2%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

slightly good deal but how about a sponsor of the day instead? or wear them during the monkey games?

kkhanmd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkhanmd

so the email came like 20 mins back and stage 2 diapers are already sold out, what a scam

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kkhanmd wrote:so the email came like 20 mins back and stage 2 diapers are already sold out, what a scam

Sorry about that. That was our short stocked item and it did sell out quickly.

tlhunnewell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlhunnewell

The deal came out 30 minutes before I tried to buy Stage 4 and they were already gone. What a come-on.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 715 Private Messages CowboyDann
kkhanmd wrote:so the email came like 20 mins back and stage 2 diapers are already sold out, what a scam

Haha Yes, Such a scam. They sure tricked you into giving them your money. Boy were you bamboozled!

Anyways. I'm proud of the community, 2.5 hours and no "I hope this isn't a 7th gen Refurb" jokes!

Great work wooters!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 715 Private Messages CowboyDann

Oh I had this to say during a previous woot:

here it was the first time i saw it

Here is another time it was on for sale where I had this to say:

CowboyDann wrote:Here is a well thought out video review:

And here is a very mature well thought out response:

they suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk­kkkkkkkkkkkkk
-ACDC185 2 years ago

lolliebean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lolliebean

Missed size 4 but stocked up on 5's . These have gone up in price on amazon way too much!

gr8ful79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gr8ful79

If you include the shipping, it is the same price as Amazon's subscribe and save option. Just cancel the subscription as soon as the order has gone through.

http://www.amazon.com/Seventh-Generation-Clear-Diapers-Stage/dp/B004KQH8VO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350389176&sr=8-1&keywords=seventh+generation+size+5

lolliebean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lolliebean
gr8ful79 wrote:If you include the shipping, it is the same price as Amazon's subscribe and save option. Just cancel the subscription as soon as the order has gone through.

http://www.amazon.com/Seventh-Generation-Clear-Diapers-Stage/dp/B004KQH8VO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350389176&sr=8-1&keywords=seventh+generation+size+5

They cancelled my order yesterday then redirected me to the "new product" which was like $48.99 for S&S on amazon mom grr...I really need size 4 for my son but can away with 5's for now. Thanks for posting though

finzup

quality posts: 1 Private Messages finzup
gr8ful79 wrote:If you include the shipping, it is the same price as Amazon's subscribe and save option. Just cancel the subscription as soon as the order has gone through.

ok when did amazon change the subscribe and save program? Now s&s items aren't shipped immediately.. my earliest ship date is Nov 13th (for new or existing subscriptions) and if I try to "get item quicker" it says i lose the S&S discount. Now, if you need something immediately you lose the s&s benefits... that sucks! /rant

I've noticed that some people list all their woot purchases in their signature. Me? No way, no how. I don't even want to acknowledge to myself, much less anyone else, just how much $$ I've spent on woot crap since 2006.

icalicher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icalicher

i get the email at 2am et and it is now 840 and the diapers in my daughters size have already been sold out. this is the 2nd time holy crap. woot what the f...?

shrewdfool

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shrewdfool

There is no sales tax in New York for diaper purchases, yet Woot is charging tax on these. What's the deal?

Not only is Amazon S&S cheaper already, but this woot is adding a tax on top of it! One that should not even be leveed.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
shrewdfool wrote:There is no sales tax in New York for diaper purchases, yet Woot is charging tax on these. What's the deal?

Not only is Amazon S&S cheaper already, but this woot is adding a tax on top of it! One that should not even be leveed.

Whups. If you've been charged tax in a place you shouldn't be charged, please send your order # to service@woot.com so they can fix you up.

Thanks for the alert!

UPDATE: The tax issues should now be fixed (however, if you were zapped with one and should not have been, please continue to contact service@woot.com for a fix).

I'm just hanging out, really.

bbydenns

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bbydenns

When will woot have AB/DL diapers?

jessrof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessrof

Just received my order and only one pack of 44 diapers came. Its supposed to be a whole case!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jessrof wrote:Just received my order and only one pack of 44 diapers came. Its supposed to be a whole case!

hmm. i wonder if they're coming in multiple shipments, but i don't know for certain.

if you feel you're missing part of your order, shoot an email to service@woot.com & they'll get it straightened out.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jumojay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jumojay
jessrof wrote:Just received my order and only one pack of 44 diapers came. Its supposed to be a whole case!

Not just you, my one pack of 44 just got here. Sending mail to Woot now.

Kdadura

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kdadura

like many of you I ordered 2 cases and only got 2 packs??? I hope this will get resolved!

jessrof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessrof

Anyone hear from customer service yet? Our little guy is right on the verge of going up a size and I would hate to have 3 packs of diapers coming our way that wont fit...

jumojay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jumojay
jessrof wrote:Anyone hear from customer service yet? Our little guy is right on the verge of going up a size and I would hate to have 3 packs of diapers coming our way that wont fit...

I got a mail from support today said they were sending out the rest of the order.
Hope they get here quick though, I am in the same boat with a rapidly growing 6 week old.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

pay attention to me and read these words!

confirmed: it looks like some of you were short-shipped.

"duh, duck. tell me something good."

very well then.
if your order was shorted, you'll receive an email about it tomorrow. replacements will also be shipped out to those affected tomorrow.

apologies for the inconvenience. we're on it now.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.