0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

robspan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages robspan

So, what, did the bike run over a Smurf and his head's now on the front as a trophy?

dreweasland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland

I bought one of these and let my kid ride it near a quarry. He drove it right off the cliff and almost drowned.

THIS TRIKE ISN'T SAFE.

topher713

quality posts: 0 Private Messages topher713

So let me get this straight.
YOU let you kid drive it near a QUARRY. HE DROVE it off a cliff and therefore the TRIKE isn't safe?
Am I missing something here?

dreweasland wrote:I bought one of these and let my kid ride it near a quarry. He drove it right off the cliff and almost drowned.

THIS TRIKE ISN'T SAFE.

mellobeth66

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mellobeth66
dreweasland wrote:I bought one of these and let my kid ride it near a quarry. He drove it right off the cliff and almost drowned.

THIS TRIKE ISN'T SAFE.

You let your kid ride near a quarry???

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

THIS TRIKE ISN'T SAFE.

Lol, RECALL!!!

dreweasland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland
tigerfish313 wrote:Lol, RECALL!!!

YEAH SOMEONE GOT IT!@

topher713

quality posts: 0 Private Messages topher713

OK so there must be some sort of joke I didn't get. I was SERIOUSLY questioning your parenting skills.

dreweasland wrote:YEAH SOMEONE GOT IT!@

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
topher713 wrote:OK so there must be some sort of joke I didn't get. I was SERIOUSLY questioning your parenting skills.

Yeah, it's a joke about the people that blame products for their own irresponsibility.

mellobeth66

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mellobeth66
tigerfish313 wrote:Yeah, it's a joke about the people that blame products for their own irresponsibility.

Sounds just like the lady who spilled the hot McDonald's coffee in her lap then blamed McDonald's that the coffee was too hot.

tboner0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tboner0
mellobeth66 wrote:Sounds just like the lady who spilled the hot McDonald's coffee in her lap then blamed McDonald's that the coffee was too hot.

Or the people that left their kids unattended in a Bumbo chair sitting on a table, and the kid fell out, prompting another recall of the Bumbo chair.

usernameforwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usernameforwoot

My trike arrived but was missing a part that keeps the back wheel on. I tried the 800 number but it rings immediately busy and the website is "under construction". The little guy's birthday is coming up soon. Can you help?
[mod: phone number removed]

Lee merryle Boettcher

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
usernameforwoot wrote:My trike arrived but was missing a part that keeps the back wheel on. I tried the 800 number but it rings immediately busy and the website is "under construction". The little guy's birthday is coming up soon. Can you help?

We might be able to, drop a line to support@woot.com and see what the options are!

I'm just hanging out, really.

usernameforwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usernameforwoot
usernameforwoot wrote:My trike arrived but was missing a part that keeps the back wheel on. I tried the 800 number but it rings immediately busy and the website is "under construction". The little guy's birthday is coming up soon. Can you help?

Lee merryle Boettcher

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
usernameforwoot wrote:

I'm not sure what your blank post means, does that mean it's not resolved yet for you? Please let us know so we can help!

I'm just hanging out, really.