0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

fionakimber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fionakimber

What brand are these sneakers? Trying to get a sense of sizing / fit.

Thanks

leilana80

quality posts: 23 Private Messages leilana80
fionakimber wrote:What brand are these sneakers? Trying to get a sense of sizing / fit.

Thanks

Looks like they're literally "Disney" brand... I found them at Walmart and Sears listed as such.

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 44 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

I wonder how wide these are? According to the shoe measuring device at Stride Rite, my daughter needs a wide or extra wide shoe, which is why we always buy her New Balance or Stride Rite (Saucony also makes a wide one for kids, but we just haven't bought that yet). I wish I knew if these would be comfortable for her or not.

esifuentes82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages esifuentes82

You can these same shoes at walmart cheaper. I bought my child the 'Cars' light up shoes and only paid 10.99 for them.

lolamarya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lolamarya

I don't buy off-brand, cheap shoes for my daughter. I'll pass.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

esifuentes82 wrote:You can these same shoes at walmart cheaper. I bought my child the 'Cars' light up shoes and only paid 10.99 for them.

FWIW, I was told by the buyer that the Walmart shoe is a different shoe.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

esifuentes82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages esifuentes82
ThunderThighs wrote:FWIW, I was told by the buyer that the Walmart shoe is a different shoe.

Well I am looking at my kids shoe and the one in the picture and everything is 100% identical. Logos on the sides, words on the straps everything. I doubt disney would authorize two identical shoes to be made by two different companies

catwoman999

quality posts: 20 Private Messages catwoman999

These sneakers look very similar to the light-up sneakers sold at the Disney Store for $24.50.

In case you'd like to compare, here's a link to the Spiderman sneakers:

http://www.disneystore.com/spider-man-sneakers-for-boys/mp/1319883/1000222/

charleneetaylor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charleneetaylor
ThunderThighs wrote:FWIW, I was told by the buyer that the Walmart shoe is a different shoe.

Whether it is or isn't, I was actually just shopping shoes for my son at walmart today and the toy story and cars light up shoes were $15.99 so...slightly better deal but nothing earth shattering.

nclucky

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nclucky

Light up shoes are the ultimate for the 1-4 set. I still remember when my daughter turned 18 months and we bought her first pair. She came out of the store and just stomped her feet for all passerbys. We've usually bought generic light-up shoes because my spouse hates anything character, but my kids would love these.

Valnina

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Valnina
DaZoneRanger wrote:I wonder how wide these are? According to the shoe measuring device at Stride Rite, my daughter needs a wide or extra wide shoe, which is why we always buy her New Balance or Stride Rite (Saucony also makes a wide one for kids, but we just haven't bought that yet). I wish I knew if these would be comfortable for her or not.

I'm totally wondering the same thing. I was about to order two for my daughter but I don't want to end up getting two smalll shoes. If anyone knows before sell out.. please post.

electriclime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages electriclime

I saw the princess version at Target yesterday. Their website has them for $24.
http://www.target.com/p/toddler-girl-s-disney-princess-athletic-white/-/A-14085617#prodSlot=large_1_29

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

hmm that's what I get for waiting for morning. All gone! lol

zoetica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zoetica

Why, in 2012, is sooooooooo much kid stuff still soooooo gender divisive/programming/etc?

chorkie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chorkie
paintednightsky wrote:hmm that's what I get for waiting for morning. All gone! lol

I just ordered the Cars shoes. I think Toy Story and Fairies are sold out but there are still the other two?

chorkie

esifuentes82 wrote:You can these same shoes at walmart cheaper. I bought my child the 'Cars' light up shoes and only paid 10.99 for them.

Go buy more then because they were priced wrong! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Toddler-Boy-s-Cars-Light-Up-Velcro-Sneaker/20612612

chorkie

chorkie wrote:Go buy more then because they were priced wrong! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Toddler-Boy-s-Cars-Light-Up-Velcro-Sneaker/20612612

I just noticed they are not the same... the ones walmart carries are similar but have a lightening bolt on the heel. So obviously you are wrong on both counts. But there must always be someone out there trying to hurt woot's feelings. I LOVE YA, WOOT!

charliecarroll

quality posts: 104 Private Messages charliecarroll

True Story Just For A Chuckle

Back in the 80's (as some may remember) the first light up sneakers came on the market but they were in adult sizes. My brother who was a cop in my then home town came by the house one afternoon to share a story from the night before. He and other cops responded to a scene where the robbery victim described the subject and also stated his shoes lit up as he ran away. Well, it was not long before the cops came to a stop to question someone walking (lighting every step) down the street. The cat took off running and the foot chase was on and from several different directions as cops were all over. The cat (who my brother said was very fast on his feet) was run down from a couple different directions and even stated he could not believe they were able to get to him so quickly. They then told the guy did he not realize it was night and they could see where he was, and every turn he made with every step he took? I guess that kind of killed the adult market at least for some, for these. lol

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

chorkie wrote:I just noticed they are not the same... the ones walmart carries are similar but have a lightening bolt on the heel. So obviously you are wrong on both counts. But there must always be someone out there trying to hurt woot's feelings. I LOVE YA, WOOT!

WE LOVE YOU TOO, CHORKIE!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ARBDEF

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ARBDEF

darn it sold out..... i wish i would have look on here earlier this morning.

widmer69

quality posts: 14 Private Messages widmer69

Anybody else get a "broken" shoe? Sadly, one of the Toy Story shoes doesn't light up

Off to service@woot.com

hooray beer!

Corrado

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Corrado

Volunteer Moderator

widmer69 wrote:Anybody else get a "broken" shoe? Sadly, one of the Toy Story shoes doesn't light up

Off to service@woot.com

Yup. One dud. Hopefully there are replacements available!

Corrado's Training Blog @ http://DrawnOutsideTheLinesOfReason.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Corrado

It's not my fault that I love Gatzby! He's such a pretty, pretty "man."

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Corrado wrote:Yup. One dud. Hopefully there are replacements available!

Given the notes here about mailing in, we've alerted support@woot.com that your issues are on the way if not already in the queue.

I'm just hanging out, really.

kelbel013123456

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelbel013123456
Corrado wrote:Yup. One dud. Hopefully there are replacements available!

Same here, one not working on the Tinkerbell pair.

inkycatz

kelbel013123456 wrote:Same here, one not working on the Tinkerbell pair.

Please write in and let support@woot.com know! We'll also let them know to be on the lookout for your issue.

hyewonjung

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyewonjung

i bought three ‘cars’ sneakers for my suns and his friend.
but one sneaker - left shoe of size 12 - has broken light. T ^ T
it for my son’s friend!!
what can i do? i live in korea~!! T ^ T

inkycatz

hyewonjung wrote:i bought three ‘cars’ sneakers for my suns and his friend.
but one sneaker - left shoe of size 12 - has broken light. T ^ T
it for my son’s friend!!
what can i do? i live in korea~!! T ^ T

Please write in and let support@woot.com know! We'll also let them know to be on the lookout for your issue.