WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

My First Smurfy Trike

Speed to First Woot:
1m 30.777s
First Sucker:
winli02
Last Wooter to Woot:
mad3963
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 26% of Kids Woots
Top 30% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 37% of Kids Woots
Bottom 49% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 1% first woot
  • 2% second woot
  • 20% < 10 woots
  • 34% < 25 woots
  • 44% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 2% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 14% one year old
  • 84% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 93% bought 1
  • 5% bought 2
  • 2% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
42%
57%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

robspan


quality posts: 7 Private Messages robspan

So, what, did the bike run over a Smurf and his head's now on the front as a trophy?

dreweasland


quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland

I bought one of these and let my kid ride it near a quarry. He drove it right off the cliff and almost drowned.

THIS TRIKE ISN'T SAFE.

topher713


quality posts: 0 Private Messages topher713

So let me get this straight.
YOU let you kid drive it near a QUARRY. HE DROVE it off a cliff and therefore the TRIKE isn't safe?
Am I missing something here?

dreweasland wrote:I bought one of these and let my kid ride it near a quarry. He drove it right off the cliff and almost drowned.

THIS TRIKE ISN'T SAFE.



mellobeth66


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mellobeth66
dreweasland wrote:I bought one of these and let my kid ride it near a quarry. He drove it right off the cliff and almost drowned.

THIS TRIKE ISN'T SAFE.



You let your kid ride near a quarry???

tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
dreweasland wrote:I bought one of these and let my kid ride it near a quarry. He drove it right off the cliff and almost drowned.

THIS TRIKE ISN'T SAFE.



Lol, RECALL!!!

dreweasland


quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland
tigerfish313 wrote:Lol, RECALL!!!



YEAH SOMEONE GOT IT!@

topher713


quality posts: 0 Private Messages topher713

OK so there must be some sort of joke I didn't get. I was SERIOUSLY questioning your parenting skills.

dreweasland wrote:YEAH SOMEONE GOT IT!@



tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
topher713 wrote:OK so there must be some sort of joke I didn't get. I was SERIOUSLY questioning your parenting skills.



Yeah, it's a joke about the people that blame products for their own irresponsibility.

mellobeth66


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mellobeth66
tigerfish313 wrote:Yeah, it's a joke about the people that blame products for their own irresponsibility.



Sounds just like the lady who spilled the hot McDonald's coffee in her lap then blamed McDonald's that the coffee was too hot.

tboner0


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tboner0
mellobeth66 wrote:Sounds just like the lady who spilled the hot McDonald's coffee in her lap then blamed McDonald's that the coffee was too hot.



Or the people that left their kids unattended in a Bumbo chair sitting on a table, and the kid fell out, prompting another recall of the Bumbo chair.

usernameforwoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages usernameforwoot

My trike arrived but was missing a part that keeps the back wheel on. I tried the 800 number but it rings immediately busy and the website is "under construction". The little guy's birthday is coming up soon. Can you help?
[mod: phone number removed]

Lee merryle Boettcher

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
usernameforwoot wrote:My trike arrived but was missing a part that keeps the back wheel on. I tried the 800 number but it rings immediately busy and the website is "under construction". The little guy's birthday is coming up soon. Can you help?
[mod: phone number removed]


We might be able to, drop a line to support@woot.com and see what the options are!

I'm just hanging out, really.

usernameforwoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages usernameforwoot
usernameforwoot wrote:My trike arrived but was missing a part that keeps the back wheel on. I tried the 800 number but it rings immediately busy and the website is "under construction". The little guy's birthday is coming up soon. Can you help?
[mod: phone number removed]



Lee merryle Boettcher

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
usernameforwoot wrote:



I'm not sure what your blank post means, does that mean it's not resolved yet for you? Please let us know so we can help!

I'm just hanging out, really.