticks and maracas also make great weapons. Though you may not even notice a drumstick in your eye after your child blew out your ears with the rest of the instruments.

rockteacherjan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockteacherjan

Melissa and Doug have a version of this without harmonica or flute for less money.

morpheus282

quality posts: 6 Private Messages morpheus282
charliecarroll wrote:Oh yes, revenge time. For all the years of noise when my son was little, I think I will get these and send them to his house for the grandchildren.

I bought my nephew a similar set, also to extract bloody vengeance. I must say that it's a rather effective plan.

emuna1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emuna1985

does anyone know if it is good quality??

babalooo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages babalooo

Does anyone know if this is made out of plastic or wood?

whatsamattaU

since this looks like a pretty new product, not sure how much one can gauge quality (you could go to their website and look up reviews on their other products via internet, but don't have time at the moment). I could be wrong, but between the pictures and video, some certainly look like wood.