0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

crankyassjess

quality posts: 2 Private Messages crankyassjess

I love these diapers. I went in for 3 a month or 2 ago and just recently ran out. I'd be in again this time if they had size 4, AND if they had been the 7th Gen pull ups.

I recommend these.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

We usually cloth diaper but when we've needed disposables, these have been our top pick. They are very absorbent (for nights & naps, these are leak free), sturdy & don't irritate sensitive skin like the other brand names do with my little one.

It would be great if there were some of the pull-up style of these for next time.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 38 Private Messages dernst_ca1

I got two packs of these in my Crapbeards Treasure... No kids in the house, they are going to a needy family for sure.

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

jaedendak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jaedendak

I bought some of these earlier this week. I've never tried this brand before. The diapers have some sort of solvent smell to them though. Is that normal?

RNtraveler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RNtraveler

did anyone else that ordered these get only one package of 44 diapers?

jimdoll2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimdoll2

I also only got 1 pack of 44, will be contacting Cust. Service on monday

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

RNtraveler wrote:did anyone else that ordered these get only one package of 44 diapers?
jimdoll2 wrote:I also only got 1 pack of 44, will be contacting Cust. Service on monday

Sorry about the problems. We did identify a problem with the last sale of 7th Generation diapers and it looks like the woot-off sales were affected too. I've alerted Customer Service so you should be hearing something before long.

In the meantime, feel free to go ahead and contact them.

To contact customer service, click on Support at the top of every page to go to the support form or email support@woot.com. Include your woot username and order number for faster service. They will try to answer in one to two business days.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jimdoll2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimdoll2
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about the problems. We did identify a problem with the last sale of 7th Generation diapers and it looks like the woot-off sales were affected too. I've alerted Customer Service so you should be hearing something before long.

In the meantime, feel free to go ahead and contact them.

To contact customer service, click on Support at the top of every page to go to the support form or email support@woot.com. Include your woot username and order number for faster service. They will try to answer in one to two business days.

I send in a query via the support tab in the website on sunday and have not heard from Cust. Service yet.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jimdoll2 wrote:I send in a query via the support tab in the website on sunday and have not heard from Cust. Service yet.

We have pinged them on your behalf.

I'm just hanging out, really.

slyyone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slyyone

I am in the same boat - 2 cases ordered 2 packs of 44 diapers rcvd. Email sent to customer service - awaiting response. Since this was a woot-off does anyone know if the solution will be refunds of fulfillment of the orders placed?

I did get an email from customer service that said I should get the remainder of my order within 7 days - it is now 11/11 and no further info - no tracking number - no diapers...
Has anyone rcvd the fulfillment of their order?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

slyyone wrote:I am in the same boat - 2 cases ordered 2 packs of 44 diapers rcvd. Email sent to customer service - awaiting response. Since this was a woot-off does anyone know if the solution will be refunds of fulfillment of the orders placed?

Sorry to hear that you were shorted, your email to support@woot.com should help you out.
We can't necessarily tell if you can get refunded or a new order.
Member Services will discuss with you your options.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

slyyone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slyyone
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that you were shorted, your email to support@woot.com should help you out.
We can't necessarily tell if you can get refunded or a new order.
Member Services will discuss with you your options.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Wow - this is interesting. I had the same situation as others with the last woot-off Oct 23 and this product - I was told the remainder of my order would be shipped in 7 days (ordered 2 cases - rcvd 2 packs). I emailed customer service 7 days later with no response. I waited another 3 days and no response. Now when I decide to check if there has been any update I find out they have sold the diapers again Nov 12 and other people have gotten refunds and or more diapers - W T F - since no response from customer service I will dispute the charges