3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

kentuckygirl

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kentuckygirl

Not even joking, my Daughter plays with this M&D wood food every. single. day.

She is just 2, and they are recommended for 3+ usually but I just keep watch of her.

We have the birthday cake set, the cupcake set, the sushi set and the pizza set. Hoping to buy more if/when they go on sale at Amazon (last year they went to $10 for a lot of the sets!) so we stocked up and got some extras for gifts. They're ALWAYS a hit!

twocutetx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages twocutetx

Is it wrong to be so happy that I'm going to say WOOT! on woot!? LOL!

Seriously though -- M&D stuff = ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I have a ton of their products in my therapy clinic, and these will be a very welcome addition to my M&D kitchen!

I find that even my *bigger* kids I see in sessions (up to around age 10) still avidly play with the foods they can "cut up" and rearrange. Definitely worth the money -- and this is definitely a great price! Thanks woot!

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU

Did you ever want to know what Melissa looked like? Here's her video of the slice and bake set:

or you can go to the product page which has the video too.
http://www.melissaanddoug.com/slice-bake-cookie-set-play-food-wooden

I don't have the time to link all of the sets, but I think you get the idea.

good night

lmiyoshi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lmiyoshi

We have the cookie set (and the sushi set not included here) and the kids love it. This would be a great way to stock up on birthday gifts if you have the right aged kids.

My kids like to play restaurant to no end. As they get older, they've started making up menus and taking orders on paper, making bills and making pretend change. There's so much to practice with food!

Smitelight

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Smitelight

At last, I can finally live out my dreams of creating a lettuce and mushroom cake without dealing with the ostracization of the other chefs!

kellyhoffer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyhoffer

We have the pizza and cookie one already and my daughter has played with these everyday for a year. That is not an exaggeration. Melissa and Doug is of high quality!!!! I can't believe this deal!!!!!!
I am getting it and using two of the sets as birthday gifts and the other two for my daughter. In stores they retail for $30!!!!

woot@montemayor.org

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woot@montemayor.org

Come on Woot, what are you trying to pull? I know you're amazon now, but please.... Cheaper going direct through amazon.

Melissa & Doug Pizza Party by Melissa & Doug $15.89
Melissa & Doug Birthday Party Cake by Melissa & Doug $14.20
Melissa & Doug Wooden Sandwich-Making Set by Melissa & Doug $15.32

Total = $45.41

All eligible for Prime, so Free shipping. $45.41 out the door. Woot "bundle" = $49.99 + $5 = $54.99 (for one).

I saw local stores also advertising 20% M&D stuff, so check out locally owned stores while you're at it. Local stores = local jobs.

abunce12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages abunce12
woot@montemayor.org wrote:Come on Woot, what are you trying to pull? I know you're amazon now, but please.... Cheaper going direct through amazon.

Melissa & Doug Pizza Party by Melissa & Doug $15.89
Melissa & Doug Birthday Party Cake by Melissa & Doug $14.20
Melissa & Doug Wooden Sandwich-Making Set by Melissa & Doug $15.32

Total = $45.41

All eligible for Prime, so Free shipping. $45.41 out the door. Woot "bundle" = $49.99 + $5 = $54.99 (for one).

I saw local stores also advertising 20% M&D stuff, so check out locally owned stores while you're at it. Local stores = local jobs.

You forgot that this also includes the Slice and Bake Cookie set, which is currently listed for $18.36.

New total: $63.77

Having said that, it is occasionally possible to score sets for less than the $13.75 each this deal averages out to--not a bad price, though, especially to get them all in one go.

woot@montemayor.org

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woot@montemayor.org
abunce12 wrote:You forgot that this also includes the Slice and Bake Cookie set, which is currently listed for $18.36.

New total: $63.77

Having said that, it is occasionally possible to score sets for less than the $13.75 each this deal averages out to--not a bad price, though, especially to get them all in one go.

My mistake, thanks!! Carry on with the deals woot!

1geraldine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 1geraldine

The Melissa and Doug Cooking sets arrived today! They are a big hit so far. The cookie container seemed a bit unfinished inside with loose edges. I taped the edges down inside as well as wrapped a row of clear tape around the outside where the lid goes on to prevent wear and tear.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

1geraldine wrote:The Melissa and Doug Cooking sets arrived today! They are a big hit so far. The cookie container seemed a bit unfinished inside with loose edges. I taped the edges down inside as well as wrapped a row of clear tape around the outside where the lid goes on to prevent wear and tear.

glad they're a hit!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.