0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FWIW, I saw these while I was at the Woot office yesterday. They seemed really nice. I'd say they're a medium weight jacket. Not the super heavy sweatshirt but not summer weight either. Very soft. There's little pockets on the side for cold hands too.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

I would get one, but my nephews have outgrown them, and my son won't be fitting into a 2T for quite some time. It's a shame, I really like them! I like that the pockets are on the side too, and not in the front like in hoodies. It seems like stuff wouldn't fall out as easily this way, although it still may with children... Probably a good thing though, the amount of purchases I made in the past 2 days is more than twice what I had on Monday!

skittles76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skittles76

I wish they would sell these in pastel colors too. My 2 yr old niece loves spiderman but everything is so boyish looking. I may purchase one anyway and dazzle it up.

kevinmcgrath007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinmcgrath007

What size are these?

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

The contrast zipper and side pockets are super cool features. My son loves spider-man and this is the nicest sweatshirt I've seen that's not $30 or more. My daughter is going as spider-girl to match her brother so I may just get her the red one to match her Big Bro!

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

toddler 2T-4T and preschool 4-7

kevinmcgrath007 wrote:What size are these?

kttest

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kttest

I just bought a Navy one for my friend's son for Christmas, he LOVES Spiderman!

- Krista
"Wine is the most civilized thing in the world." -Ernest Hemingway.
NYC Tastings Summary courtesy of HAK

GrammarYahtzee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages GrammarYahtzee

Dear Diary,

My wife must be writing for Kids Woot now. The writer today was spot on for the exact excitement I felt about the Spiderman Sweatshirts for my boys. Also, she laid our marriage roles bare for all to see as she wrote up a scenario that happens just about every other day. I thought we promised to keep that sort of stuff private?

ladyclay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyclay

I can't click on sz 7, which is what I need. Why not?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ladyclay wrote:I can't click on sz 7, which is what I need. Why not?

Red is sold out. I can select it on blue & gray. What color were you trying?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wootpapa

quality posts: 18 Private Messages wootpapa
skittles76 wrote:I wish they would sell these in pastel colors too. My 2 yr old niece loves spiderman but everything is so boyish looking. I may purchase one anyway and dazzle it up.

How, on Earth, did your niece fall in love with a Spider-Man who wasn't wearing pink? Kids have to be taught these color preferences. Go back 75 years and pink was for boys and blue was for girls. Snow White wears blue for a deliberate reason.

amynance

quality posts: 6 Private Messages amynance

Staff

GrammarYahtzee wrote:Dear Diary,

My wife must be writing for Kids Woot now. The writer today was spot on for the exact excitement I felt about the Spiderman Sweatshirts for my boys. Also, she laid our marriage roles bare for all to see as she wrote up a scenario that happens just about every other day. I thought we promised to keep that sort of stuff private?

I hope you don't get mad, but I totally just read your diary. And I liked it.