3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Supersox

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Supersox

So has Woot! been reduced to selling boxes with holes cut in it and trying to pass them off as kid's toys? Wow...that last Wootoff must have been as bad as everyone thought it was!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Supersox wrote:So has Woot! been reduced to selling boxes with holes cut in it and trying to pass them off as kid's toys? Wow...that last Wootoff must have been as bad as everyone thought it was!

Boxes with a warranty!!!!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

streetcw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetcw

bought one of these last year, black friday, at ace hardware.. $12

WOOT before Work

mailmam67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmam67
streetcw wrote:bought one of these last year, black friday, at ace hardware.. $12

How was it? Is it sturdy? It looks like it would be fun for my 3 yr. old.

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 93 Private Messages Thirdbase9

Does it come with the washing machine?

I don't know.

weister42

quality posts: 5 Private Messages weister42

I bet cats would LOVE these since every cat I know likes to play in a box. That or use these to "house" the litter box to give cats even more privacy.

Happy Wooter

CoffeeOnIce

quality posts: 11 Private Messages CoffeeOnIce
weister42 wrote:I bet cats would LOVE these since every cat I know likes to play in a box. That or use these to "house" the litter box to give cats even more privacy.

The Law of Cat states that if you buy this, they will ignore it. Go with a box. It's cheaper.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

A Tech! Tower
A Kids! Tower

I see what you did there!

imanotherstory

quality posts: 8 Private Messages imanotherstory
CoffeeOnIce wrote:The Law of Cat states that if you buy this, they will ignore it. Go with a box. It's cheaper.

The law of cat also states that if you buy it for someone else your kitty will claim it and love it. Our kitties love my daughters tunnel and tent

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke

I actually got the house at Walgreens onsale for $10. (ok,not sure of the exact brand that I bought so may not have been same exact brand, but sure looks the same).

I set it out for my daughter's birthday party with a bunch of markers and it was a HIT!!! The kids loved it. My daughter loved it and played with it for a long time.

I don't know if I will purchase for $24, but if I find it onsale again for cheaper I will def be buying again.

abernazal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abernazal

Will they ship to APO/FPO addresses?

angik313

quality posts: 1 Private Messages angik313
mailmam67 wrote:How was it? Is it sturdy? It looks like it would be fun for my 3 yr. old.

We had a version of the rocket ship last year (around the same price, from Kohl's). At the time, my boys were 3 and 5 1/2. They LOVED it and I think it lasted 2-3 months before it just wouldn't stand up anymore.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23
whatsamattaU wrote:Product websites: $24.99 tonight
http://www.craftykidsusa.com/products/Adventure-Castle.html
$44.95

http://www.craftykidsusa.com/products/Shuttle-Imagination.html
$49.95. 1 good review

http://www.craftykidsusa.com/products/The-Creation-Cottage.html
$39.95

They give away the product to bloggers for reviews, so

Creation cottage review:
http://katenkaboodle.com/2012/03/02/crafty-kids-usa-playhouse-review-and-giveaway/

Shuttle imagination review:
http://carly67.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/crafty-kids-playhouses-shuttle-imagination-review-give-away/

and another shuttle review:
http://www.themommy-files.com/2010/08/crafty-kids-playhouses-review

Thank you for these links! These links show photos with children standing next to these so it gives a better idea of how large these really are. I was worried that my very big 2 year old wouldn't fit inside but it looks like that shouldn't be a problem. Now I'm just trying to figure if these would fit in our living room.

Does anyone know if these easily fold down? Could they be played with for the afternoon & then put away for another day? Or would trying to fold them down be a pain in the butt?

parkjam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parkjam
mailmam67 wrote:How was it? Is it sturdy? It looks like it would be fun for my 3 yr. old.

I got something similar to these for my sister's kid for xmas two years ago.
A castle sans roof.
My niece still plays with it.
If you do get this be sure to get a box of crayons or markers to color it.

gtneher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtneher

CVS all day $19.99

722lad

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 722lad

For $30 shipped I would expect 2. I think I'll wait and look for a Black Friday deal.

docbiohazard

quality posts: 2 Private Messages docbiohazard

I can't get pas the fact that it sort of resembles the Yearning For Zion ranch/compound in Texas...

eldontyrell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eldontyrell
docbiohazard wrote:I can't get pas the fact that it sort of resembles the Yearning For Zion ranch/compound in Texas...

I'll have to send my kid over there with some markers, he could go to town on that thing!

eplane1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eplane1

what does the shipping cost?

ladysixa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladysixa

Omens, Monsters, and Goblins!!!!! Did any of you read the stupid story on the side??? I sent my sister a link to this because she use to have one and her kids LOVED it (it lasted about a year before the tore it up) and she wanted a new one. She got really offended because she's a banker and the story basically called bankers bad parents. Where's the Horror????

first2summit

quality posts: 8 Private Messages first2summit
eplane1 wrote:what does the shipping cost?

Shipping is always $5 on woot sites. Subsequent purchases are included in that initial $5.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1070 Private Messages whatsamattaU
first2summit wrote:Shipping is always $5 on woot sites. Subsequent purchases are included in that initial $5.

in that 24 hour window from midnight to midnight central time.
http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5220235&pageindex=1&replycount=23#about-shipping in the upper right hand corner of the page.

ThunderThighs

Staff

abernazal wrote:Will they ship to APO/FPO addresses?

Yes, it will ship to APO/FPO address. We will state on the Features tab if a sale can't be shipped to certain addresses.

Enjoy.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

btpaschke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btpaschke

So they're going to ship me a box full of....box? *blink*

ThunderThighs

Staff

btpaschke wrote:So they're going to ship me a box full of....box? *blink*

And instructions!

FORUM MODERATOR

thellieem11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thellieem11

I'm a nanny and I've done these type of things with three different families. It's always a HUGE hit, and they last for months with proper care!

Ophelia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ophelia
smatzke wrote: I set it out for my daughter's birthday party with a bunch of markers and it was a HIT!!! The kids loved it. My daughter loved it and played with it for a long time.

Well I just happen to have a birthday coming up for a couple of four year olds and was wondering what I was going to do with a half dozen of them. I'm in for a castle.

ianisham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ianisham

Just unboxed my shuttle. No instructions, just a lot of cardboard! This will be interesting. lol