WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MOGO Bracelets, MOGO Charms...

MOGO's charms combine the joy of a magnetic bracelet with the beauty of costume jewelry. Which is a more serious way of saying "this is perfect for a girl in middle school!" Nothing personal, ladies, but you know we're right.
MOGO official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Shiny and sparkly - hit with the kids, or do they look at you like "you're trying too hard" when these are presented?

I'm just hanging out, really.

mesauter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mesauter

I'm getting really nervous - why aren't there any posts about these? I bought a bunch of them for my granddaughter last time they were offered, for Xmas. They aren't duds, are they?

inkycatz wrote:Shiny and sparkly - hit with the kids, or do they look at you like "you're trying too hard" when these are presented?

bradspace

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bradspace

Can anyone tell me how I can order multiple colors on one order? I dont want to end up paying $25 in shipping.

xtinabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xtinabee
bradspace wrote:Can anyone tell me how I can order multiple colors on one order? I dont want to end up paying $25 in shipping.

It's $5 for shipping, then anything else you order on woot is included in that for the day. So $5 today shipping for anything you order today.

ebam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ebam

anyone else think these look more like pet accessories than people accessories?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ebam wrote:anyone else think these look more like pet accessories than people accessories?

for some folks, the line is a thin one...

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.